Should this be illegal?

Should this be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30Wr1jtDkWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_8xJrYPyQ
baskinrobbins.com/content/dam/baskinrobbins/nutrition/nutritionguide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just looking at that gives me a stomach ache. Holy shit...

One or two spoonfuls would be great, don't think I could stomach much more than that.

>Should it be illegal
No, why should it?

>263g of sugar
>literally a small bag of sugar + 1tbsp

fucking lel
is this for real?

>not getting your daily dose of vitamins and calories from a single shake
lmao

>40%
>8%
>daily dose

nigger what?

some quickcalc.

1cal= 4,1868J
2600cal=10885,68J
W=J/s so 10885,68J ≈ 10kw.

If you ate that you just ate enough energy to use a 10kw spotlight for a second, not a lightbulb, a spotlight.

Now think about all those people that eat 10.000 cal a day... truly one of the highest achievement of our generation was giving to the people much more power than they can handle.

yes

If this is illegal then buying one of these should also be illegal.

that thing is a literal caloric bomb

has science gone too far?

>it's my genetics i swear

No. That is not a science question by the way.

>this isn't even some gimmick deal
>americans unironically consume shit like this day to day

Wow you got me

That doesn't make any sense.

Can that oreo shake last someone a month?

just stating a fact, hunter

yeah if they want it to. That bag of sugar could also last someone an hour if they wanted it to

>Can that oreo shake last someone a month?

With that concentration of sugar? I bet water avaliability for bacteria is low enough to be considered "sugar conservated" food.

Only extreme 'mericanrcheotas might dare to enter this magical enviroment.

youtube.com/watch?v=30Wr1jtDkWM

should this be illegal?

one of those and and a multi vitamin, and we can end world hunger

seems like it's exaggerated, the other milkshakes on their website have 1600 calories at most at 32oz

damn I got one of those today
came to $4.20, didn't know I was getting so many gains for the price thanks OP

Would like to see a medical student comment on this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_8xJrYPyQ should this?=

1. It's imbalanced as fuck. No fiber, no proteins, insane amounts of fat. This is really bad.

2. Humans are not conditioned for 1 meal a day, ask any practitioner or GI and you'll know that we are best suited for 3-4 small meals a day. Way healthier.

Holy shit

last 2 times I ate at Mcdonalds, I threw up, and that was after a small smoothie, this thing will fuck me up

you're a fag tbqh

>Would like to see a medical student comment on this shit.

Interested too, I wonder what kind of metabolic explosion would this cause just to keep you alive enough to finish it.

diarrhea

I'd bet my entire bank acount (0.00$ US) that it's literally nothing and your body has a sort of "spillway" way of dealing with this. You prob shit most of it out or something.

I've eaten mcflurry's with large sodas and hamburgers all in one meal (multiple times) and nothing bad happened to me.

Fucking idiots

baskinrobbins.com/content/dam/baskinrobbins/nutrition/nutritionguide.pdf

No, humans are free agents that act in their own best interest and therefore cannot be manipulated into serving the ends of others. To claim that a class of ruling elite, far more intelligent than the rest of humanity, manipulate the masses like cattle in order to decrease entropy and produce wealth, is preposterous.

damn....

No we don't

just add a multivitamin to the shake. what are you, poor?

Absolute bullshit. Our system requires that people act against their own interest. Who do thing serves OP's bullshit? Burger flippers. If every person honestly acted in their own interest nobody would ever make a bad decision. Our system requires that workers act against their own interest. Wage theft is the largest form of theft by far in this country, and we manipulate people into being proud wage slaves working overtime for lower and lower ages.

Your claim that there is no manipulation is garbage. Advertising is probably the most important factor in consumerism.