I have $14.97 to purchase drinks until Friday next week...

I have $14.97 to purchase drinks until Friday next week. What is the absolute cheapest shit I can get that will keep me watered until then? The tap water here isn't very safe for drinking.

Picture unrelated.

Bottled water?

bleach

what's wrong with the tap water? can you boil it?

Cheap vodka. My go-to is pic related. You can get a whole handle of the stuff for what you have. They filter it with charcoal, so it tastes surprisingly okay for dirt-cheap vodka.

For the time being, cheapest plastic jugs of water you can find.
In future, I'd suggest a homemade distillery. Big ol' nonstick pot, pour your shitty water in. Long copper pipe all spiralled up and draining into a 2-liter bottle or something. Bad shit gets left behind in the pan, flat-tasting but safe water ends up in the 2-liter.

5 gallon jug of water is like $2.50

Oh wait, you're trying to stay hydrated, not drunk. My bad. PBR then. You can probably get an 18 pack.

I'm not sure how much an individual 3 or 5 gallon jug costs but you can usually get 'em filled pretty cheap

Heck you can probably scrounge up some clean milk jugs or something

Everclear or something chemical.
If you have a good health insurence, you will be able to stay in a coma while receiving food trough a tube.

My tap water is contaminated. They're supposed to be "fixing" that but in my town that could take weeks.

>The tap water here isn't very safe for drinking.

dude, wtf?

>keep me watered
watered as in literally drinking water or is that some kind of slang for staying drunk?

PBR

Contaminated with what? As long as it isn't irradiated you should have no problem making it drinkable with a modern kitchen

1.75L of cheap vodka is your best bet

lead, it's been this way for almost 3 years but they said it's about to be fixed

Regal Brau is pretty cheep, fucking awful though...

I have no idea who is but it's not lead, it's gas/petrol. And I'm sure I probably could, but I'm a little bitch that's paranoid about these things and my own competence in properly preparing them.

The most practical thing to do would be to buy some jugs of water if the goal here is to not die of dehydration. See if you can find a place in town that fills bottles with distilled water. Back in the day it was like 50 cents for a refill, no idea what it costs now but I doubt it's very much.

You can usually buy gallon jugs of drinking water for $1 at any grocery store or walmart. That's what I'd recommend. You won't need 12 gallons of water between now and next Friday.