Hey guys my buddy told me to post this here...

Hey guys my buddy told me to post this here. I've been on the hot pockets game for about 20 years now and know all the ins and outs. got something interesting for yall, hope you enjoy and maybe even learn something. I can stick around and do AMA if there's interest

what's it like working as a janitor on Veeky Forums?

ive never had a hot pocket before. what's the must try flavor?

you don't buy hot pockets for the taste, they're designed to sear off your taste buds

>I've been on the hot pockets game for about 20 years now and know all the ins and outs.

so has everyone else on Veeky Forums

Second post in and you've already failed to follow the simplest of instructions.

What the fuck are you doing?

You should make your images larger, OP.

OC threads like these make meme posting phone posters furious.

>I've been on the hot pockets game
You mean you've been on hot pocket gains, right?

>posters
pahsters
is it just me?

WTF is this hot pocket gore

is this your fridge op?

Only hot pocket that's good is breakfast one

2 things, How come costco has no fucking hotpocket variety, it's only the pizza or ham one.

2nd, that microwave crisper is bullshit and doesn't work.

Anyone remember crossaint pockets? I hated hot pockets growing up but I loved the crossaint l.

I am unable to find them anywhere now.

explain OP

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sausage taquito

stromboli

Glorious

When I was a kid I would open up my hotpockets like a dissection, to the disgust of those around me. If I had know about your method of hotpocket butchery, I would have used your system. Please give my regards to your friend.

Aww.. I remember a couple years ago I was sitting around unemployed eating hot pocket after hot pocket, and every time I opened the freezer for another one I'd take a few giant swigs off the fireball whiskey I kept in there, all while also smoking pot and marathoning through the Gilmore Girls for the first time.

That was a fun time.. I kinda miss it..... kinda... just the pot and Gilmore Girls really.

>tfw I miss pot so fucking much oh fuck my healthy stupid life fuck everything fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

Oh god damn I cant wait to go to bed so I can wake up and have more coffee. Jesus Christ save me.

>just the pot and Gilmore Girls really.

>tips fedora
m'lady

Please don't ever post something this relatable ever again.

You can be productive and smoke pot on your free time though

thanks op I came

I appreciate the size of oc pics displayed itt.

I appreciate the size of oc pics displayed itt. it's nice

Pepperoni Pizza is the patrician hat packet

>the hot pockets game

>20 years

my condolences to your family

>Three four Wha? Someone changed the saturated fat count from 52 to 48! The sat-fat's been hacked!