How long ago did the most recent common ancestor between black people and white people live?

How long ago did the most recent common ancestor between black people and white people live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations#Exodus_from_Africa
io9.gizmodo.com/5890349/genetic-diversity-in-chimpanzees-reveal-just-how-closely-related-humans-really-are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"black people" and "white people" arent well defined ethnic groups

This.

Closest thing you'll get to an answer might be the first group group of humans to leave Africa, which happened about 60k years ago.

How do you know Africans didn't have varying degrees of color 60k years ago?

60k years is a blink of an eye in evolution time. Unless there was some active genocide going on, I can't imagine that skin color would be so divided just due to climate effects (hurr durr it cold so we be white).

They obviously did have varying degrees of color, as they do now, but that doesn't mean that any of them were "white".

And yes, skin color is literally due to climate effects, specifically the amount and intensity of sunlight at different latitudes - why do you think Scandinavians are lighter than Italians? Now go read about melanin and the affect it has on the human body.

Also changing skin color is not evolution, it's a fairly simple adaptation to different climates that can occur within a few thousand years, if not less.

It's shade, as in degree of light. White is [technically] the color of white paper. I've never seen a white person. Black is the color of black bristol board. I've never seen anyone black. It's more a racist thing for people who self-classify themselves with people of similar appearance rather than intelligently and thoughtfully with those with similar civilities and values.

I am offended at this thread. Not because it's racist (I am racist too) but because it implies evolution is real

Even that makes no sense because at no time after did other groups of people stop having sex with Africans

They arnt ethnic groups.

They are races.

I dont see your problem with answering his question.

a nordic can reproduce with a sub-saharan and produce a viable, fertile offspring.
just reminding you that we are one species.

If white people and black people used to be the same but then they spit off and diverged, then is that the opposite of getting cucked?

my thought too. Though Wikipedia says 125k years ago: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations#Exodus_from_Africa

Scientifically speaking it still exists.

because white people and black people interbreed, so they aren't separate groups. In your case, OP, we would expect to find black and white interbreeding in the last 200 years. It's likely that your MRCA with another race lived within the last couple centuries.

>it's a fairly simple adaptation to different climates that can occur within a few thousand years, if not less.
sounds like evolution to me

he's right, it's not evolution because it won't persist. It's just variation within a population.

for evolution to occur the trait(s) must become fixed within the population by the different groups no longer breeding. This is speciation, and is the lowest rank at which evolution occurs over geologic time. As soon as different populations go back to interbreeding evolution ceases.

that's probably aboriginals which are the most detached from africans

There is not such thing as "black peopke" . There are only white people. The beasts with dark skin who resemble white people are in fact not people. People have culture and empathy. Blacks are driven by aggression and pure instincts. They will fuck you up and when they get busted all that the can say is that they 'didn du naffin'. We never should have give them rights.

io9.gizmodo.com/5890349/genetic-diversity-in-chimpanzees-reveal-just-how-closely-related-humans-really-are

>People have culture and empathy
two bars you appear to have failed to rise above.

I posit that you hate violent stupid people because you're violent and stupid and can't handle the competition.

Hmmm... Could be. But could be also that both of you fags can't comprehend simple and obvious facts?

given the simple and obvious fact that every scientist living disagrees with you I would guess the problem is yours, not others'.

Let me see, being without empathy is genetic. Being stupid is genetic.

You are subhuman by your own standards AND are white at the same time. How could this be?

Oh, so you claiming that you know the opinion of every single scientists? That's a bold statement. That is a statement that only a nigger would make due to its lack of understanding of his own words. It can speak but it doesn't understand. Like a fucking parrot. Like a beast.

>every single scientists?
learn English you dirty Croat.

Being without empathy and being stupid aka being driven by pure instincts is basically being a nigger. I'm not a nigger. And you? Well... I'm not saying you are, but you definitely sound like one...

I will. I promise. In the end it is still better to be a Croat than to be a nigger-beast. Right? Right.

>Right? Right
we're going to need a few more "right?"'s there to fully encompass your level of insecurity.

Ah.. Yes. There it is. No reasonable arguments. Pure verbal aggression. Typical black behavior.

It's funny how you talk about empathy but you have none with the so-called niggers.

Au contraire, my black friend. I do have empathy for them as I do have empathy for all living creatures (well... except for Mexicans maybe). Let me ask you a question: have you ever heard about a black scientist? Have you ever seen a famous painting done by a black artist? Have you ever heard a song written and performed by a black musician? Let me help you: no, you have not. You could of course say e.g. that Jimmy Hendrix or Bob Marley were famous and black. Yes. That is what most people think. But the truth is that ALL so called black artists and scientists in the human history were actually white people who suffered form severe hiperpigmentation. I know it is shocking but that is the truth. There are no black scientists, artists or so called black people. You just cannot argue with that.

>hiperpigmentation
lol'ed out loud

so can artic wolves and coyotes

so can polar bears and grizzley bears

so can common bottlenose dolphin and false killer whales

we accept all those as totally different species

also the self abortion rate of half australian half european babies is significantly higher than average suggesting those two groups areat least on the way to a point at which breeding would become impossible

If a monkey was in your house raping your kids you wouldnt have empathy for it

I feel sorry for white people

Why the fuck does this board seem to be taken over by this dumb /pol/ shit. I know the OP is just bait but I can't believe people are actually engaging this dumb question. Not to mention nobody seems to have any idea what the fuck they're talking about from a biological perspective.

The actual science is pretty well summed up by the wikipedia article (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor). What is fascinating is that it's very possible the most recent common ancestor of all humans may have lived as recently as 3000 years ago, since there's actually a lot of interbreeding even with very isolated populations in today's globalised world.

Basically your question is stupid and you should feel bad OP.

actually his question isnt stupid, its perfectly reasonable

you even answered it your response by saying 3000 years

dont let your political views get tied up with science

>its pol if I don't like sci
Thanks for announcing how retarded you are.

I'm sorry to tell you that, but somebody has to: you're gay. Only gay could say such bulshit.

> but that doesn't mean that any of them were "white".
Albinism is a valid and proven mutation. If albinos started to establish a population, and interbred with light skinned African natives, then why wouldn't there be Caucasian people?

> it's not evolution because it won't persist.
According to user, it has persisted for at least 50k years. That's pretty persistent to me.

huh, black people btfo
they can't accept that racism is wrong and the more you debunk their beliefs, the more threads they will make

>Albinism is a valid and proven mutation.

No, its not. Albinism is not a mutation. There are no "albino genes". Albinism is a curse. A punishment for sins. Hands, feet and other body parts of an albino have magical powers and are valued good luck amulets.

yes and if the witch burns she was guilty
amen, deus vult

It is not racism. It is science.

no

Albino do not burn, you uneducated fuck. They are pale as chalk, because they do not have enough carbon in their skin. Therefore they do not burn. No carbon > no fuel > no fire. It's simple science.

>60k years
>enough time to completely change skin color and bone structure
>enough time to evolve different genetic traits such as lactose tolerance and zero chance of nigger cell anemia

>posting a normie meme

>>enough time to completely change skin color and bone structure
lul
>lactose tolerance
1 (one) gene, basically
sickle cell anemia mutation has 0 to do with iq

>1 (one)

Pull shit like this again, bitch.

If you had done what I told you and read up on melanin then you would understand why the idea of albinos "establishing a population" in fucking Africa is completely retarded.

>then why wouldn't there be Caucasian people?
OK so after you finish the article for melanin go ahead and look up the origin for the word "Caucasian".

If you think that all black people are aggressive and will rape the other poor, defenseless races, you have literally zero empathy for them. You think you are empathetic because you put yourself in other white people's shoes, but as this is a race matter, you are just putting yourself in your own shoes.
I know your probably trolling, but you'd be truly empathetic if you imagined yourself as a black person reading this thread, but of course you are incapable of that, because black people aren't humans and you can't put yourself in the place of animals, specially the ones who are a threat to your glorious race, right?

you're*

according to this picture the major difference between lizards and tigers is the addition of hair.

this has got to be some kind of creationist bait post.

Fair enough, I guess the OP itself isn't too bad. The first few comments are pretty on point as well.

I just find it hard to believe the question wasn't specifically meant to stir up the kind of shit-flinging that quickly arose in this thread. Even a 10 minute perusal through wikipedia would have given OP 90% of the answer to his question.

>we are lizards
THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE RIGHT!!1!

Go back to /pol/ you sad cunt.

Race is a construct. End of. There is a problem answering the question because there is no scientific determination of "race". Race is bullshit. True scientists know this.

This is verifiably false and the genetic evidence says so. Go to pol, or even better, kill yourself.