I want fried rice!

>I want fried rice!
>No, you're not allowed to have rice. It's on the list of foods you can't eat that the doctor gave you
>BUT IT'S FRIED

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off back to your containment board.

What in the world is that stuff on his legs?

Think of the loose skin though

unfortunately thats not the guy in the OP. He's a fucking fat piece of shit who got his dad to mortgage his house to pay to transport him to Texas for treatment, and he ended up GAINING weight and dropping out of the program his elderly father bankrupted himself paying for.

He's a piece of shit

I fucking hate this guy so fucking much. All the people on this show should be lit on fire so they can warm a homeless family for 50 years.

I know, I saw the episode. Hated when his wife defended him at every turn whenever he gained weight.

"But he's been trying so hard and I know he's made a few mistakes but..."

"He hasn't made a few mistakes, he's been consistently eating over 10k calories a day."

*blank stare*

Was it like a garbage bag full of FRIED RICE or like and ice cream scoop full + 23456789 scoopes of ice cream FRIED RICE?

Which season and episode?

How does Veeky Forums feel about Whitney Thore?

It was the episode that aired last week

Cut the bacon off her back

the best meats in the rump

Thanks, I was just catching up on season 5 this afternoon. These fat POS's keep me motivated to keep the weight off.

I'm so glad I kicked my addiction to the idiot box.

*grabs cellphone and watches youtube*

kek

She'll be at my school next week.

Not looking forward to missing out on dinner from the dining hall after she hogs it all.

Skin is surprisingly elastic if you lose the weight in healthy way (no more than 3-4 pounds a week) it'll naturally bounce back.

People who are huge for a long long time, old, or lose it rapidly are the ones who have it worse.

3/10, would bang.

id put my dick in her arm fat