Veeky Forums has fat people hate threads

>Veeky Forums has fat people hate threads
>/pol/ has laugh at SJW threads
Why don't we have a pseudoscience thread?
I will start
youtube.com/watch?v=CL78yNLlLmo
youtube.com/watch?v=qlTA3rnpgzU
It can be snake oil, Paranormal stuff, ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA6rUU0K9xE
youtube.com/watch?v=sDqoXhk58M8
youtube.com/watch?v=AigDF98XUgM
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=6IvRyaDOzss
youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=dr51w9892hI
youtube.com/watch?v=WjIT5LPxzDE
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27487116
youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brainlet hate thread?

brainlet hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kA6rUU0K9xE
Name got stripped out when the video got popular, but it's "Dr." Charlene Werner

>There are 3 threads on /x/ debating if this pic is real or not

lol

Nah they don't think the pic is real, last time I visited the Dark Boardinant they said they were trying to recreate a photograph that "looked real" that was posted before Veeky Forums had an outage and the photo was deleted before anyone could save it.

Oh my fuck. I'm 1 minute in and I want to kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDqoXhk58M8
>Law of attraction
Those Dying Africans just didn't want the food enough.

>Those Dying Africans just didn't want the food enough.
not completely wrong honestly.

I think pseudoscience is a generous term for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AigDF98XUgM

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
While this is more a Veeky Forums video, I'd advise everyone watches this video to the end. We all need to become woke and realize the albinoid people need to be reabsorbed into the ebonoid race.

In 2007 Rhonda Brynes was doing one of her conference things and a small group of english and ethics professors had attended. One of them asked her about the tsunami that happened in India. She said the people must have been sending out those vibration into the universe and brought it upon themselves...

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>Veeky Forums considers itself smart
>hasn't accepted African science yet

>Hawkings
>"Gave Us The String Theory"

youtube.com/watch?v=6IvRyaDOzss

This movie should be banned for spreading misinformation and stupidity. Its movies like this one that ruin scientific discourse in this country. The average American is too stupid to realize the information doesn't add up, and takes it all as "scientific fact". Then in their lovely little exchanges, they present these "facts" to one another and wonder why they continue to be retarded Americans.

HOly fug.

> matching vibrations
> crystals are made of organic vibrational molecules
> we were birthed from the same place
> crystals are made by the earth

>>>>>> Appropriating scientific terms this fucking hard

god damn dude. There's this down in Arizona called Sedona that's filled to the brim with these kind of people.

Before I clicked it I started to fear pol had come and this would be about climate change.

>Bioteacher in high school had us watch this
>he actually bought the "Creationist scientists are getting fired not because they are shitty ignorant scientists but because they didn't believe in evilution!"

youtube.com/watch?v=YrWMitkz7J4

HAES is pretty Pseudoscience

Okay let's laugh at psychology

>pseudoscience thread
We have those all the time. Except it's just /pol/ unironically claiming that climate change is a Jewish conspiracy

pleb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

kys

t. Le triggered psych undergrad

Mad cuz you won't be a scientist?
Just admit it's not science,it's a humanity

Saying Psychology is psuedoscience is a meme.

No watch me ascend
>evolution is a pseudoscience
>the Big Bang is pseudoscience

Oh, okay.

Anything to do with chiropractors

My chiropractor is a miracle worker

Exactly

refugee from Veeky Forums here. They're being overrun by either LARPers or actual YECs.

Kek

Nothing will ever top this

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&t=231s

>it's not a pseudoscience because I say so
t. pseudoscientist

some of that shit works, I got a neck injury from a football hitting me in the head in highschool (thrown by a teacher while I wasn't looking no less). It got to the point where I couldn't move my head up and down without pain. Went to a chiro with good reviews and they did some shock shit to some muscles on the back of my neck, massaged it for a bit, sent me home to rest. Helped alot. Went back a week later, same deal but pushed in on some place right on the back of my neck, I heard a big ass pop, and pain was gone.

Yeah the voodoo shit like freeing up energy flows is bullshit, but when you got a joint fucked up, pushing it on it in the right way is probably gonna help.

youtube.com/watch?v=dr51w9892hI

youtube.com/watch?v=WjIT5LPxzDE

Oh God not this trash.

This video makes me want to rip off old people. I would be way better at it then her.

>yfw you realize pseudo-science is actually the science of the future

i'd tap that

>Just because I am fat doesn't mean I eat too much
That is literally exactly what it means.
Where did the fat come from if not from the food you ate?

>no Joe Rogan
>no Alan Watts
>no SpiritScience

I'm disappointed in you Veeky Forums

>Yeah the voodoo shit like freeing up energy flows is bullshit
Nope. 'Chi' is a non-physical phenomena which is associated with physical fluid flows in the body. The Chinese maps of the acupuncture 'meridian' system correspond to microtubules in the superficial fascia, which contain a fluid similar to lymph. It appears that axonoplasmic flow in neurons has a similar association with chi but the ancient Chinese were bright enough to not stick needles in your nerves, so in the west we tend to only hear about meridians.

Freeing soft tissue restrictions allows a better flow of physical fluids and chi. This is simple stuff to bodyworkers who can feel it.

In b4 the usual derping.

ouch, *phenomenon*. Although referring to it in the plural might be technically more accurate as the concept encompasses a range of different functions and qualities.

>non-physical phenomena

All phenomena are physical.
It seems you have no idea what you're talking about.

Spirit Science is the shit. It's like someone tried to build their worldview around the plot of an Assassin's Creed game.

Screencap this post for the next pseudoscience hate thread lul

Take note people, this... Now this is shitposting!

I decided not to take my homeopathic medicine at all and I instantly got well.

>I think pseudoscience is a generous term for this.

What it lacks in "science," it more than makes up for in "pseudo."

Icee watt ewe did their.

You can balance an equation on either side, though. Calories in, or calories out, adjust either or both.

Came to this thread just to watch this

Okay, seriously, what's wrong with Alan Watts.

I get Joe Rogan, and SpiritScience is fucking hilarious, but what does Veeky Forums have against basic spirituality? Especially spirituality that doesn't need to make any ridiculous metaphysical claims?

Any metaphysical claim is a ridiculous metaphysical claim

I fully understand that. Perhaps I should clarify.

* There are multiple forms of spirituality, and many techniques for exploring spirituality, many of which also endorsed by Alan Watts, that require literally no metaphysical claims, and can be practiced entirely on the basis of that which can be directly observed.

Take, for example, several precepts Buddhism. Not necessarily Buddhism itself, but certain frameworks of "philosophical buddhism" as distinct from "religious buddhism", which would include metaphysical or supernatural claims.

Such a framework is essentially a set of techniques to explore very carefully one's subjective experience, and to cope with emotional and existential distress, which is more or less the secular definition of spirituality.

>a set of techniques to explore very carefully one's subjective experience, and to cope with emotional and existential distress

The term for this would be a philosophy, much like Stoicism or Cynicism or Humanism. The phrase "secular spirituality" is somewhat of an oxymoron.

>pseudoscience
No Fap
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

Veganism and Vegetarianism
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/

Flat Earth

climate change

>posts some faggot's blog to call out pseudoscience.

Milk lowers test and gives you cancer
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
I also have a hard time believing it promotes prostate cancer when the article says
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>lolollolz it's a blog lolollolz meme
>doesn't read

Wanting to be like Veeky Forums or /pol/ is not something Veeky Forums should strive for...

He isn't wrong

holy shit we had to watch this and the secret in school with the entire school, i think they even showed us clips of donnie darko
how fucking meta is that

You guys are just bullying /x/

Also is the only one that actually thinks, why the FUCK we want to be /pol/ brainlets? At least Veeky Forums is kind of smart when it comes to run from that child support,ayy.

pseudoscience criticism is pretty relevant

True, but why these kinds of threads?

See

i want to through up and i don't even understand anything past newtonian mechanics

fuck i love that channel

LOL. Although you may be an ignorant retard I did stilll laugh at your comment. I guess shitposting with the truth is the best shitposting.

Alan Watts and his videos are for people who suffer from brain damage and then every 2 weeks somehow against all mathematics of the universe 2 synapses in their brain manage to fire off properly so they feel the divine presence in them, then they watch his videos and update their facebook cover accordingly.

Spirit Science is for retards who never used their left side of their brain. I was once outside with a group of 10 people and somehow one of them asked me what are my interests, I said that I really like mathematics then some retard sent me spirit science video of some "unholy trinity" shit and told me this is how everything was made bro, "higher level of consciousness" etc.

Both Alan Watts and Spirit Science are grappling hooks for retards that give them the illusion they can grasp something that requires even a tiny bit of logical thinking

they showed in my class too
teachers are brainlets

Any spiritscience video is good too.

Jesus fucking Christ, learn to make a webm.

>Kinoki
Are Americans actually this gullible?

I was not ready.

Maybe if Kelli-Jean actually drank water, she wouldn't be a fat cow. Just a thought (at 3:00)

pseudoscience is for /x/

Go to a physical therapist you dumbass faggot. Get a massage, you don't need some retard trying to 'align' your neck.

Please stop doing drugs and browsing Veeky Forums you lack intelligence to walk among us.
This post is worse than retards asking if we are living in a simulation posts.

Just because the theory behind chiropractic '''''medicine''''' is stupid does not mean chiropractors can't be competent at helping to alleviate spine and neck pain. A meta-analysis found chiropractic care to be equally beneficial compared to physical therapy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27487116

I think it's clear that you are the one who lacks intelligence.

Your level of ignorance is astounding. You know nothing.

Ben Stein only believes in creationism because he equates evolution with social darwinism.

Hey, there are crystals that are made of organic compunds! And all matter vibrates so... she's not COMPLETELY wrong. Just very very wrong.

>Blocked in your country on copyright grounds
USA! USA! USA!

Pseudo-Zizek

Not that it's really all that far from reality, still, Zizek is as based as a commie can get.

>Alan Watts
I don't think Alan Watts ever tried to pawn himself off as a scientist nor a replacement for science though - so much as just boiling down eastern mysticism for the masses. I don't recall him denying science, if anything he applauds it, only warning of the consequences of purely materialistic thinking, at best. Less pseudoscience, more pseudoreligion.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng
^ I don't have any real problem with basic advice like that.

Not familiar with Joe Rogan, isn't he just a comedian?

I *am* sadly familiar with Spirit Science. I think the kid that made it tried to set up a pyramid for the 2013 apocalypse not far from me. Was half tempted just to check it out for the lulz, save that I half-feared I'd end up being witness to a Heaven's Gate incident when the magnetic poles failed to shift.

His shit's funny though - but I fear for anyone who takes it more seriously than say the X-Files... But then again, lots of people take the X-Files seriously.