>2017
>being able to have a scheduled meal daily

Are you rich?
Send ramen.

>windows 10
>"gaming" keyboard
>HP
>cortana

Oh wait we're on /ck... Yeah the meal looks fine.

Just ate too much brisket. Just gonna lay down for a while

>eating anything besides rice and beans or baked potatoes
look at this rich motherfucker right here kys

The chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and dressing only cost about $10, guys... Are you really that destitute?

We spend our paychecks on vidya games and imported action figures of our waifus.

Thanks, Obama.

That salad probably costed him $20, seriously op go buy $50 worth of ramen and start helping everyone out.
I have 2 cups of mashed potatoes, 4 cups of rice and 3 eggs until April.

If you won't help us out at least stop showing off.

How did that meal possibly cost you $10? Did you order it to go from a restaurant?

Have you ever been to the US?
It costs like $15-18 to make 4 cheeseburgers that will get you through one day.

Someone started a rumor that inflation was happening and now we spend 60% of our earnings on rent and bills, 35% on food and 5% on everything else.
And it's illegal to live outside so that 60% isn't going away any time soon.

I bought the chicken raw, the spinach in bag, and the cherry tomatoes in a container.

The doctor says that I need to start watching my intake or I'll be gone by the time I'm 43 (like my grandfather)

Rip 90s. That shit was $3.50 total back in my day.

Chicken filled with smoked reindeer cream cheese and wrapped in prosciutto, bbq criss cross fries and green salad with balsamico.

>Chicken filled with smoked reindeer cream cheese

>smoked reindeer cream cheese

>reindeer cream cheese

Please explain

Nothing too exciting tonight. I cooked a small beef roast, with baked potato and mixed vegetables. I saved a bit of beef for lunch tomorrow or more likely a snack later tonight.

> $18 for four cheeseburgers
> "will get you through one day"
> "one day"

I hope you're managing your diabetes well, user

>cooking in advance

>having leftovers

That's probably the best part of cooking. Why go spend the $10 on a lunch somewhere else when you can make it all yourself, have control over the creative process, and enjoy yourself while doing it?

burgers may be made very small my dude, it's not an objective measurement of calories. my burgers are like 3 oz a pop

It's cream cheese with smoked reindeer.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time for dinner because I have class from 6-9pm and I had to finish a homework assignment beforehand.
I'll probably make a chicken quesadilla after I'm done.

Yeah, OK, but so now you're trying to justify spending almost twenty bucks on about 12oz worth of burger.. just get three McQuarterPounders ya dingus

Actually, don't do that either, cause of the 'beetus

>ameriburger detected

spagethhit cooked with the sauce so the pasta absorbs the sauce instead of just coats it

That looks terrible, man

Bratwurst, sauerkraut, & perogies.

MAH NIGGA

That sounds dank right now.

Relax, now it's pesto

Now all is forgiven

You're eating worms Michael.

did you just assume my gender you bigot

didn't take a picture but made a NY strip, some baked potato wedges, and green beans. i overcooked the steak though. :(

keep repeating that joke and maybe it will be funny one day

Instant mashed potatoes and beans.

Chicken Curry senpai

God damn I didn't know I wanted to try that until now.

I live in Australia and here is what the price for us would be
Chicken = $9/kg = $3 (350g/breast)
Chweery tomatoes = $2.50
Bag of baby spinache = $2

Total = $7,50

however keep in mind that would allow plenty of spinach and tomatoes left overs for 1 or 2 more meals. god knows where OP lives is its cheaper here.