How do they do it? why do they wake up every morning? their only interests are football...

how do they do it? why do they wake up every morning? their only interests are football, polish beer and howling at girls, is that enough for them? are their lives happier than mine?

read

Can you not see how the two old guys are the future of the two younger guys? The one on the right looks like he might be realizing it.

Also note that the two oldies have worse fucked up shit than some former heroine users.

In all seriousness tho, some of the most interesting and educated (and in that people interested in being educated) people I've known were skilled laborers.

>In all seriousness tho, some of the most interesting and educated (and in that people interested in being educated) people I've known were skilled laborers.
Some of the most intellectually fucked up people I know are skilled laborers. They really run the gauntlet. Meth addicts, flat earthers, clubbers, 420 blazers... Physical labor. Not even once.

Limpwristed liberals, everyone. Point and laugh, OP is probably also an atheist.

this book

>clubbers
Is that like going to a club, clubbing something like a seal, or what?

If you can get past people maybe having different life experiences and goals to yourself I think you'd have a better time of it 2bh. And I found the kind of academic life at uni a bit depressing too, most are super obsessed with doing le cool drug or going to le cool club as an integral part of their identity, at least hoi polloi doing that shit are a little less pretentious about it. But like similar characters across the board.

>he thinks those guys go to church
FOOTBALL is their religion my friend.

Man, you're a generic freshman pseud. You really think hard workers are instantly bland dumbasses with no insight by default?

Are you saying that FOOTBALL is bland and for dumbasses with no insight?

I did a physical labor job the last 9 months to save up to finish my post-secondary. I worked with this other guy who actually was pretty knowledgeable about a wide array of shit, and we would spend the whole day talking about Faulkner or Quine or whatever for months on end. Skilled laborers aren't all who you think

I guess I #BTFO the limpwristed liberal guilt contrarian.

going to a club. As in, spending your entire weeks' salary on overpriced beer at the club and having zero savings until your early 30's when you have a miniature crisis that your body is fucked and only has 20 years worth of work left in it.

Happier? Depends. As a landscaper for six years the people are usually happy, if they can get out.

Then there is the black hole, having to support the kids you never planned to have with the wife you only knew for a while. Those people are in such a crisis it's overwhelming to me their coworker, their response is one of the many kids will get good job and pay for them.

I keep putting this off because of all the laughing in the beginning where their on the train

As opposed to blowing time on Veeky Forums, starting off topic threads? Good for them.

Think about it, the Poles were basically servants of the Austrians, Prussians, and Russians for years upon years. After that they were free for a little while but got overrun right afterwards by the Nazis, then Soviets.
They didn't really get to develop a hoity-toity culture like Western Europeans. They just do what they have to do.

Based Poles desu

>Then there is the black hole, having to support the kids you never planned to have with the wife you only knew for a while.
This is a problem for any and everyone it happens to, regardless of station.

Happiness is relative, fag

That's how life is supposed to be, user. Working hard, enjoying simple pleasures, living one day at a time. Only downside of being a laborer (in non-shit working conditions) is the money, otherwise it's a top-tier life.

Yes. They are men of action rather than contemplation, and so they don't incessantly question everything they do.

They are better than you and everyone on this shithole, OP.
And Im not romantizating them, they are probably scum, at best regular folk.

>why do hey wake up every morning
Food on the table and a sense of responsibility for their children.

>their only interests are football, polish beer and howling at girls, is that enough for them?
Obvious prejudice on your part OP, are you friends with any working class guys? Most who have at least some amount of free time have other interests too.

To answer the question why these things are popular in general in working class guys: Camaraderie.
If life is hard, then people tend to stick together and help each other out, the things you listed help guys to bond.

>are their lives happier than mine?
Depends on your definition of happiness. Some people are happy with honest friendships, busy hands and and a beer in the evening.

Kill yourself.

All your lit heroes would rather hang with them than (You).

>They didn't really get to develop culture
O stary