How do i respond Veeky Forums?

How do i respond Veeky Forums?

"No"

TCoL49, obviously.

"i recommend book caled 'my wienie in ur pussi'"

Start by changing your wanky username

Anyone that stoops to a Monet pun deserves to lose their life

"Oh, you haven't read Pynchon before? Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're too much of a lowbrow pleb to be associating with me. Good day."

/thread

OP here
Dubs chooses
get yr responses ready

Don't be an asshole and just rec her one of the pynchon lites to get her started.

just jesting; Gravity's Rainbow or bust

"Post feet or gtfo"

Here we go again

by putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.

u win daddy-o

Don't do it.

I'm not gonna do anything

O.P on the other hand...

should i senpai

Do it right now.

Do it, you ball-less faggot

Fucking no

There's someone on the other side of this conversation you autist

You're going to make a terrible decision because someone got a certain post number

Literal spook of the month

DO IT FAGGOT

senpai

Fpbp

Those dubs say yes

Trips confirm

Show us her feet when she sends you the pic, my man

I hate this place.

Because you're a niggerjew, I presume?

This is literally the first entertaining thread we've had on Veeky Forums in years.

Great job user!

>People's feeling
Pure spookeology.

Ask me how I know you don't actually read

I know man; this is the kind of shit this board should be above. It's fucking infantile.

How do you know I don't actually read? I am anti-social as shit and have no hobbies. All I do is read (and browse the interwebs and get high).

>This board is infantile
We're only being immature and annoying ironically desu senpai. It's all cool dawg.

Being ironically immature is still being immature, for the outside world there's no difference.

>All I do is read (and browse the interwebs and get high).

A-are you m-me?

Look man. If you think this is the first "entertaining" thread we've had in "years", then clearly you don't find books or the discussion of books to be a source of entertainment.

These raid type things are only fun and entertaining if they have some kind of reason behind them. We fuck with despicable people online and that's fine. If this Katie person had done something worth harassing her for, then I'd be all for it, but as far as I can tell this is just a loosing of Veeky Forums's hatred for women, because none of us can get laid. I'm an anti-social semi shut-in too and even I can see how autistic all this is

What is this app?

You might only be doing ironically, but the majority of these retards are wallace-tier sincere

Newfag doesn't even know who Katie is.
Back with ye to reddit and take your sanctimonious Harry Potter morality with you.

t-t-t-tumblr

ber nerrrr. NER.NER.NER.
T-T-T-TUMBLER!

>Implying we actually discuss books on Veeky Forums
This is literally just an Armenian David Foster Wallace/Thomas Pynchon book recommendation image board. We don't discuss books, we just recommend memes

I'd left the board during the time the Katie incident occurred, and frankly I'm glad. You only need to look at the difference between the top 100 from this year to last year to know things have been getting better, not worse.

And I've been two years, maybe not that long compared to some user's but whatever; if that's your definition of a newfag then I'm sorry, but you need to go outside

Funny you pick Harry Potter. I think it might show something about your familiarity with the canon. Here's a little list of writers you could have picked instead to represent the notion that you shouldn't go out your way to harm people who've done you no wrong:

EVERYONE EXCEPT FUCKING STIRNER (AND EVEN HE'S DEBATABLE)

Yeah, and that's enjoyable in itself if you actually read for fun. This board has plenty of entertaining fun threads on a daily basis. I'm not some tumblerite who can't have fun; I think a lot of the Veeky Forums raid style stuff is hilarious. But this is just an example of virgin resentment, without any kind of moral satisfaction, which is what makes the best raids (or just generally fucking with people) fun and worthwhile.

>Post feet or GTFO is "harmful"

You have to go back.

You best post her response you faggot.

Obviously, O.P is acting fairly innocuously but all it takes is for it to catch on and you have a tonne of /r9k/ cross-posters who are raiding her account. It only took one fairly innocuous jab last time for shit to hit the fan.

>Last time was "harmful"

Well, obviously. She wouldn't have shut down her youtube account if she didn't feel threatened. She wasn't posting anonymously like we are now.

>she shut down her youtube

Oh the horror.

What'd she say?

Did she reply or what?

no she hasn't

Faggot