Daily reminder that Asians are the new Jews

Daily reminder that Asians are the new Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZsYdesxVCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This thread

This can't be right /pol/ told me it was all down to genetics. Are you seriously telling me that /pol/ is just a group of insincere ideologues with little understanding of science? No, surely not, they had all these infographics.

you are an idiot.

What about African-Americans? Ah, who am I kidding.

i was watching this documentary on academia in south korea, while i am jealous of their work ethic and academic ability i still feel sorry for them in the sense that they were sorta robbed of any decent amount of relaxation. apparently the average student sleeps some 6 hours a day due to how much they study. it seems like it's something that's better for the collective more than the individual.

lel /pol/ btfo
y'all wanna get rid of affirmative action? this is what it looks like.

>Le muh Asians are smart but no creativity no free time only homework meme
fuck off

I hate this board

Except Asians aren't a tiny fraction minority, and all of the best from China's 1.2 billion go to America.

i never said they lacked creativity m8. many are creative if not more so being exposed to this rigorous study, there is no way it's all memorization. it's just there is so much study, though i do like the culture revolving around academia with pop songs about acing tests and all that. that is something every culture needs imo, a pursuit of intellectual excellence but with a bit more individual freedom. everyone deserves time for themselves but that doesn't mean glorifying the over-indulgence of that like here in the west. you can't deny the pressure south korean students are put through is at least a bit excessive. i believe more in authoritative rather than authoritarian or laissez faire schooling.

They should be more specific because southeast asians are degenerates that perform worse than blacks

oh btw, that is homework. they spend a lot of time in extra curricular night schools.

>butthurt /pol/tard

here's the doc: youtube.com/watch?v=aZsYdesxVCg

Indians and Chinese people, motivated to prove themselves through something that requires no money to invest, and have no money for higher education otherwise, are legion.

It is not about race, but personal motivation due to social competition and expectations. Whites care more about happiness and personal satisfaction due to highter quality of life and opportunities. If you work with indians and chinese long enough, you discover how, intelligence based, they are "brute force" based mostly. That's why they never come with stuff really groundbreaking and do mistakes anti-common sense.

Yes, as you can see here Koreans do spend as much time in private after-school programs as in doing homework, in fact Korea is the country that spends the most time in after school private classes out of all of the ones in which we have data, but it is still way less substantial than in other countries when we take into account not only homework and afterschool lessons but also time studying with tutors, actual instruction time in schools, etc., and that was the point the I was trying to make everytime people show data like this, in which East Asians perform better than whites, they are quick to suggest that "they were taking it too far" that "it must have been the result of inhumane training" "they cheated" and all sort of excuses, and this is an important point to make because all of these false accusations most of the time come from Anglo offshots countries (most of the time from Australians, Canadians and Americans and to a lesser extend from Nordic and Baltic countries, New Zealand, Ireland, the United Kingdom and very interestingly also from Singapore).

See, Koreans spend as much time studying as Chileans, Italians, Turkish, Montenegrins and Hungarians, where are all of the documentaries and posts and blogs about the lack of relaxation that Italians students are missing, where are the documentaries about all the pressure that Chileans students have to cope with, where are the documentaries about the lack of sleep of Hungarian students due to excessive homework, yes, there is nothing of that (at least not in English and even much less probably coming from an Australian, Canadian or American broadcaster or producer) it is always the "Koreans" or the "Chinese" "le Asians" that are going through all of that

What makes you think /pol/ would have any problem with this?

Since when is Hispanic a race?

Maybe a few of them.

Well I'm about as /pol/ as it gets and I say if Asians are doing what it takes to excel academically then more power to them. Maybe this will be a wake up call to everybody else to get their asses in gear. And if not, then so be it.