ADMIT TO YOUR SINS

ADMIT TO YOUR SINS

I cook my potatos in the microwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11918091/A-third-of-vegetarians-eat-meat-when-drunk-on-a-night-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't cook anything, ever. yet I posted on this forum as if I were an expert.

I poured spoiled milk in my coffee and still drank it.

I use a bit of velvita in cheese sauces

I swallowed a watermelon seed.

I buy WalMart meat

This is actually just the proper way to cook a solid cheese sauce, especially one that 5 year olds will fucking love.

I use preshredded cheese and canned powdered paremsan because I am a lazy fuck up... I know I can never be forgiven for this sin and it makes me feel bad. I want to make america grate again, but i can't even start with myself.

i do that too
i also microwave things for a while, then fry them on extremely high heat for 10 seconds so they get that thin layer of crunch like they were baked or cooked for real

I once ate a raw steak, because I cooked it and was prideful.

>Admit to your sins
>Not "Confess your sins"

>I want to make america grate again, but i can't even start with myself.
I'm fucking dying laughing and I'm sorry.

But yeah, my kid loves my homemade mac n cheese and the velvita helps a lot. Dont feel bad user. Half assed cheese sauce is still better than canned cheese sauce. Not every meal can be a masterpiece when you have kids

>I once ate a raw steak
>Because I cooked it

Better than spilling it on the ground, I guess.

I unironically get a For Me™ once a week because of all the shilling.

I fell for the no gluten meme and I'm feeling better.

How long do you nuke them? mine always turns out under cooked. I usually uses the oven, but recently i don't have time for baking.

Depends on size of the potato and wattage of the microwave,or Micky as our British friends call them. A large potato can take up to and including 8 minutes.

I doubt he realizes the contradiction in his statement.

I keep getting stuck with low powered microwaves everywhere I go. Seven minutes one side, seven minutes on the other.

I eat instant rice.

I eat my boogers because I make them myself.

Ouch. May as well just bake them.

It's better than a lot of instant stuff

I'll occasionally microwave those square-shaped totinos party pizzas, fold them in half, and eat them like an adult sized hotpocket.

That's fucking disgusting.
And now I want to do it.

I fed my little sister rabbit poop telling her it was chocolate when I was a kid

I eat fried cheese
Just cheese that's fried

I used to eat instant oatmeal raw and really enjoyed the hunk of flavored sugary stuff that came in the packets. Maple brown sugar was my favorite but the Dino stuff was an acceptable alternative.

I eat match heads.

I ate curry dog once

I know right? Non-church goers.. baka

>Half assed cheese sauce is still better than canned cheese sauce. Not every meal can be a masterpiece when you have kids

Amen, brother.

Sometimes I put a meal on a tray, and I look at it and I can't say "nice"

When I'm drunk and don't care I eat literal pounds of raw ground beef with a lot of salt on top and call it my "burger time."

I once had a pet chinchilla and my cousin was over for the summer. I would let it run around my room occasionally and it would leave little shit pellets here and there.
My little cousin would irritate the fuck out of me. One day he got a cup of soda with ice and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some chinchilla shit and put in in his drink.
I laughed for a minute but now my life seems empty.

Holly fuck...

Is it at least quality ground beef? Do you need help? Seriously user if you need help...

I had pony once.

... how was it?...

I've been wanting to try mountain lion

I frequently eat food well past it's best by date. I've never gotten sick from it, but I'm waiting for the day.

I also have sliced mold off of hard cheese and served it. Again, no one got sick.

Try buying some sodium citrate. Makes smooth cheese sauces out of just about anything. I make an awesome blue cheese sauce to go with wings.

I once ate a raw steak. I didn't cook it. It was pretty good, but I think I still like it better cooked, at least medium rare.

did it taste like apples?
sunny D, maybe?

Every time I cook beef chuck it comes out tasting like beef and nothing else.
I just can't get the seasoning to stick around for the 3+ hours it takes to get the beef really tender.

Toast your spices

Use herbs last minute

Bouquet garni

That's about all you really need to know.

Or just skim the stock, toast spices, add stock, throw in the garni, wait 30 mins.

I often urinate in my backyard when I am grilling.
I live in a suburban neighborhood.

truthfully it isn't. it usually gets brown because I open like a 4 pound package of it and after a few days it oxidizes.

I've never gotten sick though. I think I have an iron stomach.

I guess if uts working for you...

Nothing wrong with that. I have dogs that will (have) roll around in my piss though.

I microwave ramen. I also can't cook for shit,

I eat raw sausage.
Sometimes the Jimmy Dean kind but mostly the Owens Valley Hot kind.
On occasion I pay a very high price for doing this, a few hours screaming on the toilet, but only a few times a year.
Usually mix it in a small bowl with red pepper flakes, Tobasco Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce and eat it with my fingers.
This is a planned event usually while my wife is at church on Sunday morning.
Occasionally I will toast sourdough bread and spread the sausage on it.
Usually I wash this down with Strawberry Nesquick mixed into room temperature non-fat milk.
My worst food sin.

i eat my instant noodles dry

It was magical.

I do it to confuse my cats.

Speaking of potatoes, I always leave the skin on.

Not because of the taste or because of any nutrient bullshit, but because I just hate peeling potatoes.

If I take an aesthetically pleasing meal I'm always going to take a picture of it and show it to my other friends who also enjoy cooking

hope you fucking get hit by a bus

Not sure if this is a sin but I love coffee... but I can't for the life of me just drink it straight black. I have to have either cream or butter or ice cream and a sweetener of some kind.

Actually I've got a better one on myself: I occasionally sneak my roommates' food.

I don't post it on social media or anything, if that helps my case in any way

Gf thinks we both live the vegan-style. 2-3 times a week I frequent some fastfood joint ot hotdog stand. I just need my meat..not proud...

haaaaaaahahaha that is too funny I betcha your girls instagram quality

They know... and every time it happens they're one inch closer to stabbing you to death in your sleep >:)

I unironically prefer canned green beans and corn to fresh.

Its normal, 2/3 of vegetarians secretly eat meat.Would be funny if both of you do it.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11918091/A-third-of-vegetarians-eat-meat-when-drunk-on-a-night-out.html

>I use the premade minced garlic that comes in a jar because I am lazy
>I can't make an omelette without it falling apart and looking like shit
>I like kraft blue box more than homemade stuff

Noted. Will lock bedroom door from now on.

I'm not ashamed of it or anything, I don't really get why people look down on instant rice. It's just filler for my curry, so why dick around cooking proper rice?

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11918091/A-third-of-vegetarians-eat-meat-when-drunk-on-a-night-out.html
the article says 1/3

I ate a box of leftover ribs that had been left in a room overnight while it was being bug bombed

I make quesadillas with Nutella

>When your life has gone so far off the rails, that you adopt german "Mett" culture.

Sometimes I squirt a little mayonnaise in my mouth and then put a boiled egg in and mush it all together. I call it a mayonegg

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

DEVILISH
HDEVILIS
SHDEVILI
ISHDEVIL
LISHDEVI
ILISHDEV
VILISHDE
EVILISHD

I'm a paid shill for Hormel and place the word spam, in a food context where it doesn't really belong, I do it on most popular boards. If you browse each /b/ thread on the first page you will find my work in there somewhere.

Go ahead look.

I use Adobo on everything

I accidentally sucked a dudes dick.

It happens to the best of us, it's only gay if become life partners and die old together.

I constantly shit-talk foods that I hate (pineapples, guacamole, olives, etc.) despite never having actually eaten them.

Seriously, to hell with people like you. You're fucking cancer.

How do you hate them if you've never tried them? How damaged is your brain?

I think ketchup is the worst condiment, and even thinking about it makes me repulsed.

You're sin is not the love of coffee. Your sin is contaminating said coffee.

When I was younger(as in not a kid) I would slice off pieces of butter and eat them like candy.

Mountain lion is like really greasy turkey. Ok but I wouldn't go out of my way

Preaching to the choir here, kid.

This is just common sense.

I roll mayonnaise into a tortilla and heat it in the microwave for a snack.

raw steak is not a sin, though.

Sometimes I will eat half a container of sour cream with a baked potato.

I forgot the pickles

I don't eat seafood.
I like flyover food. Shitty casseroles are some of my favorite dinners.
I almost exclusively buy frozen vegetables. At least I don't buy canned ones i guess.

Cooking sweet potatoes in the microwave is acceptable, but not normal ones.

I can only eat fried eggs with the yolk broken and half mixed into the whites. Has to be overcooked too.

who would consider that a sin

I eat my pizza with ranch dressing(and red pepper flakes).

>I use the premade minced garlic that comes in a jar because I am lazy
Me too. And I even own a garlic press.

I soften a potato in the microwave. Then put in the oven to bake.

Not only does it make baking quicker but also ensures warm fluffy inside and crispy outside without the issue of perfect crisp on outside and cold and hard on inside as opposed to fluffy on inside but burned on outside.

I throw random ingredients at eachother and try to make meals out of ridiculous experimental combinations.

I do this for almost every meal at this point because I'm poor and I'm trying to clean out my pantry. I refuse to buy new ingredients for traditional meals.

I only cook properly for dinner

I always eat dinner for breakfast

I never eat in the evenings