Coffee appreciation thread

coffee's better than all the other fucking hot beverages and people who don't drink it probably haven't worked a day in their lives

Do you think I'm lesser because I've never worked?

>he's conditioned his body to require a certain fluid to do basic tasks and is literally incapable without out it

Kek. What's it like being a child?

is this a trick question

what's it like suckling mama's tit?

Woah, woah, woah. What about christmas mulled wine? I know it only gets a small portion of the year to spread its wings, but it's fucking good, warm and you get hammered....

alright for one month that is a pretty good beverage

Mulled cider too, ACTUAL cider, none of that fucking pussy american cider

I drink cold brew though.

I'm gonna kill your fucking dog

You are literally falling for the liquid jew if you drink anything other than water

But iced coffee is good.

>iced anything is good
kys

Sorry, I meant to say cold brew. I drink cold brew, not iced coffee.

why would you let a perfectly good nice hot jubbly coffee go fucking rank and cold before ingesting it

That's why I corrected myself, it's cold brew, not iced. The coffee was never hot to begin with

>coffee appreciation thread
I hate drinking coffee, it makes my teeth yellow and gives me runny poop.

>not just smoking meth when having to work
You're never going to make it

teahead raid. we in here.

>smoking dope instead of shooting it
You have no platform on which to stand, short-timer.

I hate this fucking board

>trying to act high and mighty for drinking coffee
>posts sugary bullshit
You suck cocks

I was agreeing with your post until you said the work part.

Anybody who "needs" coffee in the morning "uggh my morning coffee xD" or can't function without coffee "coffee withdrawals hitting hard xD" should be executed.

A true coffee connoisseur drinks one,maybe two,cups of coffee a day as a form of relaxation. If you do otherwise,then you don't actually like coffee. You just like caffeine.

This.

After the dentist I'm going to fuck up his hard work with a cuppa joe. Would I be autistic if I asked the cutie pie barista for the old, cold coffee instead of the Hot and Fresh (tm)? I'm going to Starbucks, lol!

Coffee threads should be reported and banned from Veeky Forums

I agree, most (or all) of coffee threads are set up by coffee rosters who sell their crap over the internet
and they are using Veeky Forums as a free promotion sites by giving away their names.

Facebook is especially guilty of this

I'm a lazy n eet but I love coffee!