How may times does he have to be right until people start to listen?

How may times does he have to be right until people start to listen?

Explain exactly what he was right about.

I can't get past his pro-life views. I just love abortions so much.

Shall we just start with the once? I mean presumably it should be one or more, though practically that isn't always a prerec

Go once a week for that saline cleanse bro.

Hello Roastie

Of course he picks fucking Housman and his imaginary lost England. Fucking Hitchens never disappoints.

Waiting for the first time it happens

There is no need to wait.

He's a hack.

He doesn't follow the true teachings of Christ.

He's one of these phony right-wingers that adopts Christian values to seem moral and virtuous in front of others whilst contradicting Christ himself in the next sentence.

He is the epitome of a charlatan. The fact he keeps parroting the same same several ideas of anti-abortion, leave eu, more police on streets, grammar schools and anti-drugs is incredibly grating and makes him a parody of himself.

I say this despite agreeing with him on many things but one cannot deny, he is the ultimate charlatan.

>parroting
see

Excuse me?

>judiasm intensifies

There is no motive to care about the truth when it comes to most things, for example most of us will never have a practical use for special relativity, we could declare it false with no negative consequences to our actions.

>not realising peter isn't actually a believer but is merely pretending to fulfill his ego as part of his stirnerian master plan

Why do you have to be so cringey?

Just listened to a conference he participated in on the role of prisons in the UK
Excellent listen

you just fell into my trap, roach
little plaything

Maybe if he provided evidence of his claims instead of either using confirmation bias or regurgitation people would listen to him.

He's a pseud.