What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?

What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?

I usually just throw up a little in my mouth when I walk by.

I ask the barista to give me a tall caramel macchiato with 5 cyanide capsules blended in.

water. the free kind. that they legally have to give me

burnt coffee served by a lizard man wannabe

Since i work there and its free the only one I can even take is usually cold brew and ice coffee with some cream

Americano

Kek

Iced coffee. Yep, that's about it. Iced coffee.

Must be torture
This

Venti Pike no room

>bibbidi bobbidi boku no pico

Cum.
I'm not even joking there's like at least one token homosexual in every Starbucks working there.

Grande americano with cream

I used to enjoy the occasional vanilla-bean frappe but the calories are too high for me to consume these days. I don't know if there are less caloric dense substitutions I could request when ordering one though.

I have never entered a Starbucks .Is this normal?

Perfectly. I never drink coffee but if I did I would go to the local coffee shop.
Fuck Starbucks.

I only drink Starbucks because they have Starbucks on my campus and no other coffee options and I don't have my own coffee maker.
I usually just get coffee with a bit of cream.

>only one

Learn to read, retard

Tall medium roast coffee

It's the cheapest place to get coffee on my campus and I don't have to wait 15 minutes for a drink like everyone else

Venti getting the fuck out as fast as possible.

I've never been inside a Starbucks. I think the closest I've ever been to one is when I walked past one in an airport.

>ask for blonde roast venti
>do you want room for cream?
>no
>they left off a whole inch of coffee for the cream
>umm could you fill it up to the top
>they dump a tiny amount more
>no, to the top, I said i'm not adding cream
>we can't add more

fuckers are charging me $2.65 for stanky reheated coffee in a fruity colored pastel cup and they can't even fill it up to the top of the cup?

kek

We have automated pumps that dispense exactly a pint in bars. Obviously this doesn't fill it to the top.

I like to ask the barmaid/bartender if they "Reckon they could fit a shot of vodka in there?"

When they say yes, I tell them "It's not full then, is it?"

I regret nothing

I order a small peppermint mocha with half the syrup.
It's like the lottery, you never know what you'll get, but there is always a small, tiny chance that it'll be what I asked for.

Hazelnut latte

tall green tea latte with soy milk

Venti iced cafe mocha, no whipped cream. I go to starbucks less than once a year and I don't really like coffee

Muh nigga

Grande Jamaica Blue Mountain on the Clover

cold venti americano with 1 stevia

Raspberry or Vanilla Chai

Short latte.

>Caramel Macchiato
>blended

In the UK we have laws that entitle you to the pint level that's marked on the glass. Which is good.

Hypothetically? If I had to buy coffee there, I'd try to buy a bag of the least crappy beans and brew them at home. If I had to order an actual cup of brewed coffee, I'd ask what beans I could get french pressed, and choose from those I guess. No paper cup. They taste bad there for some reason. Don't sperg, baristas. I tip for your effort.