I feel like such a dumbass because I didn't realize you could do this till I was 22

I feel like such a dumbass because I didn't realize you could do this till I was 22.

B-B-But you can do that?

quicker bread sandwich?
no clue desu

Huh. I never thought of this but I also usually like a nice toasted sandwhich, never had just one side of each bread done. I'm intrigued.

Toasting two slices in 1 slot toasts only the outsides, keeping the insides soft. Great for sandwiches.

>burn one side doesn't toast the other

Real genius

Did you realize you could also put a thin coating of mayo on both sides of the inside, stick cheese between them, and lightly butter the outside, toast them on low so the cheese warms up then flip them upside down and toast them on high until the outside is crispy and the cheese is melted?

Toaster toasted cheese sandwiches >>>>>> grilled cheese sandwiches

Why do people keep spouting this lie that hot mayonnaise used in place of literally any other oil taste good to toast bread and is something worth trying.

It started with a shitty experiment in making grilled cheese and I literally can't fathom how it grew past that when butter exist.

Or if you've got a toaster with a bagel setting it'll only toast the one side.

Toast is just bread with an increased chance of cancer. Eat your food raw or just kill yourself now.

Cheese totally doesn't melt when heated and won't drip onto the god damned heating elements or gunk up and create a fire hazard or anything like that. Shit, why don't we just start putting raw beef patties in toasters to make burgers while we're at it

Look at mr. fancy toaster over here

I cooked frozen breaded chicken patties in the toaster once when I was high

>put the toaster down on a heatproof surface on its side
>Solve the gravity issue
>Profit

The bagel button is placebo.

the bagel button increases toasting time, increases the heat on the inside elements, and decreases heat on the outside elements

fuck you ross you were the second worst character on that god damn show

What?
Who was the worst?

DONT try this !it will make mustard gas!!

Nobody does this OP

>mayo

into the trash

>I literally can't fathom how

Really? You can't fathom how a fatty spread works as a substitute for another fatty spread?

I bet someone has tried

>put the toaster down on a heatproof surface on its side
>Solve the gravity issue

>create the "inprovised grilled cheese launcher" issue

Nice bait autist raw bread

Just set the toaster to the bagel setting.

Not him but clearly Monica

You can buy bags of high-temperature plastic to do the whole sandwich.

I do this with heels from the loaves of bread, with the inside of the heels facing out.

Use garlic butter and then encrust it with parmesan.

but i want toast, not bagels.

Don't worry
25 here, you just blew my mind

How'd that work out for ya?

yeah, when it SUCKS as a fatty spread for such use.

mayo instead of butter on grilled cheese is retarded.

i do this

When I was diagnosed with full blown autism the doctor would prescribe bagel buttons. Worked a treat.

they exploded and the microwave caught on fire

I totally forgot people even own toasters. Just fucking put the toast on a pan with some butter wtf

>inprovised
Ok, spelling jenius.

Will you sign my first edition of this post?

>figure out how to weaponize IGCLs
>sell to rebel groups
>solve world conflict and world hunger

Put a plate infront of the toaster

Kek