Who the fuck even does geology...

Who the fuck even does geology? There are physicist out there looking for ways to reconcile quantum mechanics and relativity all while brainlet geologist are jerking off to their rocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVW9CBI52nU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UObH0xxZU&list=PL9A225C7F88795681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people interested in nature, volcanoes, weather, working outdoors 6 months out of the year.

Not everyone is egotistical enough to think they are the next euler or newton because they topped brainlets in their shitty local school.

VY Canis Majoris BTFO gay ass volcanos. Kys brainlet.

Watch this, geology and biology are more intertwined than it first appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVW9CBI52nU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UObH0xxZU&list=PL9A225C7F88795681

Biology is for brainlets too. The only people who enter those fields are retards too stupid to understand the math and complexity in higher sciences like physics and chemistry and astronomy.

well thank god Darwin is dead
and we have you instead

Darwin was a brainlet. He was shit at math. He came up with his theory by simply looking at shit. Anyone could have come up with his idea.

Brainlets who want to be called scientist but are too fucking stupid to actually do science go into geology just to be able to wear the title.

Geology is way too applied for this board to appreciate

Kyss

Thanks for the input Euclid. Please stfu gtfo and kys please.

ITT: if you don't study only math you're dumb

Geologists can make bank working for oil and gas industry. Though the only one I know is a teacher.

It might be kinda good to understand how the earth works, I mean we do happen to live on it.

you're biology

I did geophysics for a semester and did great except for geology 101. That shit is harder than I expected, so many rock names to remember

Geophysics is barely physics.

nice career options for geo. I got a job the semester before I graduated.

Have you ever read The Origin of Species?

I wouldn't recommend it. It's him spending a good 50 pages of stroking his dick about domestic animals before he actually talks about anything close to his research. Darwin was an egotistical son of a bitch and I'm okay with him being dead.

decent bait

But what about Pandora ?

Why is everyone replying to this kid bait?

Literally more difficult wave equation than in quantum mechanics or relativity