He truly is the Tolkien of our time

He truly is the Tolkien of our time..

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/11/04/242941163/for-many-iranians-death-to-america-are-just-words
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol. Huge fan of ASOIAF, but what a fucking twat.

Suicide pact with Steve King when?

would tolkien vote for trump?

Hillary supporters literally on suicide watch.

No. He isn't. You really should rethink that. For starters, just read Tolkien's biography on wikipedia.

>▶
are oyu autistic

It's the Hillary supporters now, before it was the Bernouts, soon it will be the Trumpists when they realize that Trump isn't going to change anything and isn't going to give them a purpose in life and they will succumb to nihilism and end the same way archetype-Goebbels would have without the NS movement.

the first benefits of Trump's presidency already have arrived.

I don't get it why should his opinion matter in this field.
He is a writer of pleb fantasy books,not a fucking philosopher.

Those are Iranians several years ago.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/11/04/242941163/for-many-iranians-death-to-america-are-just-words

Welcome friend, are you new to the 20th century? Yes I know it's the 21st but it sounds like we have to ease you in slow.

Honestly, if you kill yourself over the choice of president, you were already lost. Might as well have killed yourself over being out of ketchup or being unable to find your socks in the morning.

fucking liberals man

>making predictions about America's future
>can't even predict when his own shit novel will be out

hmm, I wonder what Tolkien would make of Trump

>Huge fan of ASOIAF
Kys my dude

>Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew

A M E R I C A N

T
O
L
K
I
E
N

Tolkien was a hardcore Catholic with monarchist and anarchist sympathies. He was not really politically active and he was a huge critic of the British government in World War II. I imagine he probably would not have voted at all.

A statement as painfully inane as his writing.

Tolkien would've hated Hillary, that's for sure. I think he might have liked Trump's isolationist policies though.

Maybe, but there is no way he could've stomached Trump's character. He was a very idealistic man, not much of a pragmatist.

Agreed. You're probably right in assuming he wouldn't have voted.

He wouldn't have been eligible to vote. People trying to claim people from the past and fit them to the current agendas is so fucking annoying.

>He wouldn't have been eligible to vote
U sure r a smartie

They do say "Write what you know", after all...

Jokes aside I love how he pretends to be this massive feminist who's disgusted by pussy grabbing, despite his understanding of sex and women being that of a 12 year old.

Most male feminists are not really the type that is attractive to the fairer sex. A good number of them are also perverts.

What are you trying to tell me?

K E K
E : : E
K E K