Well fuck off then

Well fuck off then.

Get a load of this cuck

where the fuck am I supposed to get my amusing dog pictures from now?

my moms bf at the time was the guy that hit stephen king with his car

Holy shit

ONE JOB

Celebrities are the ultimate fucking avatars of the bourgeois false consciousness

Big entitled fucking constitutively pathological narcissists who think everyone caring about them is not just a fact of reality, but the essence of reality

HEY EVERYONE!!! GUY WHO WAS IN THREE SEMI-SUCCESSFUL COMEDY MOVIES IN 2003, 2005 AND 2006 HERE, AND WHO CURRENTLY VOICES CARTOON CHARACTERS ON ADULT SWIM. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'M QUITTING THE INTERNET.. RIP ME.. PLEASE, THROUGH YOUR TEARS

I remember when some regular in an IRC channel when I was 15 and said "fuck this channel im leaving" and people were intuitively bewildered that he thought anyone would care about his little tantrum. OK dude!

Checked Peter Watts' twitter.
Nothing about US elections or childish protests.

Based Canadian.

it's free publicity. their publishers provide them with data about the demographics of the people who are most likely to buy their stuff, if they are majority liberal then they attack trump and pick up some extra sales.

>having a Twitter account

Public persons often have a twitter.

You don't need it to check their pages.

isn't it sad you basically have to do this shit if you want to play at new york level? They won't even respect you if you don't act like a whiny baby that is the most relevant and poetic whiny baby of the bunch.
He threw out Carrie and his wife had to dig it out from the trash in his trailer. Either the money changed him, or new york did.
I made a twitter because all the cool people did it but then I wrote a story on it because fuck actually tweeting shit. Then I tweeted once today about the election on reflex. Even though no one's listening and I only retweeted once.

Those fuckers got me. Now I can't quit because its a once a week story I have planned out for several years.

This stupid cult of celebrity is what allowed Trump to become popular in the first place. Being famous for writing airport fiction doesn't give you good political ideas, it gives you a bigger megaphone. Shut the fuck up, Stephen King.

And nothing of value was lost.

>"No one has been more unfit than [Trump] to be president"

no one has been more unfit than George R R Martin, period

Good lad

Stephen Cu-King

"im going to stop sending you dog photos and unfunny chain emails now cause i got cucked by life"- grandpa

Who gives a fuck about this faggot. Just because he writes novels doesn't mean that his political opinion weighs more than mine. After all, irrespective of his wealth and fame, he can only cast a single ballot, just like me. I never understood why people put much credence in celebrities' political opinions.

OP is also a faggot.

>Over the next four years, our problems are going to get much, much worse.

this is fucking cringy (even though I agree). and masses retweets, like and suck this shit up to conform their fabricated world-view
what a world we live in

>my moms bf at the time
You mean that particular half hour or the whole evening?

Everything about that old santa and GoT is a giant cringe fest.

top fucking kek

That guy is a full blown SJW, has been married to two feminist activists and is in full support of quotas and shit like that in the publishing industry to lower that number of evil white men.

>to lower that number of evil white men

Except for himself, of course. Advances and book contracts are scarce enough as it is, I'm not sure how an inefficient quota system would help publishers stay afloat.

millions of people care about stephen king senpai

The meltdown is wonderful.