This is absolutely the greatest novel of all time. How can Americans compete?

wrong pic

Yikes

Kek'd

>greatest novel of all time
you called?

what the fuck does "great" even mean?

You just conform the thoughts that lead up to your opinion to the endpoint "this is great" because that's what you've heard again and again and you have no substance to your character and just copy what other people do because you're too stupid to piece together the patterns behind what you see other people do and make your own decisions based on those patterns.

You don't care how it got done, you just rewired your brain to believe this. You yanked and pulled and destroyed your thoughts and memories until you honestly felt that this exact literal phrase you've heard again and again is true, that "this book is great".

This is called brainwashing.
You are called a retarded slave.

You are so fucking retarded. "Greatest novel of all time". You couldn't even begin to describe what objective greatness is. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but you have absolutely no grasp on it.

The motivation behind some one calling this great is obvious and yet something you have missed. Its existence has profited many people. I don't mean spiritually. MONETARILY. It conditioned important peoples' minds for social change. And it still does. I won't write a whole book here.

But you're fucking retarded. Stop reading words on pages and learn to read the intentions of the people in the world.

How can you know it's the greatest if you just read a translation?

get a load of this faggot

>ts existence has profited many people. I don't mean spiritually. MONETARILY.

started keking here

this is the exact face you make whenever your shallow intellect is beaten down? So this is pretty much your default face?

>hue hue le reaction fase expresses and le uniqueness of my ridicule and illustrates le ironie in such a subtle and artful way

Look what happens when you shake the retarded animals' cages.

For them nothing needs to be justified. "EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME, THEREFORE I'M RIGHT AND NEVER HAVE TO SUBSTANTIATE MY THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS ANY FURTHER"
And yet they make a thread, supposedly to talk about how and why the book is great, and totally abandon this purpose, even when prompted to complete it by a question against their honor.

Basically they have no humanity.

I'm not OP, you self-conscious virgin. Besides, what's it to you if someone likes what others do? Are you some kind of contrarian hipster or something? Grow up. Maybe OP likes the War and Meme because it's actually a good book and deserving of recognition?

why is Veeky Forums such a hostile board? i go on /pol/ /tv/ /mu/ /sp/ and Veeky Forums yet none as as bad as this

This is the most obvious bait I've ever seen. Here's your (You).

>getting this assblasted over someone holding an opinion so firmly that they express it as if it is a fact, likely in playful jest
>"Basically they have no humanity".

i hope for ur own sake that ur trolling because if this tirade is genuine then you are gigantic fucking faggot

kys faggot

my point exactly

But that's not even Tolstoy's best.

better close that reddit tab before you start postin here boy. we can smell the ideology.

This.
Tolstoy even stated that War and Peace is not a novel, it's an epic