How to live a meaningful life

>how to live a meaningful life
>hate everyone and become a nazi

Really makes you think

(you)

Why are Nietzsche defenders so pathetic?
>N-no he wasn't a nazi! He was a life-affirming philosopher. Ethics? What wuz it? Nice spook lol. Untermensches amiright

>Nazi
>repeatedly spoke of the worth of the jews
galvanized cognition

I'm not implying he was a nazi you dum-dum. His philosophy is similar to nazism

I'm not calling him a nazi because of anything he said about the Jews. I'm calling him a nazi because he considers everyone who isnt le smartman leader worthless and deserving of whatever le smartman leader wants to do to them.

Not only that, but he is incredibly bitter. In Beyond Good and Evil he writes how friends become too casual and it would be best to get rid of them altogether. If that's not autism, I don't know what is.

>If that's not autism, I don't know what is.
Wisdom, you misinterpreting and spooked fool.

So a Nazi is someone who follows the laws of nature? Ok.

>misinterpreting and spooked fool
Here is, my friends, typical nietzschean. His weapons are: spooks, accusing of misinterpretation and arrogance

Exactly. That's what nazis believe. Muh trve pure europe, nature, etc

Grats on baiting someone

He quite litteraly stated that he thought anti-semitic opinions were caused by psychosocialogical factors.

His sister later on used some of his works as well as pretending to be him in order to promote nazism.

>anti semitic

I'm not talking about the Jews, I can read what he fucking wrote about them. I'm talking about how his thought process that anyone who doesn't meet his view (and it's important to make the distinction that it's his view and not some objective view; Nietzsche worshippers have trouble with that distinction) of an ideal human is able to be used and dispensed with by the "ideal" human.

>his sister

Apologist. All his work leads to that conclusion. Don't blame his sister for making clear what Nietzsche was too afraid to just come out and say.

Fascism is the ultimate degenerate herd philosophy for the weak-willed. Nietzsche has nothing in common with it.

But Nietzsche is the definition of a sublimating ressentiment faggot

And what's in the opposite end of the spectrum for you?

Hate can be a useful emotion I wouldn't knock it.

Nazi sounds out of place. Do you mean it in a general "facist" meme way or something else?

communism lmao

Social stratification is healthy for societies and cultures. Great art and philosophy is produced by elites. Egalitarianism is a Utopian fantasy.

>trying to make sense of NEETzsche

>how to live a meaningful life
>intentionally misinterpret people smarter than you so you can shitpost on a tibetan tragedy forum
really gets that gray matter working

>implying there's anything wrong with being a Nazi
I know who's getting thrown in the gas chambers first

>he fell for the "Nietzsche is a nazi" meme
lmao