Post food from the 80s and 90s

Post food from the 80s and 90s,

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZB6WXDuM1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I loved those. Used to get the TMNT ones.

used to love them, completely forgot they existed.

Before the grandparents died they'd always get me these. Don't remember the last time I had them

Over here, twizzlers are red candy "licorice". looks like that's meat

the burgers were actualy pretty good
so was the soda as a kid, it was like regular soda but twice the corn syrupy sweetness

these i remember
i still prefer fruit by the foot, though.

Man the burgers were shit as we're the hotdogs. It's crazy to think that they use to give kids a full size soda back in the day. I remember it was my fave.

ah shit i forgot all about these

that's exactly what they were, they were spirals of processed turkey meat that tasted like cheap meatballs covered in tomatoey gravy shit, and were a staple of school lunches

they infamously got shut down by a british tv chef called jamie oliver whose movement to introduce healthier foods to schools did very little to that actual end, and instead just eliminated most of the food kids actually enjoyed

I personally hated them but a lot of kids loved them and still mourn their passing thanks to that lisping prick, although some fucking hilarious stories emerged around that time thanks to him trying to sanitise school eating habits

woah nostalgia'd hard

totally forgot about these

God tier chips, worse part is there's no replacement

Is it just me or does mountain dew voltage remind anyone else of these things?

Man, fuck these "juice" things. They taste like shit and are probably super bad for you.

These things were fucking amazing

That packaging is awesome. I love neon on black
But that just looks like pure peanut butter center

I used to tear the tops off and pretend they were Y-Winged space fighters, not to be confused with the actual Y-Wing Bombers from Star Wars.

but user, cheese balls still exist

dunno if there is still Planters brand cheese balls, but if you want cheese balls, you can get some goddamn cheese balls

Too fucking long ago, friend. I used to eat these with my dad and watch TV till I passed out. Now all thats out there are store brand imitations for $5. Why are snacks so expensive? fuckin EBT.

Got any stories you're willing to share or remember?

Anyway, sounds a lot like what our previous First Lady did with our lunch programs, though the real blame lays with Nancy Reagan starting the trend of the President's wife sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

off the top of my head, the only one I really remember was the news story about kids' mothers passing them junk food like crisps and chocolate bars through the school fences and gates, as if their children were going to starve after having their processed meat product taken away

but I ate poprocks in the 70s

Holy shit. Forgot about those. God Tier snack right there.

>snack gift from grandmother
>it tastes like she smells
>don't be rude user, eat them

Even things in sealed bags were not safe.

I used to eat those as a kid. My friends brother said I poised my pants because bugles smell like piss. I don't eat them anymore.

I remember these literally one of the black people staples.

Who has a thirst, for disappointment?

'member those delicious shrimp cocktails?

tfw bought Bugles, adult fingers too big to fit into them anymore, severely disappointed even though I ate them anyways

>waah waah why can't I shorten my lifespan anymore

Huh. I knew Brits were fat, but I never knew Swiss were just as bad.

sheeit now I got to get these again

But I ate these 3 months ago

user that's the Czech Republic you're looking at.

>Australian education

Oh, right. Well what I said except Czech then.

I've always been terrible at geography.

>mfw my country is the thinnest/least overweight in europe
>mfw Austrian master race (except the guy being black)

How can you other obese eurofats even compete?

>thinnest country in Europe
>still over 50% landwhales

Why is Europe so shit?

Holy shit is this accurate?

It definitely isn't.

I'm looking at the data for 2015 as presented by the WHO right now and it looks the rates in most European countries are in the 20-30% range. I've looked at the 2016 report as well, but either I'm retarded or it doesn't include weight issues.

Either way, to take the UK as an example (which is higher than average) the official rate was 26.9% for men and 29.2% for women.

You're looking at obesity rates. The chart is adults who are obese OR overweight.

It's probably based on the french gay fashion designer's index on when a chick is too fat to work as a model, because I don't see that many fatties around here.

You imported more malnourished somalians than the other places.. Not laughing now are you.

Yurop does in fact seem to be pretty fat.

There were TMNT ones like these. I miss them.

What the sweet fuck is that?

... dish detergent?

No, "blue rasperry" flavored children's drinks

Are the other 50% starving immigrants?

They still sell these in Mexico under the name Pizzerolas.

Are you a fat housewife or something?

I pretended that they were lobsters and made them fight

They were gummy/jelly candies that were shaped like monsters, aliens, bugs, etc

They were very tasty

I would stick the bottle in my ass and pretended it was a friend.

Bummies make poor people sterile.

Wow haven't seen those in a long time

Saw these fuckin things in a grocery somewhere in Wisconsin. I've never had them but I heard someone nearby say something like "Jesus fuckin christ pik-niks, haven't had those in a while."

no. it's "overweight or obese" while USA has those values for "obese" alone.

Great. Now my throat is itchy.

Got similar shit once to learn my lesson and never again.

Why lie?

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

Who /dreadful/ here?

I still use the measuring spoon.

These still exist in Texas at least. You can even get the really big cans.

looks perfect for cocaine

It's teaspoon and half teaspoon.

These things were dangerous as hell. I don't know why someone thought this was a good idea.

>Hey, let's make a candy for kids to suck on that quickly turns into a sharp stick pointed directly into the back of their throats

I'd get them in gas stations while on trips with my parents and would vividly imagine them stabbing through the back of my skull if the car crashed. Used to get them sharp and stab my sister with them too. Bad idea all around.

>These things were dangerous as hell. I don't know why someone thought this was a good idea.

What a waste of a get. That protectionist mindset this one of the reason everyone is such a fucking pussy. Candy canes can get sharp too and may hurt someone; should we just ban all hard candy sticks because SOMEONE MAY GET HURT? Fuck off.

When I was a kid, we had Lawn Darts.

These were literally large, 2 foot darts with a metal tip that you toss into the air as high as you possibly can and run around and hope you or your buddies don't get impaled.

That was the entire game.

Calm down, you triggered little faggot. I'm sorry your worldview requires the existence of "dangerous candy" for you to feel safe from the nanny state.

3 repeating digits on a slow board ain't a "get"

youtube.com/watch?v=CZB6WXDuM1g
>Hearing this truck.
>Getting a TMNT ice cream.
>The eyes are offset.

FRANKENSTEIN IS A FRIEND OF MINE

Colorado fag here. I see these at any grocery store, but for some reason they're only available in those big ass cans

Thats not how you play lawn darts. You were playing dawn larts.

WOW that was a nostalgia hit.

Completely forgot they existed til now. Thanks.

why do these drinks or similar stuff burn when drinking them?

Oh shit I always felt like I was the only one who felt this.

still in shops, lol

Now break those results down by country and you will see that it's the jocks dragging up our average.

Fake news.

What does jock mean over there?

Here in the US it's your standard athletic dudebro.

Everything inside the Poland, Germany, Italy, Greece curve is irrelevant.

Jock has been the slang name for Scots for a very long time.

Anons, you just brought back deep memories I though forgotten. Like, I did not see that stuff in 20 years.

i never got the chance to try a TMNT pie.

I got this as a birthday gift but I destroyed it because I thought it was gay.

what is that?