WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS MEME LAB CLASSES. FUCKING LAB MONKEYS I HATE YOU

WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS MEME LAB CLASSES. FUCKING LAB MONKEYS I HATE YOU.

Man, you're going to hate having an actual job.

Not really no. I have ab actual job, and even that is more stimulating than my labs.

You think you have it bad? I assist in a chem lab, we literally mark students on how to use a scale correctly

imgaine sitting there marking 50 kids weighing out 1.0g of NaOH IMAGINE. Then WHOO WEEE they go and titrate it and then you get 50 kids asking if this clear solution is purple!!!!

Fuck you man, shut up and do the lab. Get your easy marks you spoon fed little cunt

If you end up in a stem job you're going to have to interact with experiments, no matter what.

Kek, I remember doing that exact lab. Half the people there were too impatient and just let the burette go to town, giving them a dark purple result. I let one sample titrate properly, then just let the burette pour to about 2ml less than it took before into the others, then let it drip. Perfect barely-perceptible purple result each time. Also, the fertilizer lab sucked.

>math
>cs
>programming
>theoretical physics in academia
Wow, kys rn.

Boy, I bet your students love you.

Mfw im gonna be late to my chem lab because im on the toilet having explosive diarrhea rn

Make sure to bring some to class so the teacher believes you when you tell them why you were late.

That sounds like hell

Nobody wants to go through highschool chemistry just to have to be graded on how to use a scale

Never understood the militant policies of the chem and bio labs. Our physics lab is super easy, meanwhile in bio lab if you're wearing the wrong kind of pants you aren't allowed in until you change.

>Electromagnetism Lab
>you pass if you don't get shocked or die

I like experiments, I hate meme lab classes.

Even worse than labs are attendance marks. Why should I have to waste 1 hour of my day coming to class when you're just going to read off the lecture slides?

As much as I hate labs they up your excel game 100 fold

T-thats useful in later life, right?

We're talking about real labs here. Not computer games.

Except you are a dumb biologist, you should learn better software thab excel

Just sleep over them or study other thing with headphones.

Such as? Not a biologist by the way

At least origin.

Because it's a first-year (and probably first-semester) course that's full students fresh out of highschool.