Hmm,,,sure gets the ol' grey matter twitchin'

hmm,,,sure gets the ol' grey matter twitchin'

Other urls found in this thread:

sei.aero/downloads/SEI_LOEM_30March2004.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Propellants really are that evil.
I hate propellants now.

OH NO! It's too late, Elon the absolute madman just launched MADMEN to asteroid apophis to slowly push it on a collision course with earth!

sei.aero/downloads/SEI_LOEM_30March2004.pdf

rally maeks you thing

SIEG ZEON

Heh. This "thing" heard about the SpaceX/Trump moonshot and suddenly space colonization (which implies a military presence) is evil and dangerous

Get fucked, abomination
Off we go

Holy shit

Reminder that this person is running for congress

SIEG ZEON.

KILL THE TERRANS. SPACE WAR NOW

Just to think, nothing stops these people from breeding and voting.

Someone here is about to finish high school. What are you thinking about for next year?

pure capitalism would impede them from having access to health care and ultimately weed out their genes.
but i'm sure you find that appalling

Suffrage was a mistake.

>my upstairs neighbors burn to death once a day

Of course. It'll be a thousand years before any robot can successfully clean the mess I leave in public toilets.

But capitalism is the main reason why people like these exist in the first place.

You're probably one of them.

nope, survival of the fittest ensured the spreading of anglosaxon superior genes before

i dont get it, why the military would need to take over the moon to launch a fucking big ass rock? what will the military gain from that other than "lol we fucked earth xd"

go back to /pol/

tfw your friend died climbing a latter at high noon

ladder

kek

Why wouldn't the military just nuke things?

Wow, look at all the straight white men in this thread that think they know more about science than a 40 year old tranny who's never held a job and spent 10 years in college to get a journalism degree but dropped out.

Wasnt wu a straight white guy at one point ?

I must've missed that lesson from the secret white education we're not supposed to speak about.

>this person was in college when I was in pre-school and the entirety of elementary school and middle school, and still couldn't earn a degree in that time span.

that's what tends to happen when you're mentally ill.

Why did they change their name to Wu, isn't that appropriating Asian culture? How offensive.

Because he married an Asian man

Converting gravitational potential energy into kinetic energy is, indeed, very similar to conversion of relativistic mass in to electromagnetic energy. You can even measure kinetic energy in megatons.

Are spacerocks hitting the earth an analogy to how white cis men are ruining our planet?

She's right
she just didn't specify the composition of the rock or its size

Brianna Wu (the OP's tweet) is running for congress. She can't even form complete sentences, so I guess that means she's going to win.

>Ad hominems everywhere

I doubt she's entirely wrong. There's some logistical issues with what she's saying, but is it not theoretically possible?

That said, I wouldn't want her in office. She sounds a looney.

>Canadafag that doesn't know anything about this person except what's in this thread

rocks will burn up
terminal velocity

funds required to chip a mountain off of moon and fire it towards earth could be used to make better explosives on earth

There's a pretty good book about this. The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein.

Wage slaves on moon rebel against Earth and create their own libertarian republic. They force Earth to accept their independence by blowing up Earth cities with big metal containers filled with rock shot by a railgun on the moon surface.

>twin towers

this is not what I wanted when I asked for feminine penis Veeky Forums. That phrase "be careful what you wish for" has never held so much meaning for me until now

you have no idea what capitalism is do you

Let me guess you're an illiterate anarchocapitalist memer from /pol/

Nope. I'm a guy who doesn't know the definition and implications of capitalism from his red-state-born farmer grandpa.
If you want you may put forth some arguments in favor of your thesis to avoid looking like a complete retard (beware that you will still look like a partial one).

Assuming 100 one ton nuclear weapons we have that
4,184*10^11J=mv^2/2=m*50^2/2=1250m
m=4,184*10^11/1250 kg
~3,34*10^8kg
The mean density of the moon is 3344kg/m^3, so this is about 100.000m^3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Theoretically it's possible, and a fun way past the Outer Space Treaty (which bans the use of nuclear weaponry, chemical weaponry, et cetera), so the idea has been considered by many nations, including the US. As to why someone would ask this on twitter rather than googling it? Not a fucking clue.

How can these people even read and write? Why do we consider them the same species? Someone asked me the other day if the Hubble was on the ISS, an elementary school teacher was unsure of the difference between the solar system and a galaxy just last week. I am just now realizing this stuff isn't common knowledge and I find it incredibly bothersome. I don't even have a degree and I BARELY graduated high school.

That image is awesome, where is it from?

> I'm a guy who doesn't know the definition and implications of capitalism from his red-state-born farmer grandpa.
so much projection. stay fat my retarded american

Gundam

>he is unable to recognise a quality post
why don't YOU just graduate high school already?
:^)

Don't laugh. Once actual work starts and human presence in space is no longer a pipe dream the interest groups will use arguments like that to shut it down and divert funding to meaningful things.

Epic le maymay xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fucking nice.

What a fucking retard.

I hope you the last thing you hear is the screaming of your family as they burn in an accidental house fire.
xd

I spent half a minute trying to figure out what an s of nuclear weapons was.

Humans are too stupid to implement and maintain a system so smart.

>she

Go home Wu

>Really causes my neural cells to depolarize
You mean deploralize?

Kill the trans, race war now.

Let me hear your genius economic theories about how unregulated capitalism is great.

>person

citation needed

Let me know what part of my post suggested that unregulated capitalism is great

Taking the Tunguska event as an example, of you launched a big enough lump of gravel at the Earth it would spread out upon hitting the atmosphere and release its kinetic energy so fast that it would in effect be more powerful than a modern nuclear bomb.

Problem is, your lump of moon gravel has to be roughly 150 meters across and moving faster than the speed at which an object would be moving if it were to fall from the Moon's height above the Earth. Therefore to deliver the same amount of energy you either need a much larger rock or a much faster rock. Also it's hard to imagine a system that could somehow launch several hundred thousand cubic meters worth of rock from the Moon onto a Earth intercept at all, let alone accurately as would be required of a weapons system.

Basically put, until we can build hundred kilometer long rail-guns on the Moon, we can't weaponize Moon rocks.

>divert funding to meaningful things

what could be more meaningful than exterminating all human life on Earth then recolonizing the planet with the descendants of the Space Elite

>Sunday at 11:04 am via text message
I bet her minister preached about it during sunday mass.

pre-2001 apparently

he's not wrong but it would have to be a really fucking big rock