I'm going to take a dick up my ass tonight for the first time, just the way god intended. Pretty stoked

I'm going to take a dick up my ass tonight for the first time, just the way god intended. Pretty stoked

Any Veeky Forums approved tips you can share?

make sure to take tomorrow off from your engineering job

Dont forget your Darwin award.

>the way god intended

Your in the wrong place for that.

The real question is: Is it healthy? You italian bastard.

Is it good to rub shit on your reproductive organs?

Forgot pic.

>Is it good to rub shit on your reproductive organs?
I'm a bottom

Go fuck a juicy pussy and stop wasting your genes you fucking faggot. Evolution hates you,

Pussies are absolutely disgusting

This

Nono. Let him be wrong.

>Pussies are absolutely disgusting

Why? They have cooties? Better stick to your shit packing then humm? Much safer.

Keep your mouth open so the suction won't rip out your intestines

Pussies are the most amazing thing in the universe. Hairy assholes filled with shit are disgusting.

Lets face it.

Your a virgin.

Why is there a bunch of weird threads as of late of /b/ goers asking weird questions because they think the scientists have all the answers to their stupid questions

this

>the scientists have all the answers to their stupid questions

We do. Though you might not like what you hear.

Enjoy your future endocarditis

I don't care

I just love dick

Then you're an outcast who doesn't fit the social norms and thus should die. Social Darwinism faggot.

Enjoy AIDS. Whether it was the doing of God or Darwin doesn't matter, all that matters is that degenerates get their just desserts.

Stop eating. Go buy the $2.00, 2 per pack enemas and a dick sized cucumber at a grocery store (Valentine too if you don't have any). Drink coffee, or espresso, take shit. Use enema. Hold it in as long as you can. Shit. rinse out enema. Take tweezers and remove the small valve in the cap. Fill bottle with room temp water. Use again, rinse and repeat until it runs clear. Lubricate cucumber. Use it slowly. It will probably prompt the remainder of shit out -- if so just rinse again. Once you can get enough of the cucumber in, start cleaning up.

Vaseline, not valentine