Had had

>had had

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>onimatopoeia
>songs with pages of verses
>arse
>' ' instead of " "

There is a UN paper on Veeky Forums and the influence of /pol/ on world politics.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

I feel like this isn't even reality when /pol/ actually is influencing the media and the UN had to do research on Veeky Forums and /pol/.

>that that

>ne'er

>done did

They share their rarest Pepes at the end...
PRAISE KEK, HE WHO CAPTURES ALL MINDS

I don't see "UN" anywhere in there

>He had had enough

>must needs

Either one is enough. Who the hell came up with this retarded expression?

>past tense

>and

>"Dumb frogposters, shitting up the place." He said. He'd had enough of their bullshit.
>he'd had
>he had had

i'm going to write about a guy named Had who is in a relationship with a woman, also named Had. so i can say "Had had had Had."

this scholarly article
>Figure 31: An (unfortunately) ultra rare Pepe eating a delicious Publix Deli
Sub Sandwich.

>James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher

>while American’s dominate the conversation on
/pol/
>American's
>'s

Did they even proofread this shit? I guess Jeremy Blackburn called in sick that day.

Go back to r9k where they don't repeat

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Is this grammatically correct?:

"Clinton won majority of votes in the smartest states."

Please correct the statement if needed.

simple, direct, accurate
just like Bernie

a majority

Thanks buddy.

"Clinton won the majority of votes."

Ah, thanks.

>Fish fish fish fish fish

yeah, but put especially

In

All right, mate.

Thanks mate. Totally appreciated

Depends on the context

This isn't a UN paper, and written by some random CS students. You could write something like this if you wanted to.

How else would you use past perfect with the verb to have?

He had had the same pencil for three years.

It'S not like past progressive where he could still have the pencil, no he had it and will never have it again. Perfect grammar.

>James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

Can Veeky Forums figure it out?

Gone git

figure what out? The sentence might have a lot of hads in it, but it's not difficult to understand. The two used different phrases, one had and one had had in a test or an essay or what not, and James got more approval from the teacher.

not much to be figured out

DINDU

They received UN funding.

How else are you going to form the pluperfect of "to have" ?

Fuck off you illiterate retard. I'll write had had had when the rules of grammar bind me to do so and there's nothing you can do about it.

>had had
Matthew Marcus thought to himself: "Why am I feeling so weird right now?". (How 'bout that perfect punctuation?) By this time, he had been fired, he had been stung by a bee, and he had had his first kiss. It was a roller coaster of a day! :^)

I never understood this one. Is it supposed to be
[Buffalo the animal] [trick or fool] [Buffalo the city] [Buffalo the animal]... and then what?

>?".
Is not perfect punctuation, it is just wrong, there should only be one stop at the end of a sentence.
>(How 'bout
Is also wrong, you shouldn't use parentheses like this.
>thought to himself:
>By this time,
Second needs the colon more than the first.
>he had had
Perhaps the least wrong part but simply a supremely awkward way to jam that construction in.

Updated

"Lil' early fer a beer, but what the hayll?" By 3 o'clock, Johnnie Boy had had a colonoscopy, an ice cream, and a fender bender.

Much better

:)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
Chicago dogs, [that] Chicago dogs bully, bully Chicago dogs.
Pretty nonsensical, but it's for fun!

>mfw "had had had had" is OK English grammar

"He had had enough of the had meme"

How in the fuck?