Is this a good breakfast?

Is this a good breakfast?

Your breakfast will give you cancer. Time to quit, friend.

Fuck you

I need to quit breakfast? But what will tide my hunger over until lunch?

Don't believe the hype kiwis are not carcenogenic

Mouth tingling nigger?

Do you fucking eat the peel?

No.

> states medical fact
> genuinely trying to save your life

Own value system >> that of anons on cu/ck/
Isn't that obvious
Who needs the last 5 or so years when so many animal species will be extinct xD desuu

Kiwis are actually very good for you

This.

the peel has all the good vitamins and shit

It's literally the best part.

Do americans really eat like this in the mornings? wtf

Eat the cigarette and post results

According to the SAS survival handbook, eating a cigarette is an effective way of getting rid of GI tract parasites.

I imagine it would make you sick as hell though.

I always figured that would be a way to induce vomiting

Bite the fruit off the peel, and enjoy the fuzzy handle on each slice

Yee

No.

Needs protein.

Feeding tobacco to a dog cleans out parasites well enough

it's true as fuck. an old remedy for worms in pets is to sprinkle some tobacco in the pets water.

No. Ditch the kiwi and replace with a double short espresso.

I can understand liking some nice cigars or fine pipe tobacco and stuff like that. But I honestly can't understand the appeal of mass produced cigarettes and how people get addicted. And that's just like the taste and smell, not counting all the bad health stuff into it

The best part is the ammonia gas.
I seen someone pay $160 for two cartons of cigarettes the other day at the dollar store and I'm in west Virginia which is extremely lax on taxes.

It upset me to see her hand that much money over.
Smoke little cigars guys, it's the same thing without the white cigarette papers, they use pressed tobacco paper, tbey're minimally processed, just about chem free, $1 a box, and they don't taste as bad as you think.
Or just quit and get nice pipe tobacco like he said, black cav is dank as fuck.

Cigars are as you probably well know literally wrapped in tobacco leaf and none that you can get for that cheap are going to be any higher quality for you than a pack of marlboros. Unless you are rich and can afford top of the line tobacco and pipes, all the cheap ways of smoking are all equally as shitty. Youre giving out useless advice for the sake of sounding superior

This.

>I seen
>Incest Inbred State

Man, they weren't kidding when they said ANYONE can be user. How's your Uncle Brother Cousin? Tell him I said hi.

But the Cat has my Pipe.