Will I die if I take a 500 calories diet next to doing one hour of cardio every day and just eat once in a day...

Will I die if I take a 500 calories diet next to doing one hour of cardio every day and just eat once in a day (Intermittent fasting) for an entire month?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033492/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk?t=1524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully. If not, then please do kill yourself.

I sure hope so

Probably not. People have gone an entire year with out eating. You should try to smash that record.

Please don't do that. It's not safe. There's no need to ever go so low. Speak to a good nutritionist and personal trainer and look after yourself.

What the fuck. This guy is obviously desperate to lose weight. Why would you tell him to waste money on professionals he probably can't even afford?

What the fuck is wrong with the people on this board???

Stop drink anything but water for a start you worthless fatso.

>falling for the calorie meme

t:hamplanet

t.fucking idiot

>don't understand second law of thermomovingly
Your in no position to call anyone a idiot, chimp.

Nutrition isn't a simple intake-outtake scheme based on calories.
It's more complicated than that, ignorant.

No, but it would be extremely painful.

ur so fat u got a even horizon

>only eating .5 kcal
How do you even achieve that. Eat half a pea?

2nd law of thermodynamics is about entropy.
Thermodynamics generally talks about closed systems. The body is no closed system. You take in and put out energy all the time.

>he is not a mesomorph
Just kys fatcuck.

If you do that, you'll lose weight but most of it will be muscle.

Instead, just cut out all of your carbs and eat only protein from now on. You'll become absolutely shredded. And when I say protein, I don't mean KFC. I mean skinless chicken breast.

you'll die due to malnutrition

Take multivitamins and you're good.

Low-fat diets are best for losing fat while keeping LBM.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033492/

>eat only protein from now on.
Are you sure?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
But since he will be burning fat it could make sense.
Honestly he only needs to cut calorie intake.
Getting *ripped* is accessory.

That paper is about fit people.

Lots of people in 3rd-world countries--and even 1st-world countries--that get far less calories than this. You may or may not die: but certainly you will intentionally and willingly harm your body. Depends if you care about yourself: if you want and choose to sicken and die early. Lots of people do these days: opiate deaths are increasing exponentially.

You'll need to survive off of fat stores and will need to take supplements to make up for your lack of nutrition.

Enjoy your organ damage.

>most but not all bodybuilders will respond best to consuming 2.3-3.1 g/kg of lean body mass per day of protein

That's a high protein diet. I guess you could also think of it as a low fat diet, but the point is not the low fat part, it's the high protein part. It ensures that your body has a ready source of amino acids so it won't start catabolizing muscle proteins.

>humans cannot metabolize more than 300 g of protein a day

That's 1 kg of chicken breast. Try eating that every day and you'll see it's very hard to die of "protein overdose".

Take vitamins, you'll be fine. But it depends on your metabolism and when and what you eat as well.

I just want to know where to buy opium reeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He doesn't drink a kgof chicken breasts mixed to a smoothie for breakfast

This isn't true at all.
1 gram of fat = 9 calories
1 gram of protein = 4 calories

Whenever a person fasts, the body utilizes its glycogen (carbohydrates) storage first. These resources usually deplete after one full day of fasting.

The only muscle loss that occurs is during the second and third day of fasting, and this muscle loss is minimal. After this period, your metabolism preserves muscle mass by utilizing your fat storage for energy.

The human body was built to go periods without food. The average male should have enough protein, fats, and carbs, to last 1-3 months without any food.

Skip to 25:25 in this video.
youtu.be/tIuj-oMN-Fk?t=1524

The body uses glycogen reserves first as primary. At the same time, fat reserves and muscle start to be broken down to amino acids for energy. Your metabolism does not try to preserve muscle mass, it just uses fat storage as primary means of energy because adipose tissue is designed for energy storage. One will see quite a significant amount of muscle mass loss if they don't eat.

Because the way he is trying to lose weight is extremely bad and will fuck him up for life. I'm talking about fucked up hormonal imbalance, loose skin, loss of "all" lean mass/muscle which will funny enough make it harder to lose weight, malnutrition, etc.

Well, you'll die even if you don't.

You can eat 2k calories a day and an hour of cardio and still lose weight.

>Eat half a pea
Made me kek

It's very possible. This is extremely dangerous. Up this to 1200 kcal and you'll be fine.

Fasting works, but you can just eat no fat and below maintenance and you'll be losing weight in no time. Really what you need is a hobby that makes you lose track of time. A hobby that is preferably physically active but not necessary.

I really don't think 500 calories a day would kill you. You have to make sure you get enough protein and enough carbs to give you the energy to get through the day. You should be feeling like shit when you're losing weight, though. I'm not too sure about hormonal and loose skin problems; I'm going to need a citation for that. You'd think skin would stay stretched no matter how slow you lose weight.