Why is America the only country that thinks Climate Change isn't real?

Why is America the only country that thinks Climate Change isn't real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRenGy0cg5s?t=4m
skepticalscience.com/argument.php
youtu.be/pRenGy0cg5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Countries are a construct and not sentient, thus they can't form opinions.

For the same reason they thought tobacco was harmless.

youtu.be/pRenGy0cg5s?t=4m

Why are the Americans fat ?
Why they exclusivily eat hamburgers ?
Why burgers are better is absolutely every other countries ?
Why can not they eat anything that is not full of chemical substances and GMO ?
Why do they agree to pay 100 000£ for a liberal degree ?
Why even their cops are obese ?
Why even their sport coaches are obese (topkek) ?
Why 25% of USA speak Spanish ?

Why are 50% students of MIT foreigners ? Are 'muricans that dumb ?
Why are they ugly ?

>Why are 50% students of MIT foreigners ? Are 'muricans that dumb ?

Uh, it's called diversity idiot.

western democracies, the US in particular, arent really free.
paraphrasing chomsky
>the US is a 1 party state: it's ruled by the business party
republicans as well as democrats are firmly in the hand of corporate interests.
and of course the media is no exception here, the media having the job to "lead" the pubic to "the correct" opinions (one might also say brainwash)

since this system is totally out of control in the US, you have this widespread anti-intellectualism and distrust in mainstream science, which is obviously good for the fossil fuel lobby.

an interwoven but somewhat separate aspect is the virulent religiousity in the US

>"chemicals" and GMOs are bad
I thought Europeans were scientifically literate?

>Why can not they eat anything that is not full of chemical substances and GMO?

My former advisor is actually researching this topic. And by thid I mean why liberals who love science believe in climate change, but hate GMOs, which all scientific evidence says are perfectly safe.

It makes sense, 'naturality' is an appealing concept to many, polluting factories are unnatural as are GMOs

Maybe, I do not leave in Europe.

Funny to see 'murilards get triggered by GMOs and not the other assertions.

I honestly thought the rest were jokes. For example the reason why half of MIT is foreign students is because everyone around the world wants to go to American schools and no one wants your shitty country's education.

muh untutored opinion is as valid as ur science

> Be Asian/European/African/SouthAmerican
> Basically anything but American
> Be in master graduate
> See MIT is a partner of my unis
> Ask what I have to pay for it
> "Nothing dude, you will not have the diploma but you will be allowed to study here for one year"
> Mark on you résumé "former MIT student"
> Cuck americans

Feels good man.
Also remember you are 55% and Argentina is the whitest country of America.

This is a /pol/ shitpost. BTFO brainlet.

clearly there are toxic chemicals. are you retarded?

>10% of MIT students are foreign
>41% of Oxford students are foreign
Makes me think

> MIT
> 50% of Chinks
> 15% of Spanish speakers

10% of foreigners ? Really ?

THIS
Nobody in America disagrees with global warming.

It's a very vocal minority with very deep pockets trying to cast doubt and suspicion in any way they can to protect their personal interests.

Climate change is real. Climate is by definition dynamic. The real question here is: Are human activities disturbing the natural history of climate change? Which activities then? Is that change statistically relevant to a model without it? Do we have good enough models? Or are we insignificant compared to the giant nuclear fusion reactor we have shining upon us and other geological processes of this ~6×10^21 ton little planet we live on

That's a pretty pointless graph there.

Being Asian or speaking Spanish doesn't make you foreign. America prides itself with its melting pot culture. MIT statistics say that 10% of its students are foreign.
You don't have to be white to be American.
Back to /pol/

>Being Asian or speaking Spanish doesn't make you foreign.
yes it does, you reddit dwelling faggot.

They're American born. They're American whether you like it or not stormweenie

There are two arguments
1. It's real and cause by humans
2. It's real and NOT caused by humans
Thus we who believe no. 2, know that wasting billions of dollars to "stop" climate change is ridiculous. Being in the majority doesn't make your opinion correct OP.

skepticalscience.com/argument.php

#33 #57 #73

Some people believe and some dont, but i think that usally depends where they from. America doesnt have just one kind of weather, so it depends where you go. In New york, the weather is bipolar af. A month ago, it was 67 degrees on one day and blizzard on the next. i dont know if the government is just messing with us but the weather here is retarded, People who live in normal states with normal weather dont really seem to be bothered by it nor can they tell if the is a climate problem because the only time they ever hear about it is on tv or internet. climate change is not only about it getting really hot or really cold, its the whole weather overall. many people believe climate change means its getting or going to get really hot.

Climate=average.
Weather is like one spin of roulette,
climate is the essential probabilities of the game.
And now the game is changing.

that's a good way of putting it

>youtu.be/pRenGy0cg5s

That's terrific, thanks for posting this.

Where did he say anything about toxic chemicals? He said "full of chemical substances"

I think liberals dislike GMOs because they are dumb and anything that doesn't appeal to their own definition of natural is automatically evil. However I am concerned about the possible threat to biodiversity that GMOs represent. Suppose a modified fern species is mistakenly released in nature and it spreads and crossbreeds with most wild fern species, we would essentially be witnessing extinction by genetic pollution. GMOs are very interesting but we have to be careful. I just hate to be lumped in with all the other retarded people who dislike GMOs because fuck-knows-why

Haven't you heard? America is run by Zionist oil tycoons.

I'm more concerned with pesticides than GMO

GMO crop that can survive 100 times more pesticides, means our foods will be sprayed with 100 times more pesticides.

ultimate (((red pill))) right here

Because of low standards for education, readily available employment, and universal suffrage.
*sigh*

see
>3% of American's dont' believe in global warming

OP is a shill

I didn't know a country was able to think.

>believe

Why you skip english course?