ITT best cereals

ITT best cereals

;_;

literally the breakfast jew marrying the dairy jew

Fuck off /pol/

wtf alien writing

Where I live its usually cold n the morning. Cold breakfast is shit. Sugar breakfast is shit. Your thread is shit.

>post
>alien writing

Ok user

It's Korean...

I loved this stuff, actually had real banana flavor and not that weird fake banana flavor

>eat oreos
>shit is completely black
I'm sticking to oatmeal

They're all horrible.
You're wrong. It was Seventh Day Adventists, not Jews.

god tier

Shreddies are fucking great.
I prefer honey Shreddies, the way it sweetens the milk and how you can sometimes get a few pieces that are just glazed with honey, staying crunchy even when soaked in milk, is amazing.

Moonruneos?

if you eat enough your shit will smell like chocolate too

The best shredded wheat of all time imo

Personal favorite. Honestly the sorta syrup tasting milk left in the bowl after you finish is the best part.

This shit is delicious, more people need to know about it.

Korea has those?

Was actually gonna check that out

>children's food

Didn't you guys stop eating that once you were ten or something? Wtf? Maybe if I think really hard I could remember the last time I had a bowl of cereal...

>cereal is exclusively for children

Living at your parents house too?

I can't describe how good this is
Chocolate, cashews, cranberries mixed with sugar encrusted wheat

Sweet, full and fruity taste

this better be bait

>Didn't you guys stop eating that once you were ten or something?
>Maybe if I think really hard I could remember the last time I had a bowl of cereal...

You can't remember having cereal a year or two ago?

Try a decade or two ago mathlet.

It says oreo milk, faggot.

Nobody sells this around me anymore. Used to love it

In same boat with this too

Nothing makes you look more immature than trying to act like an adult.

Nah, doing kiddie shit makes you look like a kid and doing adult shit makes you look like an adult. A guy who paints his nails because he's "secure in his masculinity" just makes him look more feminine. The masculine thing to do would be to act masculine.

>caring about "looks"

Lel

Absolute god tier. Don't know if this is sold outside of germany though

>almonds
>cashews
>pecans
HNNNGH

count chocula

Thats stupid to say. Masculine dude would still up and beat your neckbearded ass. Just because his fingernails are painted doesn't make him any less tough, and you any less of a faggot

>painting your nails on a cooking board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trying? No trying involved mister. That's why I was so surprised at the cereal eaters here. It's just a natural progression. I didn't have to try to stop visiting the ballpit either, there just came a day I outgrew it and that was that.

This is basically the only kind of cereal I'll bother to buy at all, and this shit looks amazing. Though it's arguable it's even cereal because of just how much nuts are actually in it...

Otherwise I actually really like Trix, but it's seasonal here.