What kind of toba/ck/o do you guys smoke? Lately I've been going to town on some Camel Domestic/Turkish blend...

What kind of toba/ck/o do you guys smoke? Lately I've been going to town on some Camel Domestic/Turkish blend. By far my favorite

I quit when I turned 30

It was fund pretending to be invincible but eventually you realize there are no respawns

Canuck here. Used to smoke Export A Green and the occasional Camel North. Pretty good smoke although instead of American Tobacco they use Canadian.

I quit back in January though.

I still occasionally enjoy Dip, Pipes or Cigars though.

I quit when I turned 30 too. But two years later I started it again. I quit again two years ago, this time for real.

gauloises red, the western european patricians choice

>I still occasionally enjoy Dip

Pedophiles deserve more respect than you.

Why do you have to bring pedophkles into this?

pussy fag

I decided I really do have to quit last week.
Day 8 so far. Only been smoking for 3 year though.

I switched between Marlboro Reds, Dunhill Red pack, and Lucky Strike (That was a short phase freshman year of college when I was dating a hipster).

Never started and never will. Same with drinking and drugs. Call me no fun nelly but I'm not gonna fuck my shit up. Seen too many people go down that path.

>everyone who drinks one beer ever will become an alcoholic and a monster and beat up his wife and kids
there's really nothing wrong with smoking a cigar and having a nice whisk(e)y on a good occasion, like your best friends wedding or whatever. normal people have enough self control to not become everyday drinkers and pack a day smokers

Camel lights

Its just not for me. Not about self control, just something that I don't want to be a part of.

how is this food and cooking related

I quit when I turned 18. Now I barely even vape anymore. Try quitting user, or smoke cigs occasionally.

When I did smoke I enjoyed a melange of cigs. I like strong tastes so I used to smoke the reds of whatever brand. My go to for a while was American Spirit blue (original) then menthol then perique. My go to for a nice smooth menthol were Newport 100s or smooth select. But my all time faves were Marlboro reds regular box.

>something that I don't want to be a part of
you could really just go vegan and start tipping your fedora for the same reasons

Because he probably is one.

Because tobacco is one of those things similar to alcohol and food. It's a taste thing plus isn't there wine made with tobacco?

I could. I just won't, since I like meat.

Do you like Snus? I mean real Snus. I fucking love it.

>I like meat
you sure? how do you know that?

Cigarettes are for cunts and stupid people.

If you smoke do cigars or pipe.

>look mcchickeneysha, he's smoking in 2017 and thinks he's cool.

I haven't had a cigarette since the 17th. Transitioned to chewing tobacco. After this can is gone, I'll switch to nicotine gum. I've had success with gum before. The trick is to get a flavor so fucking terrible, you'd rather have a nic fit instead. For me, it's the off brand tropical. The worst nicotine gum flavor.

>isn't there wine made with tobacco?

Not that I'm aware of, but it is common for people to say that certain liquors have flavor elements that are reminiscent of tobacco.

Good for you desu. I never had that kind of common sense.

Or you could buy an ecigarette and enjoy nicotine with an amazing selection of good taste.

>giving a fuck what disgusting slags think about smoking
Every other time I come back inside from having a smoke my gf jumps on my cock because I "smell nice"

Stay angry cuck.

>food & cooking

Ah yes,the addiction that ruins your tastebuds and comes pre prepared is very much related to food and cooking!

take your sage and ram it right up your arsehole, you wank

Do you ingest tobacco? Unless you do why are you talking about it on a fucking food and cooking board

>come back inside from having a smoke
>"smell nice"
yeah, nah

I chew nicotine gum while I study as a sort of reward mechanism but I don't really smoke cigs anymore. I vape weed now too so yeah I just don't smoke anymore.

I eat Drum brand tobacco.

going to japan tomorrow, what are some good japanese cigs?

I've heard lucky strikes are actually good though

Good for you mate,can't get addicted if you never start

I used to like unfiltered luckys but good christ that shit was literally putting holes in my lungs it was so heavy, I only ever found them unfiltered.

A friend of mine brought me a pack of lucky filtered for Greece and I really liked them, if they were in the states consistently I would probably smoke them.

I started going to my local smoke shop and purchasing house blends of pipe tobacco. 7$ an ounce for mid-shelf.

I rarely smoked cigarettes, but I find myself constantly on my pipe now. Fuck I should just quit while I'm ahead but it's so delicious.

Currently switching between

L&M Reds
Pall Mall Reds
Winston Reds

Think I like the Winstons the best.

Im at about 3 to 5 cigs a day and hopefully never any more than that.

I absolutely despise anything menthol. I feel like it's the stouts of the cigarette world. A low effort, easy-to-do, cop-out of a way to make an appealing drink (or smoke in this case). It's for children, basically

The harsher tobaccos (camels unfiltered, Marlboro reds, etc...) actually have some strong flavors to them and those are what I enjoy

Hey guys, I smoke WEED!

They certainly are nice.

Never smoked but that's a QT In your pic there OP.

I not only don't respect tobacco users, I literally cannot handle the smell and have a coughing fit when I'm near the smoke. Smokers are the most disgusting people on the planet to me, you can even smell it on their clothes.

Get a load of this limp wristed faggot

i've been smoking handrolled american spirits. i enjoy it, but my problem is, i only really need 2-3 puffs and i'm good. is there some way that i can smoke a couple puffs of tobacco without just, like. letting one cigarette go out several times over several days.

i used to roll half cigs. just rip the paper in half and there you go. some people find it harder to roll small cigs but you'll get used to it quickly.

dude american spirits go out on themselves of you just let them lie on the ashtray
you can light them again after an hour or so for your two puffs and then let them go out again
if you roll them right

that's what i do but it has that ashy taste on subsequent lightings. maybe i'll just cut them into quarters and get a cigarette pipe.

I hope your throat closes the next time you breathe in the smoke.

Oh I'm sorry did I have to spell it out for you?
>I don't smoke garbage-tier newports or generics
>I date a woman who wants to date a man, not a little beta fagboi

lmao, in your part of the world maybe they drool over skinny jeans and avacado toast, I'm sorry for you

I smoked Export A green and Player's Light for seventeen years, and have been smoking a pipe for about ten. The woman I married has athesma, but the pipe doesn't bother her. So I dropped the cigs and went onto a pipe full time. Mac Baren's Original Choice is my preferred tobacco, but there are other awesome Mac Baren products.

keep telling yourself that. it doesn't matter what kind of cigarettes you smoke, be it marlboros or gauloises or what ever top shelf cigarettes you have in your country. when a smoker enters a room after a cigarette break, he reeks like an ashtray. and i don't care what kind of white trash you date

I'm still the one with a wet dick and you're the one with a handful of spunk, just sitting at your computer furious about what a grown man puts in his body lmao. Sad!

Yay new tobacco.

If what you listed is your idea of top shelf tobacco then you are a retard. The tobacco in cigarettes are pretty much the sweepings from the floor.

Instant coffee crystals + italian seasoning blend = a rich bold body of Tuscany, mmMM!

How's the War Horse? I've heard good things.

Dont know yet, have yet to open it. Busy working through the 100g tin of Levant and the frog mortons right now.

>Taking pride in a disgusting, highly expensive hobby with literally no benefit you couldn't get from something else for free.

go to bed, donald
i was specifically talking about cigarettes, not tobacco. i actually thought about picking up pipe smoking since i only smoke every other weekend when i'm having beers with the lads

>i was specifically talking about cigarettes, not tobacco.
>I not only don't respect tobacco users
Whatever you say retard.

i have no idea what you're trying to say. are you sure it's just tobacco you're smoking?

What even makes tobacco good?

how it makes you feel. how it tastes and burns.

For me pic related is the best. Its a full body flavor

Smoking? Only weed for me xD

I'm not the one you've been arguing with

Virtue Signalin' Joes

>the addiction that ruins your tastebuds and comes pre prepared

To be fair, that applies to most fast food and junk food as well.

This. I noticed it ruins my sense of smell which inadvertently has an effect on my taste too. Oh well.

Was a bitch and a half to get over hand rolling these. No comparison to buying a pack of smokes. It makes it worse as the rolling is a bit of the ritual and feeling the unfiltered smoke that has so much more character.

All and all extremely relaxing but horrible on the body. Gave it up for the mouth fedora to ween myself back of the nicotine Jew. Won't go back after forcing myself to look at the clumps of tar I was hacking up for weeks after smoking my last cig again.

>clumps of tar I was hacking up for weeks after

I smoke Canadian Goose. It's a native brand and only costs ~25,00$ per carton. I also have a points card for the reserve store, so for every five cartons I get one free.

If I'm feeling ritzy I'll splurge and get a pack of my favourites, Benson & Hedges Deluxe 100's (which is ~14,00$ per pack).

Back when I smoked, I usually went for regular Camel filters. Nowadays I just do pic related. I switched because it tastes better, and I can do it indoors.

>Claims to be Canadian
>Writes numbers like a Euro

You're either french, or human garbage.

Because it goes in your mouth just like a nigger cock

It's almost like 1/3 of the country is French or something.

Regular camel filters are the shit. Nothing better

I buy the cheap tobacco from the reservations. $2/pack instead of $10. The brand doesn't really matter to me, I think I'm too autistic to tell the difference

You do terrible photoshop?
I switched for teeth and gum health. I discovered I had senses of taste and smell, it feels like I have new super-powers.

They are the weird cousin of France.

who /tea and pipe tobacco/ here?

How it tastes and how it smells in the room. Typically burn characteristics can be modified by drying the tobacco out, adding more water or by packing the bowl differently.

How does buying tobacco from a reservation work? I might try that although I don't know if we have any here in New England

Anyone know where I can get Silk Cut cigarettes in the U.S. I'm living in Texas and can't find them anywhere around here.

greek faggot here
anything "wolfway tobacco"
karelia tastes like shitty cigarretes on comparison to their stuff
pic related, their best

I'm trying to stop. It's 27AUD for 25 grams of the absolute shittiest, made in Indonesia tobacco and it tastes like dirt.

Used to smoke.

Marlboro Red.

Can't speak for NE, but up here (Northern Ontario), you just...go to the reserve, go to the shop, buy what you want, and leave.

Reserves usually have a town in their limits, and it's like any other shitty rural town. Just drive in, pick a shop, and away you go.

I am thinking of opening it today actually.

No, you are sitting here with us too.

Never did never will, there are so many cons, I would rather chew gum or something.

Nine years in - switch off between March Reds and those repackaged Turkish Royals

Hate myself because I smoke
Smoke because I hate myself
Cycle until I die

Why don't you quit?

DUDE BRICK WEED LMAO

IT SUCKS ASS BUT IT'S ALL I'VE GOT

Marlboro Black for me. Used to smoke reds but I built up a nicotine tolerance so I made the switch.

Could only get Newports in jail though. People who smoke menthols are subhuman.

Murrican spirits.
I don't get this whole "women don't like smokers" meme. bitches I hang around smoke more than I do.

>You're now manually breathing

(well if you can call that gaping breathing)

>You notice your tongue is too big for your mouth

And that everything tastes like shit every time you smoke

This guy is so mad because you don't smoke or drink

>additive free