The audacity of these motherfuckers to even show this screen on a pick up order or in a restaurant that doesn't have a...

The audacity of these motherfuckers to even show this screen on a pick up order or in a restaurant that doesn't have a wait staff.

Fuck. You.

I agree. Tipping is always bad except for delivery, and even then, it's a fucking minimum wage job you picked because you had a car. Sucks that you picked one that would put thousands of miles of wear and tear on your vehicle, but at least you're almost making as much money as a 16 year old girl in a coffee shop.

That point of sale software has an option to disable the "No Tip" button and not accept custom tip amounts below 15%, so consider yourself lucky.

>implying I wouldn't just walk out

That seems stupidly illegal.

I sometimes wish I had a vagina so I could be auto added into the work force.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
Men are getting shit on hard. I've been denied work for a decade while teenage girls are getting jobs without blinking the first application they put in. And they can only work for 10 hours a week because they're in high school, what the fuck is going on?

Aren't any signs or adds they put up with prices false advertising then?

>what the fuck is going on?

they're blowing and/or fucking the person in charge of hiring.

gratuity isn't illegal

it's also not illegal if you change the name to "service charge"

>gratuity isn't illegal
Nope. but forcing someone to pay it is.

>>Service charge
Assuming it's stated in advance that a service charge will be applied, sure. But if it's an unexpected surprise when the bill comes? different story.

Anyway, the problem is easy to avoid, just whip out cash.

This is delusion. The person hiring is hoping that will happen and picking them based on his boner, only for it to never happen, unless he's hot.

Women are preferred in front-end service positions because customers respond better to them.

Uggos can work in the back or not at all.

>denied work for a decade
I think your penis isn't your primary problem, user

Shoulda never got diagnosed with autism.
Shoulda just stayed the hell out of the ss building.

>denied work for a decade
How is that possible. What have you been applying for? That's long enough to go to a trade school or even a 4 year and make yourself appealing to employers

>>taking a joke this seriously

Autism is auto disqualification for 90% companies in the US now, and when you have to provide your SSN, you can not hide it.
They always check in with the SSA.

Do Americans really do this?

Tipping for anything other than delivery is outright robbery.

yes. it's actually legal to charge servers less than minimum wage because of the extra income. I actually don't mind. it's nice to fuck over a shitty server by kicking them in the checkbook

Lol this guys jealous that a teenagers more qualified for a job at mcdonalds than he is.