ITT:

ITT:
>Right now improvise a paragraph of text.
>Post whatever image. That would be the cover of the book.
>The other Anons try to guess how the book would be called.

Once, I was drunk. I'm not anymore. I've been sober for twelve years. Ever since I made that one big misstake that one time I got drunk. I wave goodbye to my son, shut the door behind me as he heads off to school, sit down in the couch, and glare at a half-finished bottle of wine my girlfriend left from last night. I would have called her my wife, but we're not married. She doesn't believe in the institution of marriage. So now, we're simply life partners, as she has reminded me of enough times for me to twitch whenever anyone even mentions "husband" or "wife" or anything like that.

"Hehe, you are such a cutie" I murmured as I flopped beside him and nuzzled against his neck. I smiled gently. "Awww" he gasped as he also begun to press his nose on me. The man I had fallen in love with gently pounced on my lap and let out a surprised moan. It was the moment he'd noticed my bulge.
"What's this?" He asked.

Adolf Hitler grinned with sadistic glee as he smashed Charlemagne's head in a mess of gore across the grassy plains, with a stomp whose strength his power-armor's servomotors increased tenfold. He looked up; the swarm of laz-bolts from his bannermen's laz-rifles, and the shock of blitz-lances from the mounted knights of the Waffen-SS, broke the Frankish lines like a hammer on an egg shell. The dead king's soldiers fled before him when they saw their liege perish before the Fuehrer's might; their comrades falling by the hundreds amidst the booms and crackles on the battlefield. Hitler only watched as the Waffen-SS cut down the routing men atop their robotic steeds, effortlessly catching up to even the lightest of the Frankish cavalry. The smell of rived and voided bowels loomed in the air -- the scent of victory, that scent which the Fuehrer relished above all else.

the wonderous life of a cuck
HACKERMAN and his virginitiy: a novel
I PLAY TOO MUCH VIDEOGAMES: A NOVEL

Holy..... I want more......

>"What's this?" He asked.
Could it be a bone?

"I literally cannot even -- are you kidding me?". She was shaking. Her cheeks were smeared with tears. The mascara had run its course down the furrows of her face, and found rest along the way.

Her hands were stroking the Play-Doh, swiftly, seemingly without awareness. She would form it into a roll, stroke it, squish it, repeat it. Ever so often, the rhythm would be interrupted - she would produce a hollow, deep cry, accompanied by a jerk of her hand.

I was engorged. The pressure on my spine was growing. It had been unbearable in the morning, now it was getting worse. My loins were fire. I looked into her glassy eyes, her fear was evident. I uttered the first word: "Make". The tightness of my boxers was torture. "America". I felt a jolt, travelling at speed up my spine. "Great" - my voice cracked. "Again", a primal grunt, as my boxers flooded with semen.

How to win and win BIGLY like me -By Donald J. Trump

I sat there, mind meandering. People in the other room were shouting, but I didn't mind them too much, since they were nothing but tin and dye. I grunted gently, and the yelling i mediately stopped. They were afraid, the last they knew I had been asleep. "Quiet" said a tindye boice from a tindye mouth. I could hear their tiptoing out of the room, ironically louder than if they had simply walked out. They were nothing but mental midgets, fearing my girth. I slowly heaved back and forth, gaining momentum to surge myself from the bed. The sheet that enshrouded me served as a toga with a slide of my arm, as I swept my luxuriant feet towards my destiny.

howzzat

oh yeah, uh.. picture...

And he was a ball of fire from god! Redemption, he cried, howled, slurred and bled, can be found only in god, the lord almighty! Sinners, take ammonia to the soot-black walls of your heart! Take brush and lather and scrub, for the lord is near and he is vengeful! The priest doubled over himself, shouting between the sobs that wracked him. God is to be feared by man! His love is that of the father's belt -a disciplinarian, the nails in your timber!

Meet George Jetson - by Daughter Judy

Someone please link me to the origin of this I've seen it before but I can't find it

what's this OwO

The Piteous Ensemble

You know, i sometimes pretend im a gorilla so i strip my clothes and face the mirror naked on my bed with my arms and legs all like a gorillas and then I beat my chest and see what kind of mean faces I can make. Thus you see my independence from the world as I act accordingly only to my rules. I then swipe my index finger across my ass crack and put it near my nose to examine the musky smell of my own butt sweat. Truly an experience for the chosen few. Regular citizens of this land may call me a savage but I regard myself as a gentleman of freedom, unafraid to act out the instincts of the beast that still resides in me.

He put it in my butt and my butt was full of it and he made hoo goo noises while it was in my butt. I was thinking about poo poo and pee pee and he said "hoo goo" and I said "it is in my butt." I pooted a little and felt so accident but he said it was okay to act like a poot sometimes and I said "ok." Then while he was saying hoo goo I pooled again and he smacked my head and called me a pootin' fool and I started saying hoo goo back at him until we decided to just turn on Frasier and eat the goop we found in the fridge.

The Groaning in Elizabethtown.

Time Noodles a Salazar.

A Crumpet for Ma'am.

The city was a great, planar galaxy against the void of a featureless night. I knew that up close it was really a rusty, cramped, noisy thing. There were probably men in police cars receiving phone calls about my location. A SWAT team was likely suiting up and making it's way to the nuclear power plant where they thought I still was. This place has never had a shortage of horrors for me, but when I could look down on all the people who needed to be looked down on, I was able to find it beautiful again. I rolled off the roof of the car next to my lover in the grass. My beautiful boy was so sweet and blonde and lovely and suddenly I was too aware of my bra and panties. I hugged him and he was wonderfully solid in my arms.

"This isn't just an ordinary date, is it?" He asked.

"Somebody's coming, quickly kunts put away your chodes before we get flogged and sent to bed without supper again" warned Geoffrey as he looked anxiously out the window, watching what appeared to be a hooded figure rapidly approach the door.

Once again the boys were fucked. Papa had warned them that if they we're caught engaging in such devilsh acts again that they would no longer see the light of day for the rest of their lives. But the little hooligans gave zero fucks. They loved the feeling of sweaty balls rubbing against each other whilst their 2 inch cocks tenderly met at the tip. Even the vigirous beatings their father would angrily dish out every time they were caught in the act were not enough to deter the three young fellows.

"Told ya fucks we shoulda started earlier" said Maximusiwell.

"Me and Geoffrey wanted to start earlier but we were waiting for you ya silly billy!" said Joelsph calmly.

"The figure outside the door is rapidly approach said door. Now is not the time to argue. Just pull your pants up you fool" warned Geoffrey yet again. "Alas dearest brother, we cannot, for once we have started, to stop would be a crime" cried Joelsph.

"World's a shithole anyway. Who cares if father mercilessly beats us to death" responded Max.

"Is it at the door yet" Joelsph.

"Gonna take him about 26 minutes to reach the front door by my calculations" replied David. "By golly there's plently of time to finish, but we shouldn't take any risks. Max, I have an idea" said Joel. "What is your idea" replied Max.

"Roll me over and stick your figure into my anosse". "Ok Joel".

"Me feel bum feels so good, i'm gonna explode...uugh,,,oh my good..prepare yourself Max....ugughughguh". :Aight im done, lets do you now Max"...

Book cover.

"Somebody - 's coming, quickly kunts put away your chodes before we get flogged and sent to bed without supper again" warned Geoffrey as he looked anxiously out the window, watching what appeared to be a hooded figure rapidly approach the door.

Once - again the boys were fucked. Papa had warned them that if they we're caught engaging in such devilsh acts again that they would no longer see the light of day for the rest of their lives. But the little hooligans gave zero fucks. They loved the feeling of sweaty balls rubbing against each other whilst their 2 inch cocks tenderly met at the tip. Even the vigirous beatings their father would angrily dish out every time they were caught in the act were not enough to deter the three young fellows.

"Told - ya fucks we shoulda started earlier" said Maximusiwell.

"Me - and Geoffrey wanted to start earlier but we were waiting for you ya silly billy!" said Joelsph calmly.

"The - figure outside the door is rapidly approach said door. Now is not the time to argue. Just pull your pants up you fool" warned Geoffrey yet again. "Alas dearest brother, we cannot, for once we have started, to stop would be a crime" cried Joelsph.

"World - 's a shithole anyway. Who cares if father mercilessly beats us to death" responded Max.

"Is - it at the door yet" Joelsph.

"Gonna - take him about 26 minutes to reach the front door by my calculations" replied David. "By golly there's plently of time to finish, but we shouldn't take any risks. Max, I have an idea" said Joel. "What is your idea" replied Max.

"Roll - me over and stick your figure into my anosse". "Ok Joel".

"Me - feel bum feels so good, i'm gonna explode...uugh,,,oh my good..prepare yourself Max....ugughughguh". :Aight im done, lets do you now Max"...

OP's Diary Desu - The Early Years

Bummed and Gagging by Buck Burke

I NEVER SAID I STRAIGHT STOMPED YO ASS I SAID I KEPT YOU FROM HITTING ME, BUT DID I GET THE BEST OF YOU AFTER YOU TURN YA FLIP OVER MY SHOULDER YES MA'AM! THAT'S WHY YOU DRINKING YA WHISKEY BY YA DAMN SELF TONIGHT BITCH CAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW U WON'T FUCK UP AND GET YOU SOME OF GIGI WHILE YOU SOBER!! the only other thing i have to say to you for calling me the law is this, on my kids,God, and everything i stand for you ain't seen my name on no damn body's paperwork! Terell had my phone all night and morning, now did I try to help find the one who murdered an innocent man? You damn right. that man was to good and didn't deserve to die like that. so fuck u or anybody else that don't like it. that was one of my granddaddy best friends. think I'm gonna snitch bc of that? Don't wanna kick it with me? That's awesome!! I like to keep my circle small anyway! But now that I think about it you show had a change of heart when corey got locked up. you admited you might have over reacted and said youd help me get the money up to get him out, so shut the fuck up with that bullshit trust me you aint gotta lie to get attention you got plenty without my name in ya mouth, trey this post is for you too for ima bout to be real with ya night keep reading! lemme spread some knowledge to yall,(SO Y'ALL DON'T MAKE ME CALL MISTY), 69 is something that will not only occupy your time and mind, itll keep yalls mouth full so my name nor anything about me comes out of it :) OH I FORGOT YOU WONT KEEP YO ASS AWAY FROM HOWARD DICKEY YOU NASTY AS FUCK BITCH!! Get you some business You trifling tramp and stay outta mine You ain't got enough time to keep up with me and all ya clients! Why would I clome fight in your yard? That's pretty much signing my own warrant! Take ya ass down that dirtroad some. hell call Joey Mancil to give you a ride to me! But this time ima forget you family and really see if you about it! Better bring that whiskey bottle with you. I swear you so damn confused you don't know what the fuck you wanna say about me damn desu you just fake as fuck Barbie now go sit ya ass down somewhere looking like you made in China!

The little trannees in my brain discarded their moans for yipping and gasps as my peepee Kanye lipp'd pearlly whites bulging my eyes like Joe Rogan gittin choke holden. Ass slide ripple as 3dee spheres while J Dillastrumentals wobb wobb and fuel it in my nob. My Belgium micronation project got derailed once again buy the lit board 100 I want my penishoggboxxy to b stacked in the rack of the samrawhyde blackstain paper plans to ovure theow the lit establishmeme with my new self publish parody of the c-section-sell-elf-tittied SHARPIE ARCHIVE.

Veeky Forums Morrison's newest novel: Tor Daddy

idk

The new proletariat is not just the immigrants, be they new or old. It is also the group of people that were part of the lower parts of the middle class. Consequently the 1% is not the only ones doing the ruling. The upper levels of the middle class and parts of the remaining middle class also subscribe to the same ideas and values. I claim that the well to do are trying to force their way of living onto those who can't afford this. This is can be seen from among countries where rich countries try to force their way of living onto poor countries. And, it can be seen within countries where groups that have money to spend want to force those who don't have money to have to same lifestyle. This can go on largely because those with no money are too ashamed to say so. Nobody will stand up and shout "I barely have money to get through the month. That is why i don't want that we give money to those who have not worked for the wellfare of this country. I should have that money because i have worked but now i am poor." You will also not see a leader of a country say "we are poor country, we have high unemployment and salaries are very low. The people who built this nation have a hard time economically. We can't afford to help others now". To say that a poor white person is a racist because he wants to make things better for himself first before he can help some one else is either ignorant or a political statement. A large portion of the remaining middle class has now adopted the views of the elites. Pensionairs in the rich western countries who have worked all their lives don't have a enough money for food. They have to look in the garbage in daylight so they can find a bottle that they can sell for 10 cents. Where is the dignity in that. Add to this that newly arrived people get a lot more money than someone who worked all their lives. This mix is dangerous and it cannot be called racism.

Crrrrrrrrckkkt went the nigger's malformed skull against the sidewalk as its malnourished marrow gave way under my heavy boot
Hot blood came steaming into the winter night from the pressure release valve
This had only made my Big White Cock (BWC) harder, and I wanted more
So more I got

All Hattie had to do now was cast off and she would be finished knitting the sweater for George. She sighed. Would he like the color? This shade of red was so nice but he seemed to prefer to wear cool shades. The last sweater she made for him was dark blue, although he didn't like to wear it.

"Probably because I wasn't the knitter that I am today. Well, I've practiced a lot and the stitches are perfect on this one. What love can inspire...," Hattie thought to herself.

She took one last look at the sweater and smiled as she wrapped it in a gift box. When she got to his apartment she noticed George's car wasn't there, but then she remembered he left to visit his parents that morning. She was a little hurt she wasn't invited, but then she thought of George's cat. He probably would like it if she fed it for him while he was gone. Hattie looked in the window of his apartment and her heart stopped. _She_ was there, walking around the place. Hattie took a deep breath. At least she now had an opportunity. She checked her purse for the bottle and then waited out by the front door. A few minutes passed and then the other woman began to leave George's apartment. Now was the time.

"LEAVE US ALONE, BITCH. HE LOVES ME!" Hattie screamed at George's girlfriend as she threw the acid in her face.

Femme Most Fatale

The overgrowth was approaching, I could hear its sinister vines coiling around the house, constricting it so that it could reach me. The windows were quickly blocked by the moss, leaving only a few beams of light coming through the small gaps. I tried to make peace with it, Jason and Lucas were already taken and now it was my turn to join them. We always thought if the apocalypse came that we'd be able to last longer than a measly 4 days, be it zombies, nuclear war or demons, difference is you can fight and hide from those things. You can't escape Earth.