If burnt/well done food causes cancer, why is it legal to sell?

if burnt/well done food causes cancer, why is it legal to sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140424223057.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Air causes cancer. Why are you allowed to breathe it?

Because it makes money, and if it makes money, some of it pass to the state. So the state says: fuck if this causes cancer, it also causes money.

For the same reason people are allowed to sell guns.

but it's well documented that eating well done or burnt food can cause cancer at least as much as cigarettes do.

>if cigarettes cause cancer, why are they legal to sell?
Because there are people who are willing to pay for them

lots of things will cause cancer, but not if you aren't exposed to it quite frequently. eating some well done pizza or BBQ wings(meat is more of the possible danger here as it will release other chemicals that are linked to these things such as PAHs and HCAs unlike breads or cheese) once a month or whatever is definitely not going to do anything to you. it's the same thing with ionizing radiation, and loads of common ingredients in foods today. you need chronic doses that are above average for quite a while for there to be any concern. I'd be more concerned with eating added sugars or volatile organic compounds in lots of cleaning products that people purchase and let fill their house so they're breathing that shit in 24/7.

t. toxicologist

Because it doesn't!

People smoke two packs of cigarettes a day.

How many burnt pieces of popcorn are equal to one cigarette?

If fire burns food and tobacco and both cause cancer why is fire legal?

>burnt food causes cancer
Need a sauce on that. If anything, I'd be more inclined to belive inhaling smoke from cooking food can cause lung cancer primarily among those preparing food, but not the actual consumption of cooked food items unless they were eaten/heated/reheated in plastic containers.

For the same reason immigrants are allowed into Europe.

guns don't cause cancer, faggot.

No, but your post surely does.

How burnt are we talking here? With a conservative criteria, it'd be too much of a strain on the food industry to simply throw away all food that gets just a little burnt, and some foods are just made normally that way. Too much outrage. If we applied this regulation generously, there may be no point to it at all and it'd just be a waste of time.

>Birds living in Chernobyl continually being exposed to radiation have developed an increased immunity to ionizing radiation
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140424223057.htm

>cook 1 pizza every day
>eat 1 whole pizza every day
>every day cook the pizza 1 minute longer than the day before
>every day pizza is burnt more and more
>every day increase immunity to cancer more and more
>every day imunity to cancer is increased more and more
>???????
>win a pizza eating contest to the death
>PROFIT!!!

Test
[b]test[/b]
[i]test[/i]
[u]test[/u]
[s]test[/s]
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]
> test
[sub]test[/sub]
[sup]test[/sup]

maybe to reddit transplants such as yourself.

lot of white people shooting blacks
someone needs to stop these white supremest terrorists. They're worse than Islams.

[math]Get out[/math]

They cause lead poisoning.

All this proves is that courts are biased in favor of the white man, ruling that his murders of black Americans are somehow "justifiable homicides," like when that Klansman Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death. Show a graph of homicides (not "murders") by race, and we'll see how violent the white man truly is.

> Black man attacks white man
> White man shoots him
> Black man "victim" of homicide at the hands of white man
> Look at how violent the white race is.

I'm actually 100% sure this is bait, but whatever.

>White man provokes teenager, following him as though he didn't belong
>Teenager gets scared for his life (apparently justifiably)
>Teenager attempts to defend himself
>White man murders teenager instead of deescalating the situation he himself initiated
Trayvon would have been graduating college this year.

blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites.
seems legit

Ok

This

But to summarize, "The dose makes the poison."

Also, OP is a dumbass

That's just evidence that our criminal justice system is incredibly racist.

/pol/ derails yet another thread

because literally anyone can make it, so regulation is pointless

similarly, anyone with access to sugar can make ethanol, even though we've known for a long time that chronic alcohol use can lead to esophageal cancer

>graph of homicides by victim's race

All this time, I thought I was the sane one for liking my steak well done and not bleeding. Shit.

This thread is about race relations, not food.

Yes it's CDC data so it goes off icd 10 codes from death certificates. But most homicides are intra racial so the victim and offender share the same race, as the FBI data shows.

The FBI data show that most """""murders""""" are intraracial, not homicides in general. My point is that murders of black people by whites are frequently not prosecuted as murders, skewing those numbers significantly.

What about drinking 16oz of french roasted coffee every day?

You've provided no data to support that claim.

>Item literally designed to kill things
>"WELL IT DOESN'T CAUSE CANCER"
I'm not even anti-gun, but you're arguing semantics

>Cherry picking firearm homicides
There's an entire political movement founded on the clearly apparent problem that black Americans are being disproportionately victimized. If that weren't the case, then Black Lives Matter wouldn't have started.

This guy has a point
0% of the people who were killed by guns did not die from cancer.

reread your post

100% of the people who were killed by guns died from cancer

wow

STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC

POL GET THE FUCK OUT

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

There's an entire pseudoscientific movement claiming that the earth is hollow. If that weren't the case, the hollow earth movement wouldn't have started.

source?

SOURCE

Topkek

Since when did guy-made rules get followed?
Busyness guys spread disinformation and lie for profit, not caring about consequences.

why do you have a right to restrict what people can and cant buy?

>looking to regulation to solve every single nit picky ideolgoy issue

I wish the mods would do their jobs and kick the /pol/tards so this board can actually be good.

tempestatibus vir revertatur in domum eius

Rubber dildos cause cancer why do u use one everyday? Enjoy Ur anal cancer

For the same reason alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal..fucking money

Asians should be against guns

>everyone is equal! if the facts contradict that it's because of societal racism!

>a victim hood mentality and identity politics PROVE that the justice system is unfair!

Its a serious problem that people so religiously follow the belief that the races and genders are equal, despite pretty much ALL of the evidence.

>muh /pol/
We should be discouraging low quality posts and unsubstantiated claims, not a particular ideology. In this thread (much to my surprise) it's actually the /pol/ poster whose posts are good quality and evidence based, while most of the posts contradicting him are /pol/-tier

I think if we look at gorilla on human attacks in urban areas compared to the inverse it would explain why blacks are so violent.
I mean, from memory there have been 100% more gorilla on human attacks in the urbanised first world in the last few years, and the VAST majority of these attacks were on human children.

I believe this coupled with the higher crime rates in black communities is enough to draw a causation link, with the blacks being commanded by gorilla kings to overthrow whitey.

t.PHD in black on white gang culture science.