why is there nothing for 5 and S?
Same goes for + and t.
Nobody's done anything about this

You forgot about 9 and g.

>confusing 7 with T

Maybe just learn to write.

Just write 9 as a backwards P

>&

How about rhoo for density (looks like p) and p for pressure ??

what about R and 3

You put a little curl on the bottom of the t. You should know this, it's even a part of the default font here.

5 and S are easily distinguished by the fucking straight-line right angle on top.

You can just 1 with the slanted line on left top side, just like it looks printed. Writing 0 like theta is just disgusting. It's impossible to mistake 5 with s, and for t's, just write the round thingy on the bottom like in print instead of just straight line

How to distinguish between s and S, u and U, V and V, p and P and other letters where uppercase is just bigger uppercase.

Just put some time and effort to write properly so it's impossible to misread your symbols instead of just looking for workarounds for your shit handwriting

Or maybe people could just write properly.

Maybe learn to write properly, I'd think that anyone who's ever had to do math more than once a month else be able to write it in an unambiguous way so they don't get confused like the brainlet they are

literrally 4

I curve the bottom of the vertical line of my "t" to tell t and + apart. Just like this font does.

But then you confuse 0 and O.

Damn it Hiroshima. Anyway Scandinavian languages have a bar through o already.

Inserted these images into my neural net
Answers were
1. S
2. 4
3. T T 5 S

Machines knows it better than you fools