Rate my next few days dinners

Rate my next few days dinners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPrgfldomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of this is food.

lol what?

i'd like to see it gone in one days dinner

>not sure if this is a repost or if you actually bought all the same garbage after everyone told you how everpriced and shitty your taste was last time

Mass manufactured trash is not food.

taki's is barely acceptable, everything else is like said. shoulda got colt 45.
>pleb

i posted similar before but not the same...

I don't get it. The kitchen seems nice yet you buy nothing but unhealthy vices. What's going on?

parents house....

Well red baron is obviously a good night. I'm somewhat curious to try those fatburger patties. The chicken nuggers are probably fine... it's hard to fuck those up. And assuming you have a bottle of that steel reserve for each night, I'd say you're pretty set.

thanks, and yes i have a bottle for each night. the fat burgers taste similar yet a bit different from bubba burgers. the farm rich boneless wings are the best frozen boneless wings

Seriously dude just buy glass 40s they taste at least fourty three times less shitty.

I would have said nothing if you just made the connection between plastic and bad taste and posted a glass hurricane.
Hell I drink hurricane 40s too but you are bad at it.
Forgive me if they only stock plastics, but please switch.

i hate plastic but steel is 8.1 and hurricane isnt above 5.9%. I like st ides which is still glass and 8,2% but they dont sell it near me

Is cum a reasonable low-sodium solution for recipes that require salt?

America dude.
This is "variety" to us.
There is literally nothing he could have changed here except buying ground beef and raw chicken.

We do not have access to normal foods.
This is not the first world country it's portrayed as.

GMOs and Xenoestrogens Ahoy!!!!

Oh I got them mixed up sorry.
You're good, carry on, I would go for the strongest shit on a budget too.

I thought you flyovers grew all of americas food? here in cali fresh veggies are cheeper and more abundant than all the crap OPs going to be "living" off of

So start cooking for your parents or eat what they make you.

You are missing the point.
Bitching about sugar, corn syrup, GMOs and msg is not smart because these things are in all your food:
Thiamine mononitrate
Ferrous sulfate
Reduced iron
Folic acid
Niacin (dis one pretty inert though)
And king shit: Riboflavin

You're right. It's poison.
You're just thinking of the wrong poisons.

650mg of Riboflavin/vitamin B3 (3/4 to 1 teaspoon) is the ld50 scaled to humans.

im a picky eater, although i do make steaks when they are in the mood.

Thats true but if you live off the garbage OP bought one way or another you're growing some tits.

Well thats you're fucking problem then.

All progress and change happens in small slow ways. I can tell from your choices you're at least tolerant of tomatoes and starch so try making something easy and not too far out of your comfort like pasta and meat sauce. Its not exactly health food but its got more vitamins than that garbage.

Work from foods you already like and slowly branch out into new foods, even if its something as small as making burgers yourself with real veggies instead of that frozen trash.

Your streets are lined with millions of homeless and your people shoot each other for wearing colors.

Define "flyover" because I'm pretty sure it's a little bit different where I'm at.
And it's completely illogical to use that term with no memtion of the state or area you're trying to describe.
You're a blind man calling an apple a passenger aircraft and then telling everyone they're retarded for thinking any different.

Lemme know when you find a new buzzword, Cali.

from a straight calorie perspective they arent that bad if op has them as dinner and something light for lunch

Dude you have to eat it or you starve.
I eat it. I literally have to.

This is why enriched foods are cheaper than unenriched foods, it's a death sentence with no option but to get rich and get the fuck out of the dollar store game.

I am personally terrified of the fact that I eat this shit EVERY SINGLE MEAL OF MY LIFE and a dose of 1 teaspoon will kill me.
Are you not afraid?
It's in over 75% of the food in your house.

And you can't stop it.

Sorry but if this food is the best you can get in your area, you're fly over garbage and your dying rustbelt shithole of a hometown is about 15-25 years from becoming a ghost town.

>Your streets are lined with millions of homeless

They kind of pile up since we don't hunt them for sport like you flyovers do

>Takis
10/10

Rest looks okay at the very best.

They are worthless...

Actually it isn't. I make 13.10 an hour at a shit job and the majority of my food is fresh and home made. Shit isn't hard when you don't eat 5000 calories a day or smoke crack on the side.

Not as worthless as everything 120 miles away from the coast.

>all frozen food
You could literally buy fresh shit and make it last way longer for the same price.

Loling.
The FDA mandates that this be added to ALL WHEAT THAT IS SOLD OR MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES. Except ferrous sulfate which is rarer to see.

You literally eat this shit too.
Every piece of bread, grain of rice and noodle.

You people never fail to uphold your long standing legacy of mental retardation.
The FDA does not skip adding poison to your food because you're "progressive" and wear a neck scarf you tard.

You eat the same shit every day.
"ENERGY DRINKS ARE BAD FOR YOU GUYS YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT"
*eats a piece of toast* (contains the exact same chemicals as energy drinks)

This is you.^

What the fuck are you on about? That shits bad for you because the closest its been to an animal is when your obese mother puts them in the microwave, and the closest it's been to a vegetable is when your pour that shit down your retard gullet. Its literally bottom grade meat and empty, fiberless carbs held together with salt and sugar. over two thirds of americans are nutritionally deficient because they live off childish trash like the OP posted.

If you ate a carrot or some mushrooms every now and then maybe you'd be able to have a conversation without falling back on nonsense.

kek. That's shit people eat in place of food because they don't know what food is or they don't give a fuck. Literally pic related.

Sucks to suck, if kids with downs can work at fast food joint, and I can work in a call center, you can work in warehouse where you just have to stack shit and don't have to interact with a soul all day.

>amerifat
>fatburger

you can't make this shit up

Experience my childhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmPrgfldomo

>AMERIFATS

I eat all of these in one day. What do you usually eat every day?

>all this pre-cooked shit

Seriously, just invest in a slow cooker or do a marinade. The food you bought is such shit in comparison. Fuckin hell no wonder some of you fucks are so fat

>1/3lb

What the fuck kind of measurement system is that?

I recently discovered this board. I actually thought that people on here would be the smart foodies of the world -- they would understand what is good food and what is bad food.

Alas after 3 days of lurking, I see non-stop "what is best fast food and why is it mcdonalds"-esque type threads and shit like this, which junk shit for dinner and absolutely no balance of protein/carbs/veggies

go to Veeky Forums if you want that kind of discussion

>hurricane isnt above 5.9%.
?

It's the other way around here. Hurricane is 8.1 and steel reserve is slightly lower.

Hurricane high gravity is regular hurricane isn't