How come indians dominate math?

how come indians dominate math?

So many people in a fucking country, they must really have more smart people than a average country with 50~70 million people.

where are the smart africans

gambler's fallacy

They've been doing it for the longest

How?

I don't know OP, but whenever I'm confused about a topic or idea, and look a video or blogpost or whatever on, it's always a fucking Indian. Every time without fail.

Yeah dude, the odds of getting at least 3 heads in 5 flips is the same as getting at least 3 heads in 1000 flips. Kill yourself

Not at all what a gambler's fallacy is, but nice try.

>hurr durr I read the wikipedia article of logical fallacies im so smart and master debater

Some population distributions are hopeless

India is a shitty country but at least I THINK they have a good education in math stuff. Africans are more busy with hunting for water, running from rhinos or killing each other in civil wars.

Their either under the radar or in plain sight.

Everyone is quick to point out a rich/ famous media, sports or business mogul African but not an academic.

The most notable one at the moment is Dr. Omalu but that's because he faced off against the NFL. Had he never done that no one would have known the guy held eight degrees and certs.

but nigerians are a little different

>implying that to be a mogul of any sort you don't have to be really smart
Academia is so arrogant.

Wait so does that mean even Nigerians don't even count as Africans now?

African countries actually don't have a whole lot of people desu.

They are sub saharan, aren't they? The non-regular africans are the sudanese, the egyptians, ethiopians and other north african countries.

white (south) africans are obviously not sub-saharan too

Well, if he'd actually gotten it right, I don't see why he couldn't be considered smart and/or a master debater.

Because while the Jews magitech revolves around geometrics based on the star...

These guys run on the flower of life.

>how come indians dominate math?
They don't.

POO

They're living in the inner cities with very little motivation to participate in the labor force, while Indians are working in STEM fields because their ancestors came to America in search of prosperity and therefore took what jobs America needed, which happened to be industrial.

Wh*tes and loos are delusional if they think that East Asians aren't the best at maths.

I know this guy.
He is a nice guy and an excellent mathematician.

The answer to every question of this sort, (why are X better at X) is quite simple, because they train to be. That's it. That's all it ever will be. If your society values education you have a higher rate of educated citizens.

That's it. You want to be as good as X in X? Train (in this case study) as hard as they do and you will be.

the population of Africa is estimated at 1.2 billion

>the population of Africa is estimated at 1.2 billion
1.2 billion of useless people.