Trans women are not "biologically male" | Riley J. Dennis

Scientists are smart enough to not allow this ideology to spread into their community right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM

>Gender is a social construct
>I need surgery to change that social construct
I hope one day society will get their shit together and find a cure.

>"Gender is a social construct", quoth the hormone popping, surgically reconstructed trans "woman"

This isn't real life

>It's another /pol/tard doesn't know what gender and sex refer to episode

Actually he refused to take HRT and condems it.

He says since he really is a women there is no need for him to take estrogen.

It's another virtuesignaling SJW didn't watch the video

The tranny is saying gender AND sex is a social construct and that trans women are biological women.

>"find" a cure
>implying

stop it get help

I agree. Mental Infertility is a hell of a disease, especially when combined with ideology.

There will come a day when it is cured.

>this video isnt meant to convince you
I bet you think there was a serious danger youd be convincing
>instead of leaving an angry comment why dont you go and study...
wait for it
>what its like to be a transgender
Oh so not go an study more science, critical thinking or genetics. But instead study about your opinion of yourself. That would be a circular argument though so i'll hold off.

Shameful display. What good is transgenderism if it doesn't result in qt traps?

>chromosomes do not and have never impacted soley on biological sex

Except for that ugly fact that they are the reason the rest of her listed sexual characteristics ever developed.

>if I mutilate my genitals and carve a crude reprisentation of the other gender, this means you can discount my genitals as being an indicator of me having male sex

Literally what.

>add an ungodly amount of hormones from an external source to block out and replace the body's "naturally occuring" hormones
> "Teehee, guess I'm female!"

This shit triggers me, as I am honestly that guy which support transgender people but refuse to acknowledge that biological sex is as alterable as societal gender.
To anyone anti-trans, gotta remember it is the current best cure for that shit, and somewhat reduced death-rates have been observed through it's use, so for now it's the best we have. I am looking forward to a more efficient cure though.

>Has an adams apple and clearly male facial structure

>Thinks he's a woman

really makes me think

Riley Dennis isn't a transwoman. Even the LGBT community thinks he's full of shit for not taking HRT and just a hetero man masquerading as trans for oppression points.

>tfw you wanted to fug her in the video

Why am I so broken? When will there be a cure for being bi?

It's accepted within the scientific community that humanity is a single species. So no, ideological agendas drive scientific conclusions all the time.

>Scientists are smart enough to not allow this ideology to spread into their community right?
Yes. We keep it out by talking about sex and ignoring social constructs like gender.

Only retards from /pol/ think gender affects science. Worse they think gender and sex are the same thing so they think science is actually being attacked.
>Protip: We don't give a fuck about gender, Fuck off.

>Worse they think gender and sex are the same thing
They are. The idea that there is any difference has only been a very recent development by social scientists to push the tranny agenda.

>not knowing the biological definition for species and sub-species

>biological binary assignment of male or female in sole relation to reproduction and development
>gotta hold doors open xd, don't hit women xd, marry rich guys xd, no homo xd

If you can't see the difference between societal gender and biological sex, I am sorry for you user.

Then I suppose for once this person in particular is actually being consistent

>They are.
They clearly aren't. The two terms are very often used to refer to distinct things when discussing this topic.
Thinking they're necessarily aligned (which would put you at odds with a lot of research) is one thing, but claiming that they're actually the same thing is just dumb - you may as well call having hands and being about to hold things "the same thing".

>The idea that there is any difference has only been a very recent development
Even if that were true, so what?

>development by social scientists to push the tranny agenda.
Cry harder.

Fuck off tranny apologist. Gender is a term used when talking about social differences between the sexes. The idea that biological males could be female gender has NEVER been a thing until sociologists co-opted the term and said it's a social construct, which it isn't.

Now go chug some horse urine and get your dick cut off Bruce

Nah, he's just rejecting the attempt to change the definition to something with no real meaning.

Mutilate your cock and pump your body full of hormones all you want, but you can't reassign these.

If you want to chop your dick off and pump yourself full of hormones I don't care, it's not my body unless your a child of course. Just don't go around trying to spread the gender bullshit

I meant i don't care because its not my body not that it's my body if you're a child

If you're a child, your body is mine.
For anyone reading this.