Sister thinks her education degree is just as difficult as my STEM degree

>sister thinks her education degree is just as difficult as my STEM degree

piss in her food

What's the hardest class you have to take to get an education degree?

Child psychology

post pics

>Tfw ppl think medicine is hard
>dropped out of theoretical computer science
>got into med school
>It's piss easy in comparison

Filling out the application to the school

The amount of info you have to memorize in such a short time seems really difficult

>babby's first year

buckle up chucklefuck

She's a woman, so it's relatively true.

lol here in canada you need a >3.95 gpa to get into medical school (using american standards. we use special canuck standards that make your 4.0s 3.9s.).

>girlfriend think her women's study degree is as hard as my electrical engineering degree.

You are like a child,yet to find out what it takes to get the degree.

Tell her to take a STEM course then.

This.

>girlfriend thinks her math degree is harder than my 300k starting salary anywhere I want

Rote memorization is incredibly easy to manage, but it is strenuous while you're doing it. It can be incredibly frusterating. It is hard to do, but it isn't really the same type of frusterating as trying to logically deconstruct something and being unable to.

WTF is wrong with you?

The lesson that you're thoroughly unemployable when you graduate.

you guys need to accept that there's different types of intelligences. I bet none of you who keep talking bad about her would last one day as a teacher. it's very stressful job that requires a lot and doesn't even get a thank you. I would expect that you guys would respect teachers more than anyone since you are so obsessed with learning, IQ, etc... But I guess not. teaching is a lot like raising kids (the hardest job on earth) but it's even more because there's a lot of kids and you have to know social intelligent to talk to them in way they understand and respect.

wow... So the truth now revealed. You just hate women. Sad.

>All this major dick measuring ITT
I remember when I was was an undergraduate, too.

>tfw education degree is harder because of this

college in general is pretty difficult. there is a reason why very few people actually have a degree from a legit 4 year institution.

Medicine is just hard to get into. Once you are in, it's just memorization.

>Wow, engineering sounds so hard.... Try working with 3 year olds and then come back to me

It probably is.

Its just yours is more worthwhile.