So i decided to visit murica. tell me what kind of food is a 'must eat' here

so i decided to visit murica. tell me what kind of food is a 'must eat' here

Depends, since there's so much regional stuff, tell us where you're going and we can give you a better list.

America is like Europe, our states are like European countries, the ones close to each other can be similar, though still have their differences, but the ones halfway across the country are fairly significantly different. If you have the opportunity there are many cuisines spread throughout the nation that are worth a try. If you are only going to a few specific locations, tell us where and we can give you a better idea of the cuisine you might find locally that would be worth investigating.

Beef.

If you're in America, all jokes aside, get a really good bugger that isn't from a fast food chain.

still planning where else i could go, but so far chicago, new york,

im tempted to try the fast food there. people would tell me otherwise but im really curious of them. i m thinking of five guys but on the other hand it feels like a waste to eat fast food.

New York means Shake Shack, which is pretty good fast food and not a waste of a meal. Both NYC and Chicago have a lot of food offerings, I think someone from Veeky Forums made a list of good places to visit in NY

>New York means Shake Shack
only if you're a poor sack of shit who wants tourist food

If you're going to be in NYC and you have more than two $20 bills to rub together, go get yourself a nice fucking dry aged NY strip for ~$50.

It's a vacation, enjoy the food. Don't go to fucking shake shack, it's not bad if you're in NYC for a day and want a quick lunch, but if you're going to specifically travel around for new cuisine, shake shack is not what you wanna be doing.

Chicago: Italian Beef -> Portillos. Chicago Style Hot-Dogs, Deep Dish Pizza. New York: Pastrami -> Katz

>get a really good bugger
I recommend the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida. You can get buggered all night in the toilets there, and then play Doom.

I bet you're one of those Yourapeons who thinks that he'll visit Times Square one day, then take a half-hour train ride to Chicago the next day to catch a Cubs game, then walk to L.A. to have tacos for dinner.

Protip: for every week that your trip lasts, you can go to one city or region. Also, it's an airplane flight between regions unless your trip is a month long and you're renting a car to drive around the country. If you're trying for any more than that, you're going to waste most of your time traveling, and if you're not flying, you may as well just stay in one city.

As far as food to try, if you go to the southeast, go to Waffle House.

If he doesn't have Steak Shack at home and wants to try fast food, whats the harm? Also he can eat shake shack for lunch and a NY Strip for dinner user, they're not mutually exclusive. Now if he was saying he wanted to try McDonalds or Arby's I'd tell him he's crazy. SS is a happy medium between American fast food and somewhat decent dining.

The habit and in and out rank top on fast food all the time.
try both if you want that.

>tfw Yuropoors forget that the USA is 2/3 the size of Russia

deep fried butter slabs

two horrible places...
East coast sucks...
Come out to California, Washington or Oregon, or Hawaii.
These are the only decent places in the cunt.

This.
Except you need to make a layover in Central Texas (the Hill Country) for god tier barbecue from places like Coopers in Llano, Back Woods in Fredericksburg, and Kreutze's in Lockhart. Don't bother with the meme tier stuff in Austin.

Other than that, yes, West Coast is best coast.

the usa is huge, where the fuck are you going? because it depends

Half of it's in Asia and not Europe.

Also Siberia is radioactive still.

Fried catfish from Popeye's

it doesn't depend food is shit everywhere

go for Mexican food - US has decent taco trucks

that's a list of junk food. Is that really all your national cuisine has to offer?

>deluded Euro thinks his red meat and refined carbs is anything less than junk food no matter how pretentious you set the plate

b-b-but muh medi diet

>New York: Pastrami -> Katz
The 2nd Ave Deli is better; Katz's is an overrated tourist trap.

>obese american sees no distinction between junk food and real food
what a surprise

>west cpast
Yeah drive through the poorly planned ghetto that is LA, the hipster, homeless, and homeless hipster shit hole that is San Francisco, or the "trendy" North West.
New York is the best city in the Western Hemisphere, the South is worth it for the food, Colorado for the mountains, Vegas for the gambling and the people watching.
I would much rather spend a week in New Orleans then have to spend time in the mass of human refuse that is the west coast.

>obese Euro tells himself red meat and carbs is okay but only if Gordon Ramsay shovels salt over it
>still laughs at Americans as he goes through his triple bypass taking up the national healthcare line from someone actually worthy

PS: My BMI is 17, stay madjelly.

He was actually correct though, you big fat dirty smelly slobby cunt.

>Vegas for the gambling
I don't think that any half-cultured European would appreciate the plastic shithole that is Las Vegas. Europe has lots of great and historically rich gambling venues - Monte Carlo, Baden Baden, etc.

>samefags on the slowest board on Veeky Forums

all you can do is spam fat over and over again like a particularly retarded parrot (who still eats healthier than you, mind...)

>Gordon Ramsay
stop watching so much TV and get outside you disgusting slob. Nobody cares about your TV celebrity chefs.

take your own advice Euro, your blood pressure's going through the roof

>Won't eat anything unless Gordon Ramsay jizzes over it
>Rages becaus

Get you some good Chinese food

Get yourself some barbecue son. Ask a local what his region's signature style is and where to get the good stuff. Most likely you'll be looking for a hole-in-the-wall type place that specializes in barbecue.

Go somewhere that doesn't serve food that you can get where you live.

>points the samefag finger because rekt
>only quotes one post
Are your parents twins user?

Chicago 'za

>calling someone fat over and over again qualifies as "rekt" to neo-4channer millennial

my sides

>This is what flyovers ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

A g-glory h-hole?

depends on what part of the US, and how much money you want to spend, and how Americanized your country already is. Like if you're from the UK you've probably had fastfood and diner fare.

fast food is worth trying out, particularly taco bell. 'chinese' food is worth a trip too, but prpare for a not of candy-coated oily noodles. US does have a lot of beef, some of it kinda crappy but you can't go wrong with a sit-down restaurant cheeseburger. Mexican food is pretty good too.

>calls samefag
>gets shown up again
Still can't quote another post by the supposed samefag, therefore tries damage control

Where was my other post back then, skinny boy?

No, just a shity looking restaurant like pic related.

get a california burrito

not kidding about hole in the wall. When I went to texas we found this barbeque place that was literally just in some guys back yard. was the best shit.

america was good at breakfast from what i recall about my time there

Fry Bread / venison Navajo Tacos

not for long once the caliphate is established

Indian tacos are good but if your not used to southwestern chili get it on the side in a small container that you drizzle on top with, no dipping! And make sure you try both Red and Green chili

>Indian tacos

POOP NAPKINS?

woo-woo indians, not ding-dong indians.

oklahoma steak I reckon

Good Burgers are easy to find outside America

i would go for something like a Smoked Brisket, Pulled Pork and a good Reuben

They are called Navajo Tacos.

it's venison on a fry bread, with beans, lettuce, sour cream, tomato, and maybe some other stuff, I dunno, shut your face.

Fry bread is great for deserts also. with honey and powdered sugar.

wrong kind of indian, red white and blob man

its surely not my national cuisine couse im from germany. was serverat times there and liked such things a lot couse we dont have this in europe. thought i suggest nothin to fancy like girl and the goat but oke, im open for your culinary street credibility you cunt