Who here thinks that the McChicken is the worst sandwich ever assembled by mankind?

Who here thinks that the McChicken is the worst sandwich ever assembled by mankind?

It's a craven, disgusting little thing and I wish death upon anyone who actually enjoys it.

For me it's not the McChicken.

DELETE NOW

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Pretending to like the McChicken is a forced meme. It's the sort of thing you'd buy for the homeless guy sleeping in the corner of a McDonald's to feel better about yourself because it's cheap and technically edible despite being garbage.

The McChicken is the best value for a fast food sandwich. The chicken itself has a nice eggy crispness, as is essential to all McChicken, with a nice bite into the inner chicken, unlike Burger Kings chicken sandwich which tends to be very soft and on the inside, quite watery

The shredded salad in combination with great McDonalds mayo is a perfect combination on the toasted bun

Fried chicken patties make me feel young again. I know it's a meme, but I honestly feel better each time I eat one. I have an emergency storage of frozen battered chicken patties for occasions I'm not feeling too great.

So fuck you, some people NEED their shitty food.

>"eggy crispness", whatever the fuck that means
>tender is bad
>a sprinking of soggy shredded iceberg with mayo is a great value
>blablahblah

Yeah, we know someone fucked one on youtube. It was over half a year ago, we've moved on

Definitely NOT for me. McDonald's™ chicken all blows fat donkey dong and this sandwich looks like it came from Dollar General™. Give me a Spicy Deluxe™ from Chick-fil-A™ any day.

Everything from McDonald's is trash

Don't bully mchicken-tan!

>eating alt-right hipster food

Not even once

meh I'd eat a For Me if someone gave me one with no mayo. I wouldn't buy one though.

This is the truth, the meme started ironically but I think that the post-ironic thing is starting to happen where people who actually enjoy McDonald's are coming out of the woodwork

I've never had one. Stopped eating at McD's long before I got around to trying it. But how bad could a fried chicken sandwich be?

>alt-right

You mean the label made up by the media for this thing with which literally nobody associates?

Try the basic Jack In The Box chicken sandwich some time.

The McChicken is only slightly better than that.

There's no Jack in the Box near me.

just when you thought sock-fucking weebs couldnt be any worse they make a mcchicken girl

I want /a/ to die

I came into this board for the first time to tell you this is fucking adorable and needs to happen with other sandwiches.

I dont care

lol, how can a sandwich be craven?

You shut your whore mouth!!!

C U T E !
U
T
E
!

For me, it's for me, the best for me for me

The McChicken is not the worst fast food sandwich of all time, but only because the Filet o Fish exists.

Mmmmyep. Like what the hell is with the cheese slice?

Op, I actually think the Junior Chicken at McDonalds is slightly worse because you're getting more bread and no sesame seeds, but at least you're paying less than half the price for that shit.

>can't draw hands so lets make 'em weird sticks

s'why a lot of anime grills have their hands behind their backs

You must be in Canada? The McChicken as we know it doesn't exist in the US. The American McChicken is literally a Junior Chicken.

You're the outsider here, user.

For me it is the Double McFish, the best sea tendie sandwich.

Just look at that tangy tartar sauce!

Nom Nom Nom!

Found the flaming homo

For me it's the McChicken.

I eat the McChicken. Humble, Delicious, a great value for real Americans, and also quite kawaii

I don't eat garbage from elitist places like "chick filet" or whatever upscale garbage that's not even national

Real talk though if you havent eaten a mcchicken nestled between two $1 cheeseburgers then you havent lived

Me neither. Doesn't seem like I'm missing out on much. If I ever get curious in that area I can just go to Fuku. But I haven't yet because I don't really find the idea of a fried chicken sandwich all that compelling.

In Australia that sandwich would cost me ~$10.
I'm sure it would be worth it though.

I might have to try that now.

The fuhlay of fish is pretentious trash. Easily the worst fast food sandwich.

carls jrs pls go

i cant eat hate tendies on the sabath

there is a full version with a cheeseburger tan

Wat

where?

I like McNuggets and the McChicken is like one big McNugget.

Chicken is boring. Almost never eat the stuff.