So I'm sitting in my college cafeteria and my plastic spoon just melted when I placed it in some hot food...

So I'm sitting in my college cafeteria and my plastic spoon just melted when I placed it in some hot food. Is this shit hazardous because it melted into the food? How fucked am I?

Would I be able to sue my college about this?

Would not eat that, would definitely let someone know. Carcinogens dont make a good lunch

I already finished my lunch. But here is an updated pic of the spoon.

>cafeteria food
>plastic spoon
Nigger not to be elitist prick or anything but your standard of living is worse of a house dog and that said I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.
If you want you can order high performance plastic spoons they use in MRIs the American ones are especially good meaning stiff,resistant and inert.

>Would I be able to sue my college about this?

Kek.

Thanks for the laugh.

You'd be lucky if the college doesn't sue you for defamation in return.

It didn't melt, it deformed.

This. If it melted then it would be dangerous to eat. Not because of the plastic tho but because it is too damn hot

Does the spoon change color when exposed to heat?

All plastic breaks down and infects our food to some degree. More so so they melt with hot food. Eating enough plastic at one time certainly isn't going to un-fk you. As for f'd, unless things change, all of us are. Unless one of you geniuses has the answer rather than a bunch of meaningless answers?

>MRI

Autism
>I*

shit...I've been using plastic spoons to stir scalding hot coffee, haven't paid enough attention to the spoon to see if it's deforming or not

how fucked am I

it is a MR...E******* you fucking retard

MEAL
READY (to)
EAT

not
MAGNETIC
RESONANCE
IMAGING

REEEEEEEEE

Is English your first language?

Yes I heard you the first time you autistic little shit.

Show us the recycling code motherfucker.

It is probably made of biodegradable PCL or PLA though, as these substances have relatively low glass transition temperatures.

These plastics can be fucking implanted into the body and are often used as tissue scaffolds. PCL is FDA approved for some medical applications.

That plastic bottle thing is more likely to fuck you up than the spoon. It probably has all sorts of nasty plasticizers that diffuse out at warm temperatures.

Those bad boys don't fuck around and can disrupt your endocrine system at low concentrations

It's an optical illusion. It only looks white in the first picture because of the black background.

>This
It plastically deformed

Shout out to my materials scientists

Jet fuel can't melt steel spoons

omi wa mo shindeiru

あなた自身を殺すアメリカの遅れ

don't be a little bitch

do you think that george washington cared if his spoon was melted when he ate boiled leather

no motherucker

>殺す
>す
You blew it, Google translate fag.

今すぐ自分を殺せ

Sorry user, I'm a mechanical engineering student. Though I'll be taking the welding specialization in fourth year which is basically materials+heat transfer.

Probably stage 4 cancer with brain mets.

I'm sorry user.

>The postponement of America which killed you

Where's the recycling code?

kys

stampf makinv fune ov mi artismo

グーグル翻訳はあまりにもたわごとです

There is no "o" in "autism"

rip headphones

For Europeans this typo was not so obvious.