Gross

> be me
> Decide to indulge myself with fresh oysters
> Buy a lot to prepare at home
> Get to work preparing them and see that the bag is moving
> Fuckers are covered in worms and beatles

Fucking dropped
What are some foods you liked once but now gross you out????

Snails, I like them chopped and cooked, but had some whole the other day and the feel of the guys squishing out really turned me off.

ew. where do you live that such oysters happened?

i once bought frozen mussels from christ knows where that were infested with crabs

i only buy north american east coast mussels now

>buys mussels
>they give him crab instead
Sounds like you got the better end of the deal.

maybe if they didn't give me anaphylaxis

Oregon coast
The merchant explained to me that this is normal for fresh oysters though apologised that they were not more thoroughly washed before selling

>Beatles.

You know who else was covered in Beatles?
The poor bastard standing next to John Lennon.

a few small marine worms in your oysters arent a big deal, they just mean its fresh enough for them to survive
beatles on the other hand...

dude man up

Mark david chapman?

>What are some foods you liked once but now gross you out?
Chicken and beef. I live in the US.

Triscuits and turkey soup, or any low-salt soup really. Triscuits because I was eating them before coming down with botulism. Turkey soup because it gave me the botulism.

The moral of this story is to never eat your neighbors' Channukah food.

yea chicken grosses me out too
just nonstop reports of avian flu everywhere and reports of food poisoning from the rotisserie chickens everywhere im jusst so disgusstedd

A shame, because chicken tastes good if it's prepared properly, but I stopped trusting it years ago. The conditions under which it's raised are just too shit.

>Bought his shellfish from a Merchant

Good goyim

As opposed to a huge jew-owned supermarket. Bad goyim.

Milk.
Loved it when I was little. Now I realize it literally comes from a furry cow tit

Milk just stopped tasting good to me, and drinking glasses of it gives me pimples. Still love dairy products, but drinking milk is just nah.

I used to love milk as a kid. When I was like 15-16 I stopped liking it and I didn't drink it at all for a long time. Now I'm 31 and I go through a gallon in just a couple of days. Similar thing happened with PBJ sandwiches. loved them, then hated them, and now I love them again.

It's funny how things change.

Smoked eel with horseradish cream, baguette and some (fake) champagne was a standard appetizer at news years eve in the family and often at other festive days. Loved it. Now, did you see the Blechtrommel movie? Can't have eel any more without seeing that picture. Fuck you Volker.

Bwah haw
You must be old like me

Seafood.
My mom made shrimp when I 5 or 6. She gave me a bite of one and it tasted funny.
I pulled it out of my mouth and it had green shit inside. Now I never touch seafood. It just grosses me out.
Yes, even lobster and crab.

More for me!

People that don't devein are lazy, but man up. If it was green that was mostly undigested algae anyways. Its not too bad when they have a diet like that.

It's the grainy poopy tasting veins that are a problem. More carnivorous shrimp, maybe.