What is the best pastry; and why is it concha?

What is the best pastry; and why is it concha?

>Sweet but not too sweet
>Not too heavy not too light
>Easy to make
>Stores decently
>Cheap

I am Mexican and find the bread of the worst aspects of our cuisine

It's too dry for me, sticks to my mouth in a bad way.

Those are dry ass pieces of shit

>Goldilocks zone argument
>Mexicunt """bread"""

Burro pls.

Nope.

Asian bakeries have the best pastry breads.

Ok then what wold you suggest is the best?

Chekd
Croissants obviously. Also a pastry shouldn't be judged on how long it'll stay good lol.

You're joking right? Shit is dry as fuck and the little sugar shit on top breaks off too easily and gets everywhere.

Not even the best sweet bread

choux

>>Goldilocks zone argument
Actually it's just personal preference. I like to have pastries with coffee for breakfast and if its too sweet then I feel like a fatass.

>Also a pastry shouldn't be judged on how long it'll stay good lol.
You can if you only have one chance in the week to get to the store and they have to hold until your next chance.

Though admittedly its not the best metric.

Napoleons are bretty gud

best pan coming thru

conchas are for children who like pretty colors and excess sugar.

Chocolate covered strawberry. No Hersheys dogshit either.

Shit. I forgot about those. You are right, those are easily the best pan, and absolutely perfect with coffee.

Do you ever just bite the legs and head off first?

I like "panocha con miel" as they say.
They smirk all the time, is it because I'm white?
I do like con-chas. The ones I get aren't dry. They're soft, and flavorful.

You guys must be getting old stale conchas. The local mexican bakery/tortilleria i go to has them fresh. They are soft moist and fucking delicious. Ive had them stale and they do indeed suck, especially once you've had them fresh.

Those are the bomb too.

Dammit i meant to say THESE are the bomb

And yes i do bite the head and legs first, lol.

Panocha is another word for pussy. So essentially you asked the clerk for pussy with honey.

I think a well-made American biscuit is a pretty great pastry. Can be eaten sweet with butter and jam or preserves, or savory with meats, cheeses, and eggs. When they're served up hot and fluffy in the miring with your coffee you feel like you could win WW2 all by yourself.

Oh jesus why
Why do they call it that!!

Step aside. GOAT bread coming through, the elotito ("little corn").

CHEESE

DANISH

Its a word for an unrefined sugar (piloncillo) and wheat treat named. My guess is they call pussy panocha because it is a "sweet" treat.

Too dry for me but I like the way they look with the yellow and pink sugar on top.

People keep talking about how they're too dry, they've obviously never had a good concha in their life.

As for me, I'm a fan of napoleons and baklava, I just wish it wasn't so pricey compared to everything else.

Who /stollen/ here

>Who /stollen/ here
I stock up at Aldi during the holidays. I have a cherry marzipan loaf right now, delicious when you splash it with some cream sherry or a bit of rum.

Mexican pastries have an off-putting, metallic, baking powder flavor.

cream horns are the best anything else will never compare

You mean cannoli?

>he didn't say pain au chocolat
fucking spics

cream
horn

fug replied wrong :D

Lol