Who is the modern dostoevsky?

who is the modern dostoevsky?

Фёдop Mихáйлoвич Дocтoéвcкий

>not Dostoevscat

probably some unknown vlogger on youtube

balzac was a true russian.

Houellebecq

We do not need a modern Dostoevsky. Old Dostoevsky is best Dostoevsky.

kot blini

Dostoevsky was a modern writer.

When he was alive yeah but that was hundreds of years ago.

Me desu

thelastpsychiatrist.com

kot blini

It doesn't work that way. You have to actually ppst a kot blini picture.

But I already have nigga
this

>mfw I was thinking of this today
spooky

major spoopy. but really, dostoevksy of our time? prolly isn't one. makes me sad.

/thread

I was going to post this to the Veeky Forums images thread but the image limit has been reached, and since there is a dostoevsky thread, I thought I would share my photoshop MASTERPIECE

Honestly, the original of that is simultaneously one of the most powerful photographs I've seen in my life. Really shows you what photography can do, not with fancy effects but with a good set-up. Vulture over tiny starving African child? Rugged Depression mother? Sailor kissing women on V-Day? Kids running and screaming from napalm? No. They've got nothing on that picture.

>simultaneously one of the most powerful photographs
*not simultaneously, ignore that

bump

Avsey's translation of Dostoyevsky

rebump

Fyodor
Fyodor
Whose like him nowadays?
Ayyyy, no more

*whoselikehimanymore

There are too many of them.

ٌـآ ,،لآإٍ

ٌتى ونلاغس

,سؤىاتشلاقؤ

kot blini

All I thought of was "scat"

plebs.

kot blini

Houllebecq

I am, to be honest

Hикoca Зepвaca

"Buddha taught: 1) Absolutely no one exists to be "reincarnated." 2) You have lived innumerable lives before this one, many in "hell-realms." How do you reconcile this apparent contradiction? Does the contradiction prove to you that Buddha taught nonsense? Are you that shallow?"

kot blini

кoт блины

kot blini
please hurry

I'm low-carb but take care kitty, and kot blini so someone else can have mine

RIP Alone

No other misanthrope on the internet can compare.

nado obyazatelno translitom, stupid slavshit

my diary 2bh.

Kurosawa

kot blini

is he really dead?

how the fuck is this thread still alive? anyone come up with a valid answer? eh, looking over it, i see you're all incompetent pleb cucks.

Donald Trump

What's the original?
t. uncultured

the diseased frogs have always carried well the untermensch hermeneutic, torch, but i gotta say, this one lacks the emotive impact of our 3 sheets to the wind russian. there is something earthy and real in dostoevsky, which hits even the most hardened cunts right in the dick, that is lacking in that french transvestite. his are the mewlings of ineffectual genitalia...but that is symptomatic, in equal parts, of both culture and time, the latter which never favors the artist, or the pretender

Kot blini

tao lin

my dairy cow desu f.a.m.

Go to Bed.

show us something. i want to know the modern dosto.

well gaddis was one keeping lit the flame of unplebbiness, but since then i dunno.

Putin

nice trip and purple prose, edgelord.

i find it funny and slightly sad

it's clearly just a nosebleed but he looks so worried
it's a weird kind of feel

that's a p good meme mang