A FAINT OAKYNESS WITH A REMEMBRANCE OF BITTERNESS, BALAGDEH!

A FAINT OAKYNESS WITH A REMEMBRANCE OF BITTERNESS, BALAGDEH!

Whiskeyfags are the absolute worst. I've never seen something more pretentious. They all have this pseudo-intellectual vibe to them too when really they are just repressed homosexuals. Craft beer is where it's at.

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

You're right but include all alcohol snobs.
I drink natural ice (glass bottles obviously) and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

>glass bottles obviously
Fucking hoity-toity holier than thou snob faggot.

whiskeyfags are the dark side of beerfags.
>both are worried about complexities of flavor
but whisky is much more subtle so it can be bullshitted easier
>both are manly drinks
but whisky is considered moreso, so instead of being able to share beer you just have to talk about it like a twat
whisky is also way more expensive for high end so you can be a rich prick too

>t. both whiskey and beerfag

>craft beer is where its at

user i have some bad news for you

Winefags are definitely among the worst. Went shopping for wine the other day and every little 'review' label under the price was some variation of "This robust, full-bodied shiraz has notes of (fruit),(fruit), and (fruit), with a light finish and a compact, nuanced aftertaste."

Thesaurus vomit.

>muh notes

I took a wine tasting course and those are actually all meaningful if you understand the language of it.

the issue isn't the language, it's acting like speaking the language makes you a better person

>drinking wine based on restaurant's suggestion or one that tastes good to you if not having with a meal, no trying to analyze notes
>drinking cheap or lighter beer with spicy/greasy/salty street food or just to get drunk
>never sipping liquor straight, only drink with cocktails or shots

you may disagree but this is what peak performance looks like anything else is a meme

>restuarant's suggestion
>not being at least wine literate enough to at least know what wine to order with what protein
enjoy your overpriced shit wine
>drinking cheap or light beer
nobody is hating on you drinking Busch light, user. there are just beers that do the same thing better, and if you're not a poorfag there's no reason not to
>never sipping straight liquor
you're missing out on half the experience of a good booze

>nobody is hating on you drinking busch light
at the peak of the craft beer meme you'd be crucified for drinking macro beers where I live. Now people are getting over the pretentiousness but it still happens all the time back in my small home town where they're behind trends

>drinking cheap or lighter beer [...] just to get drunk
>peak performance
Fucking amateur.

>you'd be crucified for drinking macro beers where I live
Not everyone lives in the gayest neighborhood in Seattle.

>giving a shit about what people think about your drinking habits

10/10 post. You really got me good until
>Craft beer is where it's at.

what flyover shit hole do you live where this didn't occur? I'm talking florida, not even that big of a city, craft beer meme exploded everywhere around the us
and I don't

I'm a hardcore alcoholic who likes to get drunk on Piña Colada while listening to Slayer.
Analyse me.

not him but I live in manhattan and nobody would crucify anyone for drinking craft beer. you might get some comments or jokes, depending on the bar and the crowd, and some bars just won't have bud light, but many do, and some only have macros

then again one of the best wine bars in the city has blue nun on the menu, so maybe trying to make sure everyone (even the plebs) can be happy is just the new york way. we're not much for telling others how to live, like in flyover land

sorry meant to say for NOT drinking craft beer

I like piña coladas, but they're a very inefficient way to get drunk. Too much sugar and coconut milk in the way. I doubt you're actually as serious of an alcoholic as you think you are.

I have the polar opposite taste in music.

What sort of glassware do you drink the pina colada from?

>at the peak of the craft beer meme
aka not present day, at least in cities with the times. don't tell me hipsters didn't bitch about macro breweries when craft beer was first growing in popularity. no one cares anymore where I live currently.

Craft beer has so much more culture and heritage behind it than whiskey.

Alcohol is for homos except a certain kind

Whenever I hear a statement like this I assume the person knows nothing about one, and only a little about the other topic

You almost had me

>glass bottles

Well looks like we got ourselves a real connosaur

Us real beer folk drink it straight from the can it was born in

What I wanna know is - why do they put winespeak on these things when the majority of wine-drinkers don't know any of it and just want something that doesn't taste like shit?

This guy sets off my asmr.

to make the wine look fancier than it is in the eyes of a gullible consumer

wine with its own review on the bottle is like meat that says "100% natural"

if I wasn't already suspicious about the price, the words on the label gave away the game