Girflriend won't let me cook chicken in pic related since it "doesn't cook properly" and she's always afraid of getting...

Girflriend won't let me cook chicken in pic related since it "doesn't cook properly" and she's always afraid of getting sick. Is it true? She fucked up a pie crust in it once and ever since regards the thing as a shitty hot box when really I never had problems.

get a meat thermometer and blow her the fuck out

mmmmm dried out oven chicken

it's marinated so it's still pretty juicy

if you have a heat source, you can cook with it. she's dumb and you should put her in the bin.

My body is a heat source. No matter how long i hold a raw chicken it still won't be cooked or safe to eat, retard

do you think your toaster oven doesn't emit enough energy to cook a chicken?

do you know the temperature toast toasts at?

.. Do you not know how to prepare chicken or how to use an oven? I bake chicken in the oven almost weekly, and it has never once come out dry.

> toast = chicken

user, I hate to tell you this, but it seems you're an idiot

is that greentext supposed to communicate some information? is it supposed to pertain to my post in some way?

As long as the chicken is cooked to 74C/165F internally it will be safe to eat. Toaster ovens should be able to do this no problem.

As long as the temperature is right it doesn't matter if it's toast of chicken or what the fuck else.

If you want to kill germs and cook the meat properly the only two things that really matter are temperature and time. If your oven can reach the right temperature (and I'd bet anything that it can), you can use it to cook chicken.

Tell her shes a stupid cocksucker. I use my toaster oven to cook meat all the time. Mine goes up to 250c which is more than enough to cook fucking chicken christ almighty

Guarantee she will make an excuse of some sort. A woman who blames a machine for her mistake and is irrational enough to worry about getting sick from something she prepares herself/is prepared by a loved one is the kind that will never admit wrongdoing of any kind.

your girlfriends an idiot, dump that bitch asap

Are all Veeky Forums anons dating the dumbest bitches in the world?

The few that are actually dating women, yes.

Toaster ovens, as horrible as they are at making toast, are great for cooking almost everything else...assuming it's a decent model. In the last eight years i have used a conventional oven maybe 5 times. Whole turkey and my muffin pan are both too large.

These people are right OP...it's not the oven that "can't cook properly" it's your girlfriend.

Your girlfriend is dumb.

I cook chicken in a toaster oven that has convection function. It's not even digital, just knobs.

I love it. It's perfect for cooking for two people. Put it on toast at the last stretch to crisp the skin.

A toaster oven is the only kind of oven that will even fit in a Japanese apartment and somehow Tokyo hasn't dropped dead yet.

Sounds like your particular sub model of gf is trimmed with moron options

I have no proof but it just sounds like it would end up really dry or otherwise unappealing. Maybe it depends on the type of toaster oven but... nah.

>thinks toaster ovens are only for toast
>calls others idiots
WEW

Seal in a foil pouch with butter... issue averted.

she failed.

I use that thing every night for almost a year to do everything and it was a life safer when big bertha gave up the ghost.

>toast = chicken

My toaster over goes up to 500*

tons of do nothing white bitches believe cooking is some mystical thing that if you make even one mistake ~PARASITES~ will come and kill you

It's da bushido farming mam

It makes everything safe

>Girflriend won't let me
Tell that bitch to shut up

But where do they cook their frozen pizzas?

It should be fine to use that thing. Looks like a standard toaster oven with resistive heating elements. If it's a combination microwave and convection, then I wouldn't use the microwave settings to cook meats.

This, if the phrase "girlfriend [or boyfriend] won't let me" then you are a little faggot whipped bitch