Burger King is the only establishment open in this town right now. What are the best items on the menu?

Burger King is the only establishment open in this town right now. What are the best items on the menu?

Other urls found in this thread:

dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whoppers-original-chicken-sandwiches-from-burger-king/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The McFlurry

user, please this is life or death. So far I have decided on the Oreo mint shake, but I need to know if there chicken tendies are edible. Are they better than McNuggets? Is the cheeseburger ok or should I go with some kind of breakfast sandwich?

Get the McFlurry

Highly illegal image related.

Their value menu really is a good deal. $3.29 for a 2 cheeseburger meal and the drink is a bucket. I'm not going to drink it all.

Better than McD's, imo. The $1.50 or whatever for 10? Stock up.
I'd just stick with a Whopper imo, the breakfast is fine but nothing special.

These nuggets aren't bad at ten for $1.50.

Definitely better than McDonald's. Whoppers are currently $5 or something. I just can't pay that for a fast food burger on principle.

How is it possible to starve in the US when one can but ten chicken nuggers for $1.50?

Just realized. Free whopper if you do there online survey thing on. Do you realize what this means?

>1.50 chicken tendies
>free whopper

They are practically paying you to eat there.

Is this really a small soda these days? Or did Consuela hook me up?

Why does everything contain soybean oil now? Is this the new hydrogenated oil?

>No whooper

It is the best burger from any fat-food chains.

They are not bad, but the famous star is better, my dude. And they are currently two for $6.50 or so.

The cheeseburger is small and the patty is especially thin, leaving about and inch of the bun uncovered. Each bite is mostly a mouthful of chewy bun with a hint of charbroiled beef flavor, sometimes with a bit of ketchup and pickle.

The fries are ok. Think, but still manage to be just on the crispy side. They don't seem to be salted and as I did not request ketchup or salt, they are somewhat bland.

The root beer is full flavored. They are definitely stocking their fountains with enough syrup. However, their brand is not one I care for. Probably Barq's. I never liked Barq's.

The nuggets are slightly bitter, but still decent. I find McDonald's nuggets to be inedible so these are in a whole different league. The doing sauces need work. I tried ranch and honey mustard and these soybean oil based success just don't have the best flavor or consistency.

Autocorrect ruined your post.

Either that or you're drunker than I am (and I've quite drunk).

Also, damn you for besmirching Barq's, it's the best big label root beer available - fuck A&W and especially MUG.

10 tendies for 1.50?

Dont let this image spread, /ck will have a meltdown.

This is very old news. You are a faggot

That's the small, medium looks like large and large, well, you get the idea.

Sorry I dont have the menu prices of fast food restaurants memorized you fat fuck.

For me its dat loooong chicken

Honestly, just get a whopper
No pickles, no mayo
Their pickles are anemic and Mayonnaise is goblin cum anyways

Macaroni and Cheetos are the most disappointing fast food item I've had in a long time.

>pens in pocket
>no pocket protector

Fucking this. You don't even need to do the dumb survey thing. Free whoppers for life.
dudefoods.com/how-get-free-whoppers-original-chicken-sandwiches-from-burger-king/

Jalapeno chicken fries.

>and the drink is a bucket

The large wasn't big enough?

Either the Whopper with cheese or a double cheeseburger with heavy pickle heavy onion
Everything else there is garbage, except the fries are pretty good if they're fresh and hot

Never ever go there during the night shift

I got one of these a couple days ago.

It was alright but it's not something I would order again.

Instead of being a disgusting fat fuck eating processed garbage for food, why don't you go to your local market and buy some food for dinner?

I think you should go eat a big fat cock.

Because of Spurlock they just upshifited the sizes

>What are ballpoint pens?

Not him but I assume you don't see commercials often at least.

I would but the store doesn't sell good chicken nuggets.

CUT YOUR NAILS

I work there, yellow ring is small, orange is medium, brown is large

I personally prefer the taste of their nuggers. I know a girl who prefers the taste of the McNuggys.

I've reported you to the cyberpolice.