Why are normies allowed to go to college?

Why are normies allowed to go to college?

I cannot go anywhere on campus without coming across at least one of the following types of people:

1. Flamboyant homosexuals who say "like" every other word and purposefully talk like faggots to make it a point that they're gay. Most of these probably aren't actually gay; they're just vapid attention whores.
2. Dudebro jocks. To these folk, using their brain is just too tough. They have to deliberately study for hours upon hours to understand basic concept, and ultimately barely pass their classes with Bs and Cs. But it's all fine because "it's all about hard work!" and they'll be going into wageslave jobs with low standards, anyway.

And yet, I haven't come across a single person who thinks deeply about things, has curiosity, seeks to truly understand what they're learning, etc. I don't think I could ever become a professor. It would be a matter of days before I killed myself.

>Why are normies allowed to go to college?
because they have the money to pay

"Why are normies allowed to go to college?"

This question can be further expanded to "Why are subhumans allowed to exist?" or "Why do we not practice eugenics anymore?".

I'm not sure. I've asked myself quite a few times lately whether allowing inferior wastes of space to live a crime against nature and humanity.

>i am intelekshually sooperier xDDDD
The world doesn't revolve around your sensibilities. Also, since you're completely clueless: trying really hard to give others the impression you're smart is a dead giveaway that you're not very smart at all.

Lol social stigma against learning a trade and the notion that ANY college degree will make you rich. The fact that it has been engrained in their minds that they aren't shit and are failures if they don't go to college. The fact that mommy and daddy were raised the same way and they would rather die than see little Tommy not get his degree in economics so he can earn 30k/yr less than a welder that's been working since high scjool, but don't worry, it's okay, he's college educated so he's not a failure.

>they'll become wage slaves
They generally have charisma and will be salaried but not mega rich. The mega rich ones are those who are very smart and very charismatic.

When did I mention I'm smart? I am simply pointing out that the vast majority of humans are either stupid or don't think very hard. If you don't think this is true, you are living in fantasy land.

>I am simply pointing out that the vast majority of humans are either stupid or don't think very hard.

Gee really uncovered something there huh.

I think you're starting to realize that Democracy and Egalitarianism is a lie.

This isn't really a secret. I'll admit I overreacted to your post, though. There are far too many sperglord posts on this board about how much better than everyone else the OP is and I mistook this for one.

In any event, if they can perform at the required level then they should be allowed into university. However, I don't think they should ever be put in a position that takes away from a more gifted student. The whole "everyone is special" idea is nonsense. The world needs janitors, after all...

>The world needs janitors, after all
Nod when audomation comes along! :^D

Fug :DDD
Then what are we supposed to do with the majority of the population? Maybe we could send them on high-risk space colonization missions. Low invest, huge potential return. Downside is having a bunch of dummies potentially be the first contact extraterrestrials make with our species.

>The world needs janitors, after all

this

people think that going to a four year university college is necessary to be successful even when they know they never want to get into higher programs/med school.

people are brainwashed into believing you absolutely HAVE to go to college to make a living wage. so much that entitled people believe college should be a natural right.

kinda related but it really snaps your synapses when there are people paying 10k a year for BA in gender studies so they can complain about how expensive college is.

>teen freshman college angst, 2017 edition
you need a girlfriend, user

there's plenty of people thinking deeply about things, you're just so autistic they dont' think they can talk to you.

>you need a girlfriend, user

>interacting with vapid normalfags

Yeah, no thanks.

Alright user, amaze me with your precocious insights regarding life and society. What are these ideas that your peers don't "get"?

fret not, once you grow out of your virgin freshman state you'll assimilate into one of those two "categories" though chances are you're already the former

A college is a business, not an exclusive club.

Where do you go to college?

You living and breathing all dandy like is because the normies allowed you to, you insufferable limped wrist faggot. They will be weeded out soon enough anyway, so you don't have anything to worry about and just observe the lives that you will never have. It could be a humbling experience

What OP thinks:
>dumbass dudebro jock
Reality:
>chad mitchell
>3rd year chemistry/physics major
>3.96 GPA
>undergraduate research assistant
>interests include lifting and volunteering at the local food bank

Just because they're normies doesn't mean they haven't accomplished more than you.

You're already a normalshit for attending college.

1. Diversity is our strength
2. Equal outcomes for all!

There you go. Those are the two reasons why higher education has become middle school 3.0.

>Then what are we supposed to do with the majority of the population?

Pic related.

Stop importing low skill labor. Let normies do those jobs at a decent wage as it used to be.

you guys show up pretty much like clockwork about this time, halfway through the second semester of your first year.

>normies

Well, do you have an answer to that? One that preferably doesn't involve taking Christian moral stances without the basis in religion?

>low iq individuals
>space colonists
Pick one. If you want a legitimate answer, there are really just two choices: you either support them or not. Providing a completely free life to the vast majority of the population will probably have them breeding like rabbits without bounds. Bye bye dreams of going to the stars, better use everything on sustaining 30 billion mouths on earth. Or you could do the opposite, and either let them starve (dangerous, you don't want to back billions of people into a corner) or give basic income in exchange for sterilization.

>allowing
you don't allow shit, snowflake.