This piece of garbage has been standing on my shelf for approx. three years. I want to cook it, and it eat it one day...

This piece of garbage has been standing on my shelf for approx. three years. I want to cook it, and it eat it one day. What's the best/least painful way to prepare and consume garbage meat like this? I'm considering making sandwiches with omelet, fried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese (not the cheap stuff), spinach cooked with garlic, and of course, spam cooked in olive oil, pepper and some seasoning. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg
youtube.com/watch?v=1H2bRd91sZw
youtube.com/watch?v=iqix542ckUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spread it on a saltine, wash down with cheap vodka.

Make it into a turbo quick omelette.

Don't special occasion this shit, it's for quick meals.

Pretty hard to polish a turd. Dollar store meal it if you're gonna eat it... fry in a pan and slap it between 2 pieces of white bread and ketchup you stole from the gas station.

In a blender with strawberries,whipped cream and two shots of cheap vodka.

ughhhh made me gag irl

Cube, stir fry, season with tabasco
Batter or panee and deep fry

fry up with eggs i guess

eat it over rice or make a sandwich. either way it pairs well with eggs. that shit is genna fuck your sodium intake for the day. i prefer it sliced super thin.

1 can = 33% daily value of sodium

I actually really like this stuff.
>fry it up about 1/4 inch thick, serve it like a burger
>cube it and throw it in with some homefries (cubed potatoes, onions, peppers)
>use my grandmother's recipe: shredded spam, ketchup, a little velveeta. mix it into a consistency that you can make patties with. broil in an oven and serve like burgers

1 serving = 33%

6 servings = 1 can

Oh I see.
>Fuck me.

I like spam

Just cut it into slices, not too thick, and fry them - they're delicious

eat it out of the can with a marine ka-bar you fucking sissy

When I go on long camping trips spam is pretty damn useful. Passed a shop one time and managed to get some cheese and some sun dried tomato and pepper pesto. Cubed the spam, fried it, made some pasta, heated the pesto a little, cubed the cheese and mixed everything up. Utter trash but the most edible thing around for miles, and I was fucking greatful for it after my 20 mile trip from being lost to not lost.

Alternatively, treat it like bacon, fry it and eat it in a sandwich.

Spam
Fritters
S P A M
F R I T T E R S

You look like a little faggot.

Spam is too good for you.

Rice, fried (or scrambled) eggs and some soy sauce.

You're a pleb, Spam is delicious.

Just fry it with some rice and veggies.

you shouldn't have to worry about sodium levels if you are a normal weight human who drinks the recommended amount of water

Just eat it out of the can if you aren't a pussy. In case of emergencies I keep a can of Spam and a fork in my backpack.

>and a fork

you're dumb, it's easier to eat spam out of the can with a knife

budae jjigae

The fork is better. You can stab the spam slab and use it as a crude hammer to deter small woodland critters.

I feel like the Spam would slide off the knife if I stabbed it, and this is my school backpack, which I hope to have better equipped if woodland critters show up.

THIS
HIS
IS
S

too wet for spam, spam needs to be fried and crispy

There's only one way to cook spam where it doesn't suck, and that's in a cast iron skillet over a campfire. Spam takes on a whole new flavor when cooked outdoors.

spam is delicious kys

you get bread and ketchup at the gas station?

>fried spam
>fried egg
>sriracha mayo
>green onion
>Hawaiian roll

slice wafer thin
fry until crispy
dice and mix into rice

do this one op

The 50's was all over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg

Spam in the 50s is closer to real ham than the industrial garbage you find at the average deli in 2017 thats half preservatives half chemicals

>tfw too blurry to read the recipe

>Spam is closer to real ham
>than garbage you find at the average deli
holy shit, what fucking planet do you live on

youtube.com/watch?v=1H2bRd91sZw

two recipes in this video for you

-spam cheese sandweech
-pork and beans and spam

Here's one of my all time favorites, Spam and Laughing Gas:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqix542ckUo

Spam is actually not at all bad tasting, it's just very salty and like a mix of bacon and ham. It actually has a very interesting ''fluffy'' texture that goes very well with a seared surface. You wanna slice it thin, pan fry it at high temp till it's browning, then pair it with a carb and something mildly sweet, like teriyaki sauce (hawaiian), sriracha (basic hipster bitch), or balsamic vinegar (I'm weird)

Best way is to slice in half inch slices and pan fry medium high heat until crispy on the outside
You don't need to add any oil, there's enough fat in there
Eat with rice and ssamjang. Sriracha is an ok substitute I guess.

Fuck me
1080 calories per can
4740 mg of fucking sodium
I've eaten spam a lot when I was younger and I always ate the entire fucking can

>Total carb: 1g

Atkins: All the spam you can eat.

Bake it or fry it. Serve with high quality, coarse grain mustard.

Shit is cash and relatively cheap. I usually go with Inglehoffer brand mustard.

Wtf is that shit?

Spam had recipes by the hundreds in the past.

Best option is a Spam egg breakfast sandwich, the longer the spam is fried the better.

If I have excess spam, and I'm feeling like my life could use a little hypertension, I make something called "Spam crisps" which is about 2mm thick slices of spam fried until they can easily snap in half, and I stick those in a homemade bloody mary. This is the bacon flavored spam, mind you, but regular should do fine. They can be eaten like meat chips at this point.

I buy organic and fresh, never processed food all the time but I'm never giving up my spam.

>carries emergency spam in school

Do the other kids know? Is it autism?

>spam
>garbage
Spam is great.

Fry it and eat it with eggs in place of bacon for breakfast.

You never had spam in the 50s.
You never had spam, period.
You don't know what you're talking about.
You're a fucking retard.

Corned beef hash, but with spam. That's pretty much the best option

Clearly spam tartar, accompanied by spam slices.

Spam tartare

Fug... Spent too much time reading the thread. Didn't refresh before I posted. Fuck u. :(

Nigga, u snooze, u lose.

>tartare
It's a cooked meat, doofus.

Bitch, don't act like you ain't know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.

>how do I get kidney stones?

budae jiggae

This. It's awful processed meat, don't special occasion such thing. Throw it on some rice and eggs and call it a day.

Never get anything but spam original. All the other ones are made with MSCP.

Nobody knows. Like I said: it's in case of an emergency.

Turned out great

Cube it up, place in bowl of water, cover and store in fridge overnight. Change the water a few times, then fry up for omelet the next AM.

fried rice dumbass
cook rice, put in refrigerator for 1 day
cut spam into little cubes, fry cubes
remove cubes
sautee onions, celery, jalapeno mushroom
add rice, add spam, mix, add oyster sauce or light amount of soy, stir up well
add frozen vegetables
fry egg

serve fried rice
put fried egg
serve with siracha

Spam is a very odd thing, even if you're someone who grew up knowing what it was and what it tasted like. It's a very situational thing, and sometimes you actually have a craving for it. What usually ends up happening, I'll cut a few slices off a block, fry it in a pan or just put them in the oven. Make a sandwich out of it, or cut them up to have with something else. Then the rest of the can will go in the fridge with the intent of having more the next day. Weeks later the remaining Spam hasn't been touched and gets thrown out.

oyster sauce should not be the ingredient in all your "Chinese" food experiences

On this board it is. That, soy sauce, and for some odd reason sesame oil. I have no idea why so many people here think sesame oil goes in every Chinese dish.

You'll almost never hear anyone mention doubanjiang, tienmenjiang, or douchi though even those are far more common stir-fry staples than oyster sauce...

nigga did you slice off a girl's labia and fry it up?

fry it up and slap it on top of some rice and add a fried egg.

>he never sauteed a clitoris before
NIA