What's a plausible scenario for a girl to take off her panties and leave them somewhere intentionally...

What's a plausible scenario for a girl to take off her panties and leave them somewhere intentionally? My manga ero story revolves around them but I can't figure out the details.

They can't be soiled or stolen.

when i sleep
when i take a shower

They became sentient, wanted butter, and wouldn't stop moaning seductively for it.

The only time I'd leave underwear lying around is when I'm showering, and they'd just be on the bathroom floor until I finished. If the person is a slob maybe they just leave their underwear lying around their room or wherever they get dressed. Unless they were drunk and threw their clothes all over for some reason.

she had been focusing on her Bene Gesserit-taught prana-bindu exercises all day, and had succeeded in infusing a carefully chosen set of pheromones into her panties. only another adept would be able to detect the faint traces of body chemicals, and only one other (foreshadowing!) would know what they meant.

she carefully draped them over the post of the fence when nobody was looking, then whisked away to put on a fresh pair.

"A viable means of communicating in the field." - William S Burroughs

There are panty trees at a lot of ski resorts.

>taking off your panties to sleep

Disgusting whore.

> not taking off your panties to sleep

filthy slob.

If she's leaving them somewhere intentionally how plausible does the scenario have to be? Do you mean she's leaving them somewhere for your male protag to find?

My girlfriend's room is a mess and she tends to leave a few pairs scattered across the floor. But a girl might also leave them in a laundry basket she's hauled downstairs to take to the laundromat the next day. Or maybe she leaves a pair behind in the dryer. Or maybe she's laid out her outfit for the next day on her desk and her panties are sitting on top of her sweater and jeans.

Just use your noodle OP. Where would you leave YOUR panties?

Sharts

More likely if she's soiled them and isn't wearing anything that would make going commando a problem.

She is a closeted exhibitionist who gets off from the thought of people looking at her panties. So she leaves them somewhere that is sure to catch people's attention: the head of a statue, nailed to a tree, and so forth.

Women do that all the time if they're dating someone. They'll leave panties, or other clothes stuff at that person's place. Sort of a marking of their territory thing, but sometimes they also will call the person and be like, "I left some underwear at your place, can you look for them?"

The trick is they're looking to see if the person says something like, "Oh, uh...yeah, I think I found them, are they blue?"

Then the girl can be like "No, asshole! They're purple, who the fuck else are you seeing?!?"

One of the oldest tricks in the book.

If you look at this behavior from a non human perspective it is some bizarre shit. Does any other animal act like this? Like if a dog is attracted to another dog will they walk into their doghouse and take a shit and leave it there?

They do to mark their territory, that could include mates. It's also the reason why they sniff each other's butts. The anal gland secretions are a way for them to identify each other.

I don't get enough chances to post this

i've never understood why the majority of girls i know sleep w/their panties on

A bag for dirty clothes where I collect them before I run out of clean ones.b

They take them off before entering HELL.

Why would you take them off, I don't want my taco just out and about.

I take my underwear off when I sleep. I like the flipping and flopping.

Because their vagina is constantly leaking. Haven't you ever seen their panties with all that yellow crusty shit?

I take off my underwear to masturbate.

Are Veeky Forums girls the lewdest?

when you're going to sleep
is disgusting keeping them after day

I got here as soon as I heard there are women talking about their underpants.

Please don't stop. Say more private girl things about how you take them off at the end of the day and spread your legs out with a fan blowing up your cooter.

I'm writer.

>My manga ero story
kill yourself

the correct answer is "yes, i found them and they brought in $200 on ebay from some japanese businessman."